Close

Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alabama death row nigger waits 3 hours for the Bat Fairy to show up via lethal injection

It looks like the Bat Fairy is getting just as lazy as niggers themselves!
    Alabama inmate executed against wishes of victim’s family took three hours to die in record delay

Alabama inmate Joe Nathan James Jr, who was convicted for murdering his former girlfriend in 1994 and executed last month, suffered a prolonged death during his capital punishment, marking a record delay in lethal injection.

Authorities at Alabama’s prison system said that the procedure to execute James took longer because the execution team handling his punishment took time to establish an intravenous access to administer multidrug cocktails.

The execution team allegedly attempted to insert IV catheters into both his hands, right above the knuckles, which caused his skin to turn violet due to bruising, reported The Atlantic.

James did not open his eyes or make any deliberate movements during the three-hour-long procedure. On being asked for his last words by the warden, the 50-year-old did not speak. He did not even refuse to offer a final statement, and remained unresponsive from the start of the procedure to the end.
    James and Smith had dated from the early 1990s and when they broke up, he stalked and harassed her, showed up at her home uninvited and threatened to kill her and her ex-husband, according to legal documents.

Then, on the evening of 15 August 1994, he followed her car to a friend’s home where he shot her three times. In the aftermath, James went on the run but was arrested in California and returned to Alabama.

Two years on from her brutal murder, James was convicted of capital murder and was sentenced to death.

James’s execution was carried out despite a plea from the victim’s family for state pardon. In late July, Alabama governor Kay Ivey had rejected the plea.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...252c725766978f
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It takes far too long to get rid of a murderous nigger legally. I prefer them winning Darwin awards or getting deleted by each other over a KFC bucket.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    1994? Why was the chimp alive for all those years? That's almost three decades; that's a lifetime for niggers.

Anyway glad the nig is now a good nig.

The nig didn't move because, as we know, niggers are cowards.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are no good niggers. They all deserve the death penalty. Those who haven't committed a serious crime, will for sure commit one. This slaves should have been whipped first, then executed by firing squad. None of this humane euthanasia. Euthanasia is for dogs, who are a far advanced species over niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wouldn't surprise me if George Soros or someone of his ilk bribed the family of the victim to "come out" against the execution of this spade.

Thankfully, the nigger is daed now. Sometimes, just sometimes, the good guys win against the Satanic globalists, just like when we executed the Rosenbergs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It looks like the Bat Fairy is getting just as lazy as niggers themselves!
    Alabama inmate executed against wishes of victim’s family took three hours to die in record delay

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...252c725766978f
    Don't be too hard on the bat fairy. Bat Fairy beez a bizzy mufugga n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

8. Likes tweakstick, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lethal injection is way too humane for disposing of nigger murderers. It's amazing how bad they fuck
    that up half the time. I had to put my beloved girl Rhodesian ridgeback down a few months ago, and
    I got an expert vet to make a house call, and take care of her correctly. I sure miss my hound....

10. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why did the victim's family want him pardoned?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should get more practice. With all the nigger murderers in the zoo, the executioners should have had plenty of experience.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Lethal injection is way too humane for disposing of nigger murderers. It's amazing how bad they fuck
    that up half the time. I had to put my beloved girl Rhodesian ridgeback down a few months ago, and
    I got an expert vet to make a house call, and take care of her correctly. I sure miss my hound....
    Sorry to hear about your dog. I have a 15 year old lady dog that we all love. We know her time left is short.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dog. I have a 15 year old lady dog that we all love. We know her time left is short.
    They will hang on, just to make us happy. Most dogs are quite stoic, and you'll have a hard time telling if they are distressed.
    I let my previous 3 ridgebacks go too long, to where their last day was awful for them, and for us. They get so embarrassed
    when they lose control. They're good, as long as they can walk, piss and shit, and eat something - same as we are. Our girl
    could not get on her feet without assistance, and had to be held up to do her business, so we did her a favor....

16. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sucks, mang. My condolences.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will hang on, just to make us happy. Most dogs are quite stoic, and you'll have a hard time telling if they are distressed.
    I let my previous 3 ridgebacks go too long, to where their last day was awful for them, and for us. They get so embarrassed
    when they lose control. They're good, as long as they can walk, piss and shit, and eat something - same as we are. Our girl
    could not get on her feet without assistance, and had to be held up to do her business, so we did her a favor....
    Could you do niggers the sane favor?

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your girl. I know how horrible it is to have to do that. I got the housecalls too, for my dogs.

But yes, euthanasia is an act to end suffering in the kindest, most humane way possible. It is NOT for murdering, savage nogs who never gave a single shit how much their victims suffered.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea, that’s where I think ours is heading. She has really bad hip problems. I am kind of hoping she will pass peacefully in her sleep or something instead of me having to get her put down.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring back the guillotine. Make it a sporting spectical having the execution at the polo grounds where the contestants use the groid's head as the ball.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That sucks, mang. My condolences.
    Thanks, Whitey.

28. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sorry to hear about your girl. I know how horrible it is to have to do that. I got the housecalls too, for my dogs.
    But yes, euthanasia is an act to end suffering in the kindest, most humane way possible.
    We got almost 12 years with her, pretty good for a 120 pound Rhodie. My first, only 8 years, the next was our
    longest lasting - went 13+, the next 11+. My wife's pointer mix looked perfect at 12, but she just stopped eating one
    day. We still have the kid sister of our girl that just passed - same parents, 8 months younger. We were afraid she'd go
    nuts without her lifelong companion, but she's hanging in there. She's such a good girl. Here's a pic in better times....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0326011241a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	20704

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We got almost 12 years with her, pretty good for a 120 pound Rhodie. My first, only 8 years, the next was our
    longest lasting - went 13+, the next 11+. My wife's pointer mix looked perfect at 12, but she just stopped eating one
    day. We still have the kid sister of our girl that just passed - same parents, 8 months younger. We were afraid she'd go
    nuts without her lifelong companion, but she's hanging in there. She's such a good girl. Here's a pic in better times....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0326011241a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	20704
    Lovely dogs! They all had long and happy lives with you, and that's what counts. I know that doesn't make losing them any easier, especially when you have to make that decision. I always wished for my dogs to live to a ripe, old age and just pass quietly in their sleep. It never happened.

This nigger thread isn't the place for this, but here's something that I always go to when I'm trying to make sense of these losses. It's helped others I"ve sent it to:

Fragile Circle

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
    Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
    We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
    never fully understanding the necessary plan."

Irving Townsend.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's rough man. I had to put my cat Loki down a year and a half ago. Even though I got another one recently, a rescue, like Loki was, I still miss that old goofball. Shelter I had got her from sure hit the nail on the head when they named her.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast