Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral pack of battle sows savagely attack mail lady for not having stimulus check

Niggers + polite human society = calamity!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those shines need to be caged and the key thrown away!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They wonder why we hate them, why we avoid them, why we think they are savages. Time and again, they are vicious, immoral animals that really need to be controlled, chained if possible, not given special treatment and more rights.

When they knew where they belong in society, they wouldn't have dared do this, because the men folk wouldn't like it. There's a reason they should be kept apart. And we're supposed to be haters.

Innately, humans know they are savages that can't be trusted to behave as civilized peoples do. Stupid liberals who coddle and pet them will know soon enough, a dog is a much better pet than any nigger. Guaranteed, the nigger will repay the coddlers' kindness with assault, rape, or murder.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today, blame the mail lady for no stimulus check in the mail.
    Tomorrow, blame the preacher for no air conditioning in hell.

Sense...
    Niggers make none.

Stupid sows don't stop to think that this is a FEDERAL CRIME!

This is not the same as beating up the help at the 7-11. They will serve FED TIME for this and there is no such thing as club fed anymore, even for the White collar criminals, much less lowlife niggers like them. I really haven't heard too much fuss about overcrowding in federal lockups and I've heard even less about early releasing niggers for overcrowding or even covid.

Theirs will be felony cases with little wiggle room for pleas if they are even offered. I believe they are in for a rude awakening.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every day we see the True Nigger, with all controls lifted. This is what they really are when freed from the bonds and rules of civilization.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweak, I wish I had your faith. I'm surprised in a place like Flint, the niggers were even identified. The Postal Inspection Service is involved, but I think at the direction of this new presidency, they'll do everything they can to protect the niggers. It's a red-headed white woman. She'll be treated as expendable.

The Flint Police Department arrested at least one woman in connection with the incident. Leyton is waiting for answers to some questions before deciding whether to issue criminal charges in the case.
    Authorities are not clear on what the relationship is between the women accused of assaulting the mail carrier.

The National Association of Letter Carriers, which is the postal service employee union, could not be reached for comment Friday. The United States Postal Inspection Service issued the following statement Friday indicating the attack had nothing to do with stimulus checks:

“The safety and well-being of Postal Service employees is a top priority for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the federal law enforcement branch of the U.S. Postal Service. Postal Inspectors are aware of the incident involving a Postal Service employee. In incidents such as this, we work closely with our law enforcement partners and prosecutors, in this case the Flint Police Department, the Flint County District Attorney’s Office and the United States Attorney’s Office, to solve these crimes and determine the best course of action for prosecution. There is no indication this incident is related to the disbursement of the Economic Impact Payments. The investigation is ongoing.”
    https://www.abc12.com/2021/04/09/wom...rier-in-flint/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    tweak, I wish I had your faith. I'm surprised in a place like Flint, the niggers were even identified. The Postal Inspection Service is involved, but I think at the direction of this new presidency, they'll do everything they can to protect the niggers. It's a red-headed white woman. She'll be treated as expendable.
    Leyton is waiting for answers to some questions before deciding whether to issue criminal charges in the case.

Authorities are not clear on what the relationship is between the women accused of assaulting the mail carrier.

Relationship??? The relationship was a vertical one - the mail lady on the ground with wild she-niggs on top of her wailing away.

Well... Shit!
    It's looking like you might be right.

“You know, you get a video and it’s always helpful but never tells the full story, because you never know when the video camera was turned on, what happened before that, what happened after it was turned off. So there’s still some unanswered questions out there,” said Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton.
    So the same folks that scream "Just look at the video" with Fentanyl Floyd now tell us that the video doesn't tell the whole story.

How convenient.

It's time to arm the Mail Carriers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    They wonder why we hate them, why we avoid them, why we think they are savages. Time and again, they are vicious, immoral animals that really need to be controlled, chained if possible, not given special treatment and more rights.

When they knew where they belong in society, they wouldn't have dared do this, because the men folk wouldn't like it. There's a reason they should be kept apart. And we're supposed to be haters.

Innately, humans know they are savages that can't be trusted to behave as civilized peoples do. Stupid liberals who coddle and pet them will know soon enough, a dog is a much better pet than any nigger. Guaranteed, the nigger will repay the coddlers' kindness with assault, rape, or murder.
    Agreed. Even a fuckin' crocodile is a better pet than a stupid nigger.......

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post