Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Richard Gere wants Italy to take more invading niggers.

Richard loves niggers. The pope does too. I wonder how many they're going to take home with them to Hollywood and the Vatican?

"Help these people, our brothers and sisters," (Gere) said. And Pope Francis, long a champion of the African nigger infestation as long as none of the filthy beasts are anywhere near him, repeated in an interview with the Italian daily La Stampa that the treatment of migrants "must never leave out the most important right of all: that of life."
    https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set2-3

I guess Richard doesn't know those nogs would rape him, rob him, and chop him up at the drop of a hat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gere.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	8127

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick another Gerbil up your ass and shut up.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess Richard doesn't know those nogs would rape him,
    They'd better be careful. They might get bit in the muh-dik by a very brown and angry gerbil.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are more than enough niggers in Italy. You go to any big city and you will see "migrants" milling around the train/bus stations, taking up air, harassing Italians and Tourists. It's absolutely fucking disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They might get bit in the muh-dik by a very brown and angry gerbil.
    OMFG.

I really HATE these so-called celebrities preaching to everyone from the confines of their gated and guarded estates. I still remember Susan Sarandon at the Oscars, inappropriately howling about HIV-infected filthy, savage Haitians.

Sarandon addressed Washington politicians, asking them to “admit that HIV is not a crime and to admit these people into the United States.”
    I wasn't even "woke" to the nigger problem then, but remember thinking, "I wonder how many infected Haitians she and Tim Robbins welcomed into their mansion." I'd bet everything I own that the number was ZERO.

They all make me sick.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Richard Gere is down with his niggers.

Richard Gere shows stranded migrants pictures of his new son after sailing out to boat that has been turned away by Italy and Malta during his Tuscan holiday
    The 69-year-old Hollywood star spoke with rescued migrants on a ship today
    Gere carried supplies aboard the Open Arms rescue boat in the Mediterranean
    Vessel with 121 migrants has been floating in international waters for over a week
    It is floating off the island of Lampedusa after being rejected by Malta and Italy

He really cares about the niggers. He really does.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the niggers are really interested in Grampa's new baby and are really grateful to Richard, but he might want to remember this and realize he could be trapped with the niggers longer than he anticipated for a photo op:

Migrants hijacked a cargo ship that rescued them in the Mediterranean Sea and forced the crew to put the Libya-bound vessel on a course north toward Europe, authorities in two European countries said.
    That's what happens when you're kind to niggers.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe...age-related1-5

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show compassion to niggers, you lose. Treat them as the animals as they are is the only way to stop them from hurting you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMFG.

I really HATE these so-called celebrities preaching to everyone from the confines of their gated and guarded estates. I still remember Susan Sarandon at the Oscars, inappropriately howling about HIV-infected filthy, savage Haitians.

I wasn't even "woke" to the nigger problem then, but remember thinking, "I wonder how many infected Haitians she and Tim Robbins welcomed into their mansion." I'd bet everything I own that the number was ZERO.

They all make me sick.
    One of my high school science teachers said that the ban on immigrants with HIV/AIDS is stupid, because "they're not contagious." Maybe not in the sense of sneezing, but say "They aren't contagious!" to the women who'll get raped by the niggers, and people who will contract HIV from unknown contact with nigger blood.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my high school science teachers said that the ban on immigrants with HIV/AIDS is stupid, because "they're not contagious."
    OMG. Even aside from the heinous diseases they carry and the destruction they wreak, I'm sure these diseased, illiterate savage niggers will be productive, hard-working taxpaying members of society.

This has to be the first time in history that any countries have welcomed indigent, useless, barbaric, disease-carrying niggers into their societies. Being PC is more important than the welfare of the population of any civilized societies. After all, the government entities who allow this will never personally have to have these niggers and violent muzzies as neighbours, so why would they care?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Italian PM tells Richard Gere to fly his beloved migrants back to Hollywood in his private jet

Salvini Erupts At Richard Gere: "Why Don't You Take Italy's Migrants To Hollywood On Your Jet"

Italian Prime Minister Matteo Salvini hit back at Richard Gere, suggesting that the actor fly 160 migrants stranded off the Italian coast back to Hollywood on his "private jet."

Gere, appearing at a press conference for NGO Open Arms on the Italian island of Lampedusa, implored Italy to allow the ship to dock - a request Salvini has staunchly refused for weeks, according to Bloomberg.
    "As the generous millionaire airs his demands about the fate of the Open Arms immigrants, we thank him: he will be able to bring everyone in his private jet to Hollywood and keep them in his villas," said Salvini in response to Gere's appearance.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ywood-your-jet

“As the generous millionaire airs his demands about the fate of the Open Arms immigrants, we thank him: he will be able to bring everyone in his private jet to Hollywood and keep them in his villas,” Salvini said in a statement after Gere’s press conference.

Salvini has made a flagship policy of refusing to allow the migrant vessels, coming mostly from nearby North Africa, to enter Italian waters. Now in the first steps of a months-long electoral campaign, Salvini is likely to double down on the anti-immigrant rhetoric that’s made him Italy’s most popular politician for now.
    Gere, 69, who went aboard the Open Arms vessel on Friday to deliver food and water, sat nearby and also called on European leaders to find a solution. The star of “American Gigolo” and “Pretty Woman” has a long history of social activism.

“The most important thing,” Gere said aboard the vessel, is for the rescued migrants “to be able to get to a free port, to be able to get off the boats and get on land and start a new life.”
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...anded-migrants
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, someone has some balls. I just hope he doesn't cave under the pressure of the SJWs.

Name:	gere50073178.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	8304

Salvini said: 'Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!'

Comments are less than pro-"migrant".
    In the 1st pic, Gere looks like he`s about to be cannibalized
    I agree take them all with you Mr Gere, what's that Donald won't let them in either!!!!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rant-boat.html

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Name:	popcorn.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	8303

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at how the niggers are eyeing him. No having to search for gerbils!

Name:	17161738-7346733-image-a-2_1565549498766.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	8305
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Look at how the niggers are eyeing him. No having to search for gerbils!

Name:	17161738-7346733-image-a-2_1565549498766.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	8305
    Soon-to-be news.. Nigger dies from gerbil bite to its muh-dik.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started a thread about this in "War Against Whitey" on the 9th. Can they be merged to keep all the hilarity in one thread?

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...vading-niggers

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I started a thread about this in "War Against Whitey" on the 9th. Can they be merged to keep all the hilarity in one thread?

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...vading-niggers
    Done.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, sir. I know it's repetitive, but it's pretty damned good.