Close

Likes Likes:  152
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Agreed... was recently at a local medical center and wondered why the waste can was near the sink and not in the corner by the door... where I pitched my paper towel after pulling open the door.

Sorry hospital housekeeping Sambo, but there ain't no way I was grabbing that door handle with my bare hand!
    If there is no trash can near the door, I will discard my paper towel used to open the door onto the floor.

2. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Poppy knows the string trick! You could see him adjusting it on the way out!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Poppy episodes are classics. It makes you wonder how filthy a lot of restaurant employees are.

I hope none of you ever have to use an NYC public library toilet. I was in college when I walked into one for the first time. It wasn't the main library on 42nd, but another higher up in midtown, and obviously frequented by niggers. Sprayed feces all over the stall, the commode never flushed in days, and the stench of urine? The next one was even worse. Completely backed up like a dozen dozen nigger bums had used it and tried flushing down drug needles and empty baggies.

I really had to go, but it was like Paulie Walnuts unable to use the piscadu in Italy. It was below human standards, and even now it makes me ill thinking about it! So we went out for coffee, and I used the facilities at the Starbucks or wherever we found.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The Poppy episodes are classics. It makes you wonder how filthy a lot of restaurant employees are.

I hope none of you ever have to use an NYC public library toilet. I was in college when I walked into one for the first time. It wasn't the main library on 42nd, but another higher up in midtown, and obviously frequented by niggers. Sprayed feces all over the stall, the commode never flushed in days, and the stench of urine? The next one was even worse. Completely backed up like a dozen dozen nigger bums had used it and tried flushing down drug needles and empty baggies.

I really had to go, but it was like Paulie Walnuts unable to use the piscadu in Italy. It was below human standards, and even now it makes me ill thinking about it! So we went out for coffee, and I used the facilities at the Starbucks or wherever we found.

Niggers have a hard time operating "sheenry". Flushing a toilet is obviously over most niggers ability.

The library would have been better off removing the porcelain and dumping 4 or 5 inches of cat litter in the stall!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This article from an online magazine named MadameNoire, which informs us about Black guys’ problem with hygiene:

https://madamenoire.com/595832/is-this-petty-my-husband-leaves-skid-marks-in-his-underwear-and-on-our-sheets/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chutzpah View Post
    This article from an online magazine named MadameNoire, which informs us about Black guys’ problem with hygiene:

https://madamenoire.com/595832/is-this-petty-my-husband-leaves-skid-marks-in-his-underwear-and-on-our-sheets/
    Not wiping your ass is common in the black coon-munity, as evidenced by the comments in this article. Most blacks,
    especially sheboons, are so obese they can't even reach their ass to wipe it. Sloppy, shit contaminated asshole is a
    turn-on for bucks, and they will muh dikk it - male, female, or tranny - without hesitation. Niggers are the shit-flies
    of the animal kingdom, that is for certain.

9. Likes chutzpah, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable Coon Club Road: As to your initial post on this thread, couldn't your brother check the security videos and identify the filthy buffarilla sheboon sherilla mega-turd sow crap-beast and file charges against it for damages?

11. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Most honorable Coon Club Road: As to your initial post on this thread, couldn't your brother check the security videos and identify the filthy buffarilla sheboon sherilla mega-turd sow crap-beast and file charges against it for damages?
    The value of the estate of a US sheboon averages out at $500. The average white woman's estate : $36,500.
    There is no point in attempting to sue a sheboon, ratchet or buffarilla, as there is no way possible that you will
    ever collect. They know full well there's nothing for anyone to get, and they are also almost immune to being
    charged criminally, as most have shitlings that would further burden the taxpayers. This is why they are so prone
    to trash restaurants, stores, apartments, and vehicles.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	17329

13. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

This happened late 80's, early 90's, before CCTV or security cameras were widely used in businesses other than banks, likka stoes and maybe the Quick Check.

Mow mow probably rode the bus down from the hood where they all look alike!

N.A.A.C.P.

15. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have a hard time operating "sheenry". Flushing a toilet is obviously over most niggers ability.

The library would have been better off removing the porcelain and dumping 4 or 5 inches of cat litter in the stall!

Cats have better hygiene than niggers. This one even flushes.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Cats have better hygiene than niggers. This one even flushes.

Incredible! A house cat with more skills than your average nigger! Not surprising though!

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Incredible! A house cat with more skills than your average nigger! Not surprising though!
    Niggers can barely be trained in how to use a litterbox. I'm still scarred from a picture someone once posted to CO of a niggerpotamus selfie, in the bathroom, with a literal niggerturd (not a niglet) right there in the toilet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can barely be trained in how to use a litterbox. I'm still scarred from a picture someone once posted to CO of a niggerpotamus selfie, in the bathroom, with a literal niggerturd (not a niglet) right there in the toilet.

I think I may remember that... or something similar.

Some crack hoe was taking a selfie which was later posted on a dating website.

The selfie was taken in the shithouse and through the magic of mirrors, you could see a huge chimmy changa in the bowl!

Bitch couldn't even flush that shit away!

Niggers are gross! You can bet a paycheck if they can't be bothered to flush, they sure as shit ain't washin' their paws!

N.A.A.C.P.

22. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This sow beast definitely derived pleasure from this act. These coons be sticking it to whitey and sheeeit all the time. I guess your brother was keeping her down by owning a business and sheeeit.

24. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to make sure your scar doesn't heal...

Which one?

Name:	turd in toilet.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	17337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfie-fail-poop.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	17338

I guess it's a recurring theme with shit house sheboons.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

26. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, do you know how fast I scrolled past those horrible pictures. I find images of human feces bad enough. But with niggers, it's the regular-sized turd, then the giant walking turd.

28. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Which one?

Name:	turd in toilet.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	17337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfie-fail-poop.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	17338

I guess it's a recurring theme with shit house sheboons.

Goddamn that is foul! But aren't all niggers?

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure how the rest of the world operates, but a split second after I say it's name, that nigger look alike is on its way to Lake Erie! I think it's called a courtesy flush!

I fold the paperwork like a pointy hat, then send it down to chase the nigger look alike to the lake.

Who wants that smell emanating from the bowl for a split second more than it has to? Except for niggers of course, clearly demonstrated in the photos above. Damn!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the movie Hall Pass. He just picked up this woman at a bar and was all set to score.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    From the movie Hall Pass. He just picked up this woman at a bar and was all set to score.
    Just the preview, eww. I'm not going to click that in the same way I was not going to look up the "Good morning son" meme (which you just had to post anyway!).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast