Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers dancing around fire and banging drums at church

I was lucky enough to spot this over the weekend. A small church that has been taken over by niggers. And not just your typical niggers. These ones are straight off the boat from Africa. Its a small building, at one time it was a all white church. I actually went there as a child for Sunday School and that sort of thing. Probably should only hold 75-100 people at the most but these niggers cram hundreds in there at a time. Anyways, i spot smoke coming up from in back of it. I also hear all of these drums and chanting. I kind of knew what it was going to be and i was right. The niggers had a bonfire going and were dancing around it while chanting and banging on drums. The savages are rising! How is that possibly legal? Setting a open fire like that? Dancing around all hours of the night? Pounding on drums and making noise? There are actually houses right beside of this, can you imagine living next to that? Oh if anyone complains you know they will be called racist. This is what our local city government has brought us. Over the past 10+ years they have flooded this city with "Immigrants". (Niggers and Turkish Muslims). They have let them take over the city. Somehow alot of these old churches are being turned into Mosques, these city owned recreation civic centers set up at parks have been converted over to Turkish Community Centers. .... I am rambling on and getting off topic. Here is a photo of what i am talking about:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	churchfire.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	9136
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

voodoo doodoo

Are they trying to conjure up zombie jeebus or zombie muhammad?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombiemuhammad-300x150.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	9137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombie jeebus.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	9138

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are doing a jenkem dance. It won't be long before it is just seen as "culture" when they cut up an albino nigger for voodoo spell components.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    They are doing a jenkem dance. It won't be long before it is just seen as "culture" when they cut up an albino nigger for voodoo spell components.
    You know nothing cures Africoon AIDS like raping an albino nigger virgin.

Yes, they actually believe and practice this.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know nothing cures Africoon AIDS like raping an albino nigger virgin.
    Not just raping them, but cutting off body parts! Albino arms and legs are major juju for niggers. For sure they are just like us. How can anyone say they aren't?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the weather cools off, they'll move the bonfire indoors, hopefully resulting in a massive flock of
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.