Close

Likes Likes:  62
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Autistic niglet does the world a favor

The she niglet was apparently being bullied for being a nigger and also being autistic, so it did the right thing and killed itself. I'm sure the nigger lotto is pending.
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/educatio...y-mourns-utah/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All nigger chilluns are coached, to fake the symptoms of whatever qualifies for maximum gibs-muh-dats.
    Then they can claim they're "intersectional", which is any combination of nigger and whatever, WGAF !
    I guarantee her mammy made sure she stunk, and the little bastard probably behaved just like her -
    obnoxious and entitled. Mammy and sprog complained nonstop, about every goddamn thing that they
    possibly could. The mammy could have solved their problems, by fucking off back to Niggerville, but no.
    There's no white debbils to bitch about around there.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very niggerish chilluns behavior means more SSI to nigger famblies.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet was just on the usual level of nigger retardation as they all are, and no more "autistic" than I am. Autism is a very popular nigger Gibs racket. The sows get the sprogs tested when they are about a year old, and of course they are behind in development compared to human babies, so are put on the "autistic" scale - $$ for the mammy who never tests them again = gibs never end. Thus you get big, bone-lazy bucks 20 years old, getting SSI and who do nothing except laze around, do drugs and aspire to be cRappers. It's a pretty good scam, actually.

All of this is on your dime, of course.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    All nigger chilluns are coached, to fake the symptoms of whatever qualifies for maximum gibs-muh-dats.
    Then they can claim they're "intersectional", which is any combination of nigger and whatever, WGAF !
    I guarantee her mammy made sure she stunk, and the little bastard probably behaved just like her -
    obnoxious and entitled. Mammy and sprog complained nonstop, about every goddamn thing that they
    possibly could. The mammy could have solved their problems, by fucking off back to Niggerville, but no.
    There's no white debbils to bitch about around there.
    Exactly! Sit around bitching and moaning about da ebel wypipo and dey schoos. Then fuck off to your nearest mlk blvd and get the fine education the hood has to offer nigger! These niggers know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to gibs.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the article got one thing right:

‘More needs to be done’
    Give my regards to Satan, you evil little nigger.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The she niglet was apparently being bullied for being a nigger and also being autistic, so it did the right thing and killed itself. I'm sure the nigger lotto is pending.
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/educatio...y-mourns-utah/
    Did da' fambly call ben crump yet?!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, folks. I ain't buying the story. Most likely the buck in the news picture was muhdicking Izzy. The buck and/or the mammy sow decided to cash the minisow in for huge gibs (taking ape-vantage of the recent DOJ report against the school) and thus take a huge problem off their paws while raking in the Nigger Lotto.

Besides, if the mini-turd was autistic, as they ook, was it smart enough @ only age 10 to self goodify? How did the goodifiation happen? Pill overdose, hanging, a blade...? Sorry. Not buying this story.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with CD on this one..... But none the less, good riddance niggtistic nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niglets should follow her lead, to realize they are worthless black turds, and self hemp therapy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I was under the impression that autism occured more frequently in people with higher IQ's.....which leaves out niggers altogether.

12. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The niglet was just on the usual level of nigger retardation as they all are, and no more "autistic" than I am. Autism is a very popular nigger Gibs racket. The sows get the sprogs tested when they are about a year old, and of course they are behind in development compared to human babies, so are put on the "autistic" scale - $$ for the mammy who never tests them again = gibs never end. Thus you get big, bone-lazy bucks 20 years old, getting SSI and who do nothing except laze around, do drugs and aspire to be cRappers. It's a pretty good scam, actually.

All of this is on your dime, of course.
    I was talking with a co-worker one day, and the niggersow in the next cubicle just had to ook, "Muh son beez autistic, he 10 year old in kint reedz."

Anyone who knows anything about autism knows it is the farthest thing from illiteracy, but it's another excuse for niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Sorry, folks. I ain't buying the story. Most likely the buck in the news picture was muhdicking Izzy. The buck and/or the mammy sow decided to cash the minisow in for huge gibs (taking ape-vantage of the recent DOJ report against the school) and thus take a huge problem off their paws while raking in the Nigger Lotto.

Besides, if the mini-turd was autistic, as they ook, was it smart enough @ only age 10 to self goodify? How did the goodifiation happen? Pill overdose, hanging, a blade...? Sorry. Not buying this story.
    I'm 100% sure you're right. Did the niglet make the mistake of threatening to tell if it didn't get paid for the muh dikk?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The scumbag hoor drops out turdler from different"daddies" with less care than we drop deuces. Of course 3/4s of the niglets are brain damaged or dead..

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post