Close

Likes Likes:  68
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Future of Television Commercials

When I was little, I lived in the lilly white suburbs, only seeing "chocolate" people when my parents would drag me downtown on business or shopping trips.

I quickly noticed spooks had a monopoly on a lot of jobs. We'd take the bus downtown (my dad didn't want his car stolen) and the bus driver was always a spook wearing what I thought was a policeman's hat.

Mom would shop at a multi floor department store, you could ride the escalator or the elevator. The elevator didn't have a control panel in the car, it had a monkey on a stool pulling a lever always asking "wa floe".

When we would hit up the five and dime lunch counter, a mammy filled the water glasses there too. My brother and I would laugh because the black was coming off her paws... we thought from washing water glasses. (When was the last time you saw a smoke with white paws from working?)

If I had to take a leak, there was some pedo or homo coon in the head offering you a hand towel after you washed your hands.

Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a coon coon.

Anyway, you sorta became accustomed to this and in time, never really paid attention to them any longer.

I think television commercials are headed in that direction.

Here a coon, there a coon, in every commercial a coon coon!

You will expect every commercial has a coon in it and you'll just become accustomed to it ... no longer noticing the coon.

Maybe eventually they'll fade off into the sunset like the monkey on the stool in the elevator. We can only hope!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only time it's appropriate to have ads packed with niggers is for the HIV drugs, like this new "Biktarvy" peddling. Downlow bucks and sowpotomi abound.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The only time it's appropriate to have ads packed with niggers is for the HIV drugs, like this new "Biktarvy" peddling. Downlow bucks and sowpotomi abound.

I saw that commercial. The way that spook is knobbing that toothbrush leaves no doubt in your mind how he got the African monkey disease.

N.A.A.C.P.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    When I was little, I lived in the lilly white suburbs, only seeing "chocolate" people when my parents would drag me downtown on business or shopping trips.

I quickly noticed spooks had a monopoly on a lot of jobs. We'd take the bus downtown (my dad didn't want his car stolen) and the bus driver was always a spook wearing what I thought was a policeman's hat.

Mom would shop at a multi floor department store, you could ride the escalator or the elevator. The elevator didn't have a control panel in the car, it had a monkey on a stool pulling a lever always asking "wa floe".

When we would hit up the five and dime lunch counter, a mammy filled the water glasses there too. My brother and I would laugh because the black was coming off her paws... we thought from washing water glasses. (When was the last time you saw a smoke with white paws from working?)

If I had to take a leak, there was some pedo or homo coon in the head offering you a hand towel after you washed your hands.

Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a coon coon.

Anyway, you sorta became accustomed to this and in time, never really paid attention to them any longer.

I think television commercials are headed in that direction.

Here a coon, there a coon, in every commercial a coon coon!

You will expect every commercial has a coon in it and you'll just become accustomed to it ... no longer noticing the coon.

Maybe eventually they'll fade off into the sunset like the monkey on the stool in the elevator. We can only hope!
    I remember when I was a little "keyid" and my grand parents had a lawn jockey on their lawn!! Better than a live nigger!! I still crack up when I think about that!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was a little "keyid" and my grand parents had a lawn jockey on their lawn!! Better than a live nigger!! I still crack up when I think about that!!

So when my son was maybe around kindergarten age, we had just left the house, turned off our street... only a minute or less from home when he pointed to a house and proclaimed "Hey dad, I think a black family lives there", pointing to a nice home set back aways from the road.

I about shit myself... just around the corner? Did he see some smokes or something like that?

Since I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary (but wasn't really looking) I asked him why he thought a black family lived there?

He replied, "Because they have a white porch monkey"!

That was 30 some years ago and we still laugh about it to this day!

I still have our good old boot lipped Sambo out back behind the barn.

The only part of his legs that remain are a couple sticks of rebar... too many Ohio winters did the poor bastard in. I wish I had thrown a coat of paint on him more frequently!

Back when he stood at attention next to the garage holding the lantern, my wife invited the ladies from her office over for lunch.

She informed me there might be a smoke coming as the company was using one as a casual on a day to day
    basis and asked me if I couldn't move Sambo around back for the day.

He was hard wired with a whip* to a box with a photo cell so that wasn't happening. (*You electricians know what I mean LOL)

I told my wife schedule lunch when she's not in as I don't want one in the house. She agreed.

So lunch day comes and I get home and there is a garbage can upside-down over Sambo!

I went in asking WTF! She said no worries, she wasn't here, she just didn't want to take a chance!

N.A.A.C.P.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    So when my son was maybe around kindergarten age, we had just left the house, turned off our street... only a minute or less from home when he pointed to a house and proclaimed "Hey dad, I think a black family lives there", pointing to a nice home set back aways from the road.

I about shit myself... just around the corner? Did he see some smokes or something like that?

Since I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary (but wasn't really looking) I asked him why he thought a black family lived there?

He replied, "Because they have a white porch monkey"!

That was 30 some years ago and we still laugh about it to this day!

I still have our good old boot lipped Sambo out back behind the barn.

The only part of his legs that remain are a couple sticks of rebar... too many Ohio winters did the poor bastard in. I wish I had thrown a coat of paint on him more frequently!

Back when he stood at attention next to the garage holding the lantern, my wife invited the ladies from her office over for lunch.

She informed me there might be a smoke coming as the company was using one as a casual on a day to day
    basis and asked me if I couldn't move Sambo around back for the day.

He was hard wired with a whip* to a box with a photo cell so that wasn't happening. (*You electricians know what I mean LOL)

I told my wife schedule lunch when she's not in as I don't want one in the house. She agreed.

So lunch day comes and I get home and there is a garbage can upside-down over Sambo!

I went in asking WTF! She said no worries, she wasn't here, she just didn't want to take a chance!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are 13% of the population. But do a little statistical observation and assessment of ads: you'd think they're 80% of the population! Niggers, half breeds, light niggers, oildrillers, nigger lovers, mudsharks. Damn it, too many! They own Audis, a clean house, modern electronic equipment, expensive exercise equipment...these days negresses are shown driving S class Mercedes-Benzes! Nigger rich all right.

There's ads about coal black gorillas in a white bathtub. No amount of soap will clean that shitskin, and do these ad executives think human America wants to see that?

If aliens came, they'd think the human race is mostly nigger, so they'd laugh how backward we are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers are 13% of the population. But do a little statistical observation and assessment of ads: you'd think they're 80% of the population! Niggers, half breeds, light niggers, oildrillers, nigger lovers, mudsharks. Damn it, too many! They own Audis, a clean house, modern electronic equipment, expensive exercise equipment...these days negresses are shown driving S class Mercedes-Benzes! Nigger rich all right.

There's ads about coal black gorillas in a white bathtub. No amount of soap will clean that shitskin, and do these ad executives think human America wants to see that?

If aliens came, they'd think the human race is mostly nigger, so they'd laugh how backward we are.

Yesterday in the Cleveland Plain Dealer Sunday newspaper, there was an article about diversity on television indicating a study of viewers approve!

Who the fuck are they studying? I hate to burst their bubble but everybody I talk to is done with the deluge of niggers on TV.

Did they take this study/survey at NU?

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, MegaBeef, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I've often wondered what aliens would think if their only knowledge of our planet came from social media and TV. They would think that Earthlings worship niggers, deviants, and mentally ill Libtards and would send a "Steer clear of this place" to all other inhabitants of the universe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes MegaBeef, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211105_193129.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	18066
    This is what they think America is or ever will be. I dont eat where niggers work, i dont work with niggers, i refuse to let a nigger disrupt my life in any way anymore. Dont support this nigger loving bullshit

21. Likes chutzpah, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t give a rats ass about the future of commercials, because I don’t watch broadcast TV. And if I do, I’ll record it with a DVR. That way I can cut out the commercials.

23. Likes chutzpah, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucusplug View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211105_193129.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	18066

This is what they think America is or ever will be. I dont eat where niggers work, i dont work with niggers, i refuse to let a nigger disrupt my life in any way anymore. Dont support this nigger loving bullshit

Shit like this that comes in my mailbox gets set aside for future use out in the range.

In fact I just landed a major score... a buddy gave me a BLM calendar.

The funny part about this BLM calendar is each month features a "head shot" of an important nigger.

I think April is a duplicate picture of January because apparently they could only find 11 important niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.

25. Likes Mucusplug, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Its everywhere. Like every ad agency is trying to convince the niggers they are the same as the rest of us. Im gonna go buy a pound of roofing nails and throw em out on nigger avenue today.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just received the holiday mailer from the post office.

You already know the postman on the cover is a fucking nigger!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    EVEN aliens don't understand bix nood!!

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t give a rats ass about the future of commercials, because I don’t watch broadcast TV. And if I do, I’ll record it with a DVR. That way I can cut out the commercials.
    Me neither. Wish all whites would do this. I wish I could not care, but it really really bothers me that my family members watch this nigger worshipping crap all the time.
    When you go to the store how many of those human people walking around there do you think worship niggers on TV all the time (watch broadcast TV). I think it is like 90 percent, sadly. This affects their behavior and perceptions. Most noticeably they probably think it's great having more and more niggers move into your / their town, your state, ...
    I think this is actually the #1 problem facing our people today and it is stupid because anyone 'could' just shut it off, but they don't... it's a mass mental illness caused by boredom... the reason is not actually that important what is important is that they have proven last 70 years that they don't and won't shut it off

as long as the majority of the population is welcoming niggers into their area caused by these false and stupid fake beliefs about blacks shown every second on TV they're going to keep coming and they are already coming for the coalburners, free college scholarships, sports teams, white wimmenz

I mean if we want other humans to get on board to make niggers unwelcome the first step is getting them to stop watching this crap, second to educate them on the true HUGE amount of Black violent crime against all races and sexes, the detrimental effect of low IQ savages on our society and scientific studies, and many more nigger negatives...

Just real pissed off at this TV crap right now with I could not care but I do

Niggers they should not even be here in the first place what are they doing around Pine forests of North America they belong back in a humid jungle of Banana trees in Africa they do not belong here
    Lets send them all to Florida and wall it off or something.

You know with that alien cartoon is very true but just think what other countries think of our Country from what they watch on American TV... Asians and latins they get brainwashed also into thinking niggers are cool and everywhere in USA and it's cool to be a nigger and full of niggers... I am thinking many Russians though or other non PC white countries think we are a bunch of idiot sickening perverted ape lovers

32. Likes chutzpah liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Do not take Biktarvy if you take Dofetilide. Do take Biktarvy if you take it in the ass.

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    Do not take Biktarvy if you take Dofetilide. Do take Biktarvy if you take it in the ass.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast