Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Boeing fires a ton of people cause some nigger died. George over dose Floyd.

Boeing Fires 65 Employees, Disciplines 53 More For ‘Racist And Hateful Conduct’ Following George Floyd Death

http://www.renegadetribune.com/boein...e-floyd-death/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the fired employees more than likely posted on social media! When will these dumb fuckers learn? It sucks when your employer prys into your personal life. That is why you should stay off social media if you work for a company.

3. Likes Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Calhoun, the company will increase black representation to 20% by 2025, just 3.5 years from now. This means Boeing will hire over 19,000 black workers in either a massive expansion of headcount, or at the expense of workers of other races.
    I wonder which it will be… This will be yet another massive blow to the company when they lose 19000 white workers and replace them with niggers. You know many of them will be “n juh neerz”.

This is like standing under a safe being lifted up to the 100th floor using a single strand of yarn. You know it is going to be a massive failure yet you stand under the safe eating popcorn anyway. All because you are too afraid to call out the dumb nigger who did the nigger rigging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Washington is a work at will state. An employee can quit without "2-week notice", and an employer can fire a worker for almost any reason. BOH is 100% correct -- posting about nigger Floyd on social media was all the excuse Boeing needed to fire them.

I took some very sound advice from a good friend a few years back and have not used Twitter for at least 5 years. I do use FB from time to time, but only post in a private invite-only forum open exclusively to our greater family. There are maybe 100 members, if even that. Some of them I've never even met...

Sadly, our girls use FB every day -- sometimes for hours. I can't take that away from them at this point, but we monitor the shit out of what they're doing. The wife has to have a FB account for work -- especially these days, but beyond using it to communicate with "her" kids, and other than our private family site, she doesn't seem to have much interest. The boys have exhibited almost zero interest other than looking at pics and vids of the grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. Generally speaking, that "interest" lasts for about 45 seconds.

Once the girls leave for college in a couple years, apart from my wife's work-related activities on FB, social media in general will have a very small footprint under this roof.

And I'm going to keep it that way going forward!

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger aeronautical, structural, mechanical engineers; nigger physicists and chemists; nigger technicians, coming soon to Boeing. Prepare for much more aircraft failures.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Facebook induces stupidity into a normal otherwise normal human. It is amazing what people will share via Facebook with the world. LEO follows facebook and has hung many a person with their own ramblings. Participation and support of facebook is supporting the most vile leftwing scum financially and spiritually.

11. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Nigger aeronautical, structural, mechanical engineers; nigger physicists and chemists; nigger technicians, coming soon to Boeing. Prepare for much more aircraft failures.
    And Boeing thought the 737-Max issue was a shit show. Buckle your seat belts. Once niggers are in the assembly mix it won't be long before Embraer is the best selling commercial transport aircraft. And most Boeings are grounded and mothballed.

13. Likes CoonsЯus, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is just beyond fucked up. Who does BAC sell planes to? Niggers? Nope.

Why in the world would any company that doesn't sell products to niggers want 20% niggers on their clock?

And on their clock they'll be... fucking off, dicking the dog, getting hurt, missing work, long time disability etc; etc.

Even if you put your entire shine workforce in a room with recliners, a big screen, a chicken buffet and a grape drank dispenser for 8 hours a day, you'd still have problems.

If you let nigger engineers design the passenger compartments, the seats would recline too far back cutting 10 rows of revenue from the aircraft!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Washington (state) = 3.5% nigger.

Boeing wants 20% niggers...?

How is that NOT "racist"?

17. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Washington (state) = 3.5% nigger.

Boeing wants 20% niggers...?

How is that NOT "racist"?
    I think most of the niggers live down in Tacoma, Federal Way, and parts of Seattle. For our sake let's hope that they are talking about the other locations in the country. They would have to import niggers for sure. WA Boeing is all union so we can hope they wont be able to lay people off to hire niggers instead. They may legally be able to do it but that could result in a massive strike. Which would be racist of course. I doubt Boeing is going to hire 20k additional workers seeing they just moved all the 787 stuff to South Carolina.

Remember the fuel tank problem? You can bet that was niggers. Yet they want more. I guess pandering is more important since they lost billions because of the 737max which is probably because of niggers. Well technically it was since both flights were piloted by apes who didn't know what to do when the plane stopped flying itself.

“This work is a business imperative for us, because diversity and inclusion make us better in every way;
    Niggers are 13% of the country. Why would you want 20% of your company? Would they not then be over represented? Oh wait, that is what they mean by "diversity and inclusion". Does the CEO not know what happens when you start to see double digit numbers of niggers?

We have gone from affirmative action --> equal opportunity --> "diversity" --> "inclusion". At the same time we have gone Made in America --> Made in China --> and now it will be Made in Africa America AKA Made in China. That isn't a joke. China is trying to start competing with Airbus and Boeing. Mark my words this hiring of niggers is going to lead to loss of business to China.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

19. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't fly on American Carriers. cause of niggers. I won't be flying Boeing ever!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I don't fly on American Carriers. cause of niggers. I won't be flying Boeing ever!
    I've been flying more than ever lately on the American feeder airlines. I have been horrified by the amount of nigger flight attendants. They are totally unprofessional in every imaginable fashion. Nobody can understand a word they babble and there was one that I witnessed just texting and doing its nails on the whole 75 minute flight. It didn't get up once between initially sitting down and doing its slovenly prelanding walk around. Its stinking fat nigger ass brushed up against me twice too......Still recovering from that !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    ...They are totally unprofessional in every imaginable fashion. Nobody can understand a word they babble and there was one that I witnessed just texting and doing its nails on the whole 75 minute flight. It didn't get up once between initially sitting down and doing its slovenly prelanding walk around...
    I can only imagine its pre-flight announcement. Something like "yo, I beez Shanaynay your fly attenut today. mumble, mumble, mumble da Capin hit da seatbelts sign, mumble, mumble, mumble da tra tables mumble, mumble, mumble da emergency exit mumble, mumble, mumble smoking mumble, mumble now sit down 'n shut da fug up. Hope none ya muffuggas want nuthin.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do these corporation continue to pander to these useless violent monsters as if they are sweet intelligent diligent but despised people.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Why do these corporation continue to pander to these useless violent monsters as if they are sweet intelligent diligent but despised people.
    Because the bosses want their gibs. They care only for their paychecks.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

26. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    All the fired employees more than likely posted on social media! When will these dumb fuckers learn? It sucks when your employer prys into your personal life. That is why you should stay off social media if you work for a company.

Very true. In fact, I am so anti-social media if I find out my name or face has appeared I politely ask for it to be removed.

Mrs. CCR is on fecesbook and knows to never post anything concerning me.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Very true. In fact, I am so anti-social media if I find out my name or face has appeared I politely ask for it to be removed.

Mrs. CCR is on fecesbook and knows to never post anything concerning me.
    My wife and youngest daughter used to facespook until one of them posted “I think BLM is a hate group”and it went on to a friend of my daughter,’s facespook page,Well,the girl,who worked for a real estate agency in Cocoa Beach replied”I don,t like BLM”.That’s it!And she was let go the next morning! Neither of the three are on social media any more.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife and youngest daughter used to facespook until one of them posted “I think BLM is a hate group”and it went on to a friend of my daughter,’s facespook page,Well,the girl,who worked for a real estate agency in Cocoa Beach replied”I don,t like BLM”.That’s it! And she was let go the next morning! Neither of the three are on social media any more.

I have heard of many people losing their jobs because of social media.

One example was a group of 3 guys, all at home on workman's comp rehabilitating back injuries.

They booked a trip to Florida to partake in some deep sea fishing and were stupid enough to allow the charter captain to post all three of their smiling faces holding up the biggest fucking fish you've ever seen.

Human resources discovered the photo, not only did they lose their jobs they were forced to repay workman's comp. Thank you social media!

N.A.A.C.P.

30. Likes Sandy liked this post