Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
That white girl should have just locked the doors before the nigger got in. Racisms? Loss of job? Better than dead!
I'm not blaming the victim. But all of us need to have self-awareness of the current situation, especially when any nigger is lurking! I'd think her family can sue the city of Los Angeles.
I figured with all the monkeyshines being ignored by police and prosecutors nowadays, there would be a huge
demand for door lockers, security glass, and cctv systems. I did several installs a year or two ago, which were
highly effective, and a lot of fun for the owners and employees. Locking wild niggers out and watching them chimp
is a laugh riot, of course. But these business owners are so fucking tight, most won't spend a dime they don't have to.
A high end furniture store has a certain clientele, and this street nigger ain't it. That lovely girl should have been inside
the store, monitoring the entrance on cameras, and only unlocking that door for legitimate customers. That's what
these foreign business owners do all day long in NYC, and they aren't shy about locking out the blackaroons.