Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

GUILTY: Mammy fed 17-month-old daughter deadly fentanyl cocktail so she could smoke weed

Throw the book at this nigger trash.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/06/...oke-some-weed/

A Pennsylvania jury found a mother guilty on two counts relate to the death of her 17-month-old daughter last year.

According to the New York Post, 23-year-old Jhenea Pratt was convicted on Tuesday of involuntary manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child.

“That baby was getting in the way of her enjoying her pastime,” argued Assistant District Attorney Diana Page.
    She gave the young victim, Charlette Napper-Talley, a deadly mixture containing fentanyl. Prosecutors told jurors that Pratt served the concoction to her daughter so she could “sit back, relax and smoke marijuana,” as reported by KOCO.

Instead of giving her a break to smoke weed, the liquid police found inside the child’s cup reportedly had enough of the powerful pain reliever to “kill two horses.”

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Throw the book at this ape. Not because there's anything wrong with cancelling a future felon factory, but then it will be a pair of batwings AND an NU scholarship. Two felon factories taken out of production. WIN!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't even handle malt liquor so not sure why they'd mess with something so complex as fentanyl.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger knew exactly what she was doing. It is called a 9th trimester abortion. I'm close to 200lbs and have had pain killers in the ER so strong I had to be put on Oxygen and an EKG because they fucked up and gave me to much. The shit she gave her turdler makes it seem like a tic-tac. Not that I would fault this sow. In fact I would reward it by giving it a drumstick and patting it on the head. Then Slap on the cuffs and send the nigger to jail.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say give her a daycare full of niglets and enough fentanyl for them all to share.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I say give her a daycare full of niglets and enough fentanyl for them all to share.
    Good idea. I say we must stop being racist. We must not police niggers who are using this stuff and do like the CIA did. Create AIDS and crack just for niggers... It is time the job got done right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Sharing is caring!! LOL!! Give them a generous helping..
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Jeniggra Prtt, have fun at NU.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it so cocaine.