Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Election - my forecast

How many of you have been following the hearings in Arizona and Wisconsin? I believe other States are going to follow suit.
    Despite some recent dark days, when it started to appear all was lost, I have to say as a Brit - who regards myself as a true and sincere friend of the United States - that I have enough faith in the U.S. system of justice to believe that all will indeed be well in the end.
    Now the Trump team are putting their evidence - with plenty of eye-witness testimony - in front of the State Committees, I can see that these legislators are as outraged as we are about the fraudulent activities that sent this election result Biden's way.
    I haven't yet seen all the evidence put before the committee in Wisconsin, but I watched virtually all of the session in Arizona. I sat up until 2.30a.m. Tuesday morning (GMT) watching it; it was fascinating, and I couldn't pull myself away until the very end. Each of the nine men and women on the committee were full of outrage at the scams that were pulled by the Democrats.

HAVE FAITH, MY FRIENDS. I NOW DO BELIEVE THAT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER!

As for the MSM, boy! are they gonna end up with egg on their faces, because of their refusal to cover any of these hearings. Watergate will seem like a tiny misdemeanour compared to the 2020 election!
    I watched NTD, who covered the whole of the hearings so far. I presume they'll continue to do so.
    Newsmax and Sky News Australia also cover the attempts to overturn the election results. The MSM are NOT going to censor what we see and hear! THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

2. Likes N/A, Midder Peenud Hayed, SarahWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    How many of you have been following the hearings in Arizona and Wisconsin? I believe other States are going to follow suit.
    Despite some recent dark days, when it started to appear all was lost, I have to say as a Brit - who regards myself as a true and sincere friend of the United States - that I have enough faith in the U.S. system of justice to believe that all will indeed be well in the end.
    Now the Trump team are putting their evidence - with plenty of eye-witness testimony - in front of the State Committees, I can see that these legislators are as outraged as we are about the fraudulent activities that sent this election result Biden's way.
    I haven't yet seen all the evidence put before the committee in Wisconsin, but I watched virtually all of the session in Arizona. I sat up until 2.30a.m. Tuesday morning (GMT) watching it; it was fascinating, and I couldn't pull myself away until the very end. Each of the nine men and women on the committee were full of outrage at the scams that were pulled by the Democrats.

HAVE FAITH, MY FRIENDS. I NOW DO BELIEVE THAT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER!

As for the MSM, boy! are they gonna end up with egg on their faces, because of their refusal to cover any of these hearings. Watergate will seem like a tiny misdemeanour compared to the 2020 election!
    I watched NTD, who covered the whole of the hearings so far. I presume they'll continue to do so.
    Newsmax and Sky News Australia also cover the attempts to overturn the election results. The MSM are NOT going to censor what we see and hear! THE TRUTH WILL OUT!
    I sincerely hope that you are RIGHT!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    Thank you, KBW!!! Your comments have meant a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood
    I sincerely hope that you are RIGHT!!
    It is up to us to see that KBW IS RIGHT!

From The New Yorker article chronicling Henry Worsley’s attempt to cross Antarctica on foot, alone, and unsupported—without even dogs or a sail, at age fifty-five:

Polar expeditions, marked by deprivation and claustrophobia, serve as a laboratory for testing human dynamics. History is studded with accounts of members of parties bickering, backstabbing, slandering, and even, in some cases, mutinying and murdering. (Sir Ernest) Shackleton, who had witnessed on the (Robert Falcon) Scott expedition the corrosive tensions among team members, sought recruits with the qualities that he deemed essential for polar exploration: “First, optimism; second, patience; third, physical endurance; fourth, idealism; fifth and last, courage.”

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....and I've just watched President Trump's broadcast tonight, in which he spent 45 minutes explaining all the evidence his team have already gathered; I'm sure much more will be found.

I knew he wouldn't let us down. He says he cannot stand by and see this fraud perpetrated on the American people. He clearly has no intention of conceding.
    He is at his best when the odds seem stacked against him.
    I still proudly wear my black "TRUMP 2020" cap everywhere I go, and I'll continue to do so. I must say I've not encountered any hostility so far. (I started wearing it in September.)

HAVE FAITH - PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    KBW -- I am encouraged by your optimism. A lot of really complicated things need to happen in several places -- and this is a really big country. But there is still a glimmer of hope. Hand recounts in Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin would probably do the trick, but that has to happen before those individual states certify the current results.

That can happen, without a doubt.

But the state legislatures are going to have to get involved, Team TRUMP is going to have to get some very favorable court rulings, and the hand recounts are going to have to yield the results those of us on our side think they will.

Ironically, the Bush v. Gore (2000) Supreme Court ruling does not help TRUMP. That ruling held that a state had the ultimate authority over its own election results.

There is still a way for TRUMP to pull this off, but many complex tumblers have to fall into place in the next couple weeks.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^Sidney Powell said at the Alpharetta, Georgia Stop the Steal Press Conference that a hand recount of the Georgia votes is impossible, as many of the ballots have been destroyed. Also, the Georgia server was tampered with. Georgia is a cesspool of ass-covering, evidence-destroying corruption.

1:15:30 in the video below:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...am-rsbn-video/

Lin Wood urged the crowd to convene again tomorrow at either the capitol building or the governor's mansion (?) to agitate for a revamped voting system for the January runoff election, since it would be unacceptable to use the corrupt Dominion voting machines again.

The magnitude of the election fraud is so unprecedented that I think it's all going to end up at the Supreme Court. In addition to corruption in the DoJ, FBI, and CIA, there's rampant local corruption.

Lin Wood said it's 1776, and that the Chinese want our land and food-production capabilities. He said maybe we need to start another party, since many of the Republicans are sellouts, in addition to the Democrats.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Except for Nevada (having only 6 electoral votes), any other combination of 3 victories in the remaining 5 states places 270 out of reach for Biden. Frankly, Biden REALLY needs PA., and that is beginning to look out of reach for him. The judge who issued the latest ruling in their federal circuit court of appeals as much as said Trump will likely win on constitutional grounds in PA. It would then go to the House, where the GOP controls 60% of the statehouses. I'm still putting most of my chips on SCOTUS, however. They know damned good and well any remaining credibility that SCOTUS has is now on the line, and as someone who's been spending a LOT of time following events, I'm pretty sure the threat of actual Civil War (at the very least, extremely violent urban unrest) will exist in this country if they both fail to hear these cases, and/or fail to uphold constitutional and state laws as written. It's all on the line right now, and trust me, at least 5 of those justices fucking well know it. And, they aren't real excited about having to exist in a packed court, so there's some extra incentive to come down on the correct side of this fight.

Right now, we have two retired Lt. (3 -star) Generals (McInerney and Flynn) doing fucking interviews through the smaller media outlets like OAN and Newsmax, and are OPENLY, PUBLICLY calling on Trump to invoke martial law AND establish military tribunals. In the United States of America. Let that sink in. THIS IS FUCKING UNHEARD OF. In terms of national seriousness, this is the U.S. equivalent of the British abdication of the king in the 30's. No flag officer since George Patton, active or retired, have shot their mouths off like this so openly, and he only got away with it as long as he did because he was a bona-fide, iron-balled war hero that was instrumental in Nazi defeats east of Berlin and in Italy.

There's a wild-assed, POSSIBLY partially true rumor flying around that Gina Haspel (director of the CIA) was in Germany when whatever got raided got raided, and was wounded in an exchange of fire between elements of the Army sent to grab the servers, and her protective detail. Supposedly she was taken into custody, flown out of Germany, and sang like a canary. I don't know how true this is, but I've heard it through 4 different grapevines so far, as well as the fringe print media. I know she hasn't been seen publicly lately. Then there's Obama. That nigger apparently hasn't been seen or tweeted for a week now. Also, I don't know exactly what the fuck Bill Barr is doing, but I don't yet quite believe he's just sitting on his ass. He came out of retirement to serve in the Trump administration. He could have just stayed home and not had to dick with any of this if he chose to. Finally, I am hearing from a lot of people that military flights and helo traffic is increasingly frequent, particularly in the NY area. If anyone has any info about that, I'd love to hear about it. Something is going down that isn't visible to us yet. Military renditions of people like Haspel? :::shrug:::

^Sidney Powell said at the Alpharetta, Georgia Stop the Steal Press Conference that a hand recount of the Georgia votes is impossible, as many of the ballots have been destroyed. Also, the Georgia server was tampered with. Georgia is a cesspool of ass-covering, evidence-destroying corruption.
    This is where the legal concept of spoliation comes into play. Destroyed evidence under the spoliation doctrine makes the assumption that the evidence contained something incriminating, and that helps Team Trump petition to have that states' results enjoined so they can't be certified. SCOTUS, if they rule, and choose to do so, can also enjoin any states' electoral slate if it was determined to be the result of fraud.

Trump' speech today was a barn burner. He strike anyone as a man ready to concede anything?

We're not done yet, and things look like they're improving daily. But in the end, it may come down to all these fucking gun owners I keep hearing about, the one's who've done fuck all ass-nothing for the entire year. One can only hope they get off of their fucking couches before the year is done.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved
    in the end, it may come down to all these fucking gun owners I keep hearing about, the one's who've done fuck all ass-nothing for the entire year
    I hope--perhaps foolishly?--that the right thing can be accomplished legally.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    [Lin Wood] said maybe we need to start another party, since many of the Republicans are sellouts, in addition to the Democrats.
    I think that's the real opportunity here. TRUMP got at least 74 million votes -- more than any Republican in history. There are plenty of like-minded folks out there to establish a new political party.

I used to be very involved in Republican Party politics. Why did I leave...? Two reasons:

First, I do not believe in "working" with the communists. They want to "fundamentally transform" this republic. They want to take what I have earned and give it to those who haven't. They want to tell me what to do and how to think. They want my guns.

I'm not in favor of validating that shit by "working" with them. They can go fuck themselves! Most Republicans don't get that.

Secondly, I wasn't religious enough. The Multnomah County (OR) chapter of the GOP was really bad, King County (WA) less so, but there was definitely a religious litmus test to be part of the group for both. I see no evidence that there is a "Supreme Being", therefore, I'm not going to bow my head and close my eyes if someone breaks out in "prayer". I have no problem with people of faith -- hell, my own main squeeze still thinks she's a Catholic, but it's just not my thing. I identify culturally with the Judeo-Christian ethos, but I am simply not capable of ignoring what I know to be fact.

Back in our Portland days, I was at a GOP function that cost me a few hundred dollars. As the conversation around the table unfolded, this scowling old battle axe told me that the Republican Party was the "party of the Lord". I shit you not! If I wasn't a Christian, I couldn't be a "real" Republican.

I had a similar experience a couple years later after we moved to Seattle. That was it for me. I stopped giving the GOP any money. I donate to candidates individually, and am a loyal Republican voter, but I'm done with anything else.

I would enthusiastically support a new party that advocated a strict interpretation of the Constitution as viewed through the lens of Original Intent. That can easily be done as the Framers left us a voluminous record of their reasoning and thoughts. It's that simple. America First, the Constitution, minimal government. That's it. I'm in!

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Right now, we have two retired Lt. (3 -star) Generals (McInerney and Flynn) doing fucking interviews through the smaller media outlets like OAN and Newsmax, and are OPENLY, PUBLICLY calling on Trump to invoke martial law AND establish military tribunals. In the United States of America. Let that sink in. THIS IS FUCKING UNHEARD OF.
    If TRUMP does pull this out, I fear widespread and violent civil unrest. At that point, TRUMP might have to declare martial law! The news media is now invested in a Biden "victory". They'll fan the flames if they have to.

This could get really ugly really fast!

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I would enthusiastically support a new party that advocated a strict interpretation of the Constitution as viewed through the lens of Original Intent. That can easily be done as the Framers left us a voluminous record of their reasoning and thoughts. It's that simple. America First, the Constitution, minimal government. That's it. I'm in!
    Maybe what we should do is create a new party that pretends to support terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa, and when people send us hundreds of millions of dollars, we tell the terrorists to fuck off and go pound sand, while we pocket the money and use it to build a new political organization.

The main tenets of my theoretical political organization:

* Freedom of speech for all, with severe penalties for censorship and severe penalties for violence enacted against those utilizing their right to free speech.
    * Freedom for all law abiding citizens to own, use, and carry firearms as they see fit.
    * Freedom from the theft of goods or homes from military personnel, governments, or terrorist organizations (BLM, Antifa, Al Qaeda, etc.).
    * Freedom of religion, except insofar as any particular religion or the members of that religion decide to violate the rights of citizens.
    * Freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures, with the obvious exception of reasonable searches and seizures conducted by law enforcement officers for legitimate and well documented reasons.
    * Freedom to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and NOT by the mainstream media. Only a court of law will determine guilt and the punishment.
    * Freedom to have a speedy and public trial.
    * Freedom to watch capital punishments for free on television and on the internet.
    * Freedom to segregate your own neighborhoods, workplaces, and schools.
    * Freedom to defend your property, family, friends, and coworkers from criminals.
    * Freedom to evict niggers from your neighborhood, and/or have them arrested and confined for noncompliance.
    * Freedom to treat niggers as they DESERVE to be treated, with no repercussions.
    * Freedom to not be required to interact with niggers.
    * Freedom to not have to be required to sell things to niggers, rent apartments or houses to niggers, or hire niggers in the workplace.
    * Freedom to round up niggers and deport them back to their continent of origin.
    * Freedom to live in a crime free neighborhood, where you are respected as a human being, a person with dignity and value.
    * Freedom to vote, where humans will have 1 vote, and niggers will have 1/10 of a vote, because they are not human.

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, well, well! It appears that the owners of "Dominion" are in.... CHINA! The U.S. investigators seem to have followed the trail right over to the West's main adversary!
    How the hell was that allowed to happen? How do Americans like the idea of China having access to your election data?

At least the very idea may bolster support for the President to be awarded this election.

21. Likes N/A, Odin's balls liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    * Freedom to watch capital punishments for free on television and on the internet..

You do realize that of all the points and proposals you mentioned, the only one not already spelled out in the US Constitution was this one?

Do you know why?

It's because it was just accepted that all executions were public. That's just the way things were back then and our founders assumed that all societies knew, accepted and expected it.

Everything else you mentioned is already there.
    Every.
    Single.
    One.

"A Republic... If you can keep it!"
    Ben Franklin
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not optimistic here. The only certainty. Should Trump win via recounts or be able to prove widespread fraud and win via the supreme court there will be "unrest". AKA a repeat of the last 4 years of niggers and pantifa doing what they are already doing.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    Well, well, well! It appears that the owners of "Dominion" are in.... CHINA!
    Sauce? (So I can forward info to others, not because I at all doubt you at this point. Thanks very much for the update.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate
    I'm not optimistic here. The only certainty. Should Trump win via recounts or be able to prove widespread fraud and win via the supreme court there will be "unrest". AKA a repeat of the last 4 years of niggers and pantifa doing what they are already doing.
    And those little badly-parented rich kids have been trained to fight dirty. Saw a video of one of their training sessions, where the instructor was showing them how to gouge/poke out their opponent's eyes. Those twenty-something panties were grinning.

I was on the extreme low-economic-end of the kids at my exclusive kindergarten through twelfth grade school, but was never bullied simply because I'd been there since first grade. Should the worst come to pass and you find yourself up against BLM/Antifa, give them NO QUARTER. There are few more Evil creatures on Earth (besides niggers) than badly-parented rich kids, especially females.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Well, the thing is, and I've thought on this a lot, is that unrest in either scenario is what the globalists want to begin with...either way, they get Americans shooting at each other, and they're just peachy with that...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved
    Well, the thing is, and I've thought on this a lot, is that unrest in either scenario is what the globalists want to begin with...either way, they get Americans shooting at each other, and they're just peachy with that...
    Just like that Yugoslavian woman warned in her video, effectively, "Don't shoot at each other. They WANT you to shoot at each other. They WANT you to destroy your country in civil war". Then, she gives some advice...

Envision a fictional country in turmoil, in which a small number of fictional Simo Häyhäs take out key Evildoers, the kind who finance rabble-rousers and who censor Free Speech.

28. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just like that Yugoslavian woman warned in her video, effectively, "Don't shoot at each other. They WANT you to shoot at each other. They WANT you to destroy your country in civil war". Then, she gives some advice...

Envision a fictional country in turmoil, in which a small number of fictional Simo Häyhäs take out key Evildoers, the kind who finance rabble-rousers and who censor Free Speech.
    True.the socialist/commie libs want us to kill each other.Part of their takeover plan .steps are
    1.Demoralization “destroying moral fabric through control of media and academia.Removing Christianity and presenting degeneracy as normal”
    2.Destabilization “Taking away our rights and stability by compensating w/gov entitlements.
    3.Crisis”creating events that cause fear and division in the nation”
    4.Normalization”a new normal is established and the nation submits. At this point the new regime takes over“
    The first 3 are happening as we speak. Fourth is being worked on by the liberal socialist party.Face it, we are one step away from being in deep shit!

30. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sauce? (So I can forward info to others, not because I at all doubt you at this point. Thanks very much for the update.)
    Here you go. The numbers check legit.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...fore-election/
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

xhAWBM

This might explain a bit about one kind of election fraud is going on. At this point, I think some people need to go to jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpNZ...ature=youtu.be