Close

Likes Likes:  131
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screw Old Navy

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Screw Old Navy

Mrs. CCR got a brochure from Old Navy in the mail.

Nothing but nigger.

What makes a company think sending literature featuring cover to cover coons is going to generate more sales?

Are monkeys going to flock to their stores and spend money?

I think Old Navy is already at a disadvantage because they don't accept EBT cards.

Mrs. CCR has spent quite a bit on their merch up until they became "woke".

She's done, not another penny to Old Navy in the store or online.

The coons better step up and support ON or they'll be done soon.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Navy isn't the only one.

"Nothing but nigger". Maing, you crack me up!

Nordstrom's headed that way, Gap, Banana Republic, etc. High end shops like Burberrys, Gucci, you name it, the blackest spookiest sub-simian is there. Brooks Brothers, yep. And they choose niggers with dreadlocks, brillo heads, snakeheads. Really? I thought we're still a human country?

Ok, if not pure niggers, oildrillers, mudsharks, mutant sprogs, heck, you can't tell me these miscegenated shits are human. The propaganda never ends. It's as if you need a nigger to be "hip". Damn you niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Mrs. CCR got a brochure from Old Navy in the mail.

Nothing but nigger.

What makes a company think sending literature featuring cover to cover coons is going to generate more sales?

Are monkeys going to flock to their stores and spend money?

I think Old Navy is already at a disadvantage because they don't accept EBT cards.

Mrs. CCR has spent quite a bit on their merch up until they became "woke".

She's done, not another penny to Old Navy in the store or online.

The coons better step up and support ON or they'll be done soon.
    sales?

Niggers don’t need even an EBT card if all they do is shop lift everything. In most liberal cities it’s not even considered a crime if they steal less than $1000 worth of shit. If these woke retailers want to attract niggers to their businesses than I hope they get robbed into bankruptcy.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Navy had a commercial on over ten years ago, featuring a good looking blonde girl, with her coal black
    babydaddy, and two mud-sprogs. This was back when these companies could be reached directly by email
    and phone. I fired off an email, making it clear that I object to companies that push race mixing, and that
    they are directly responsible for these white girls being abandoned, forced to raise their mulatta sprogs,
    with no hope of ever marrying a human. Not to mention the danger of being assaulted and murdered.
    They send me back a goody-two-shoes, canned response, "Old Navy seeks to provide a fun shopping
    experience for everyone, blah blah blah". They've always doubled down with their nigger loving, as seen here:
    https://digiday.com/marketing/old-na...-couple-tweet/
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...debate-n569381

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Old Navy had a commercial on over ten years ago, featuring a good looking blonde girl, with her coal black
    babydaddy, and two mud-sprogs. This was back when these companies could be reached directly by email
    and phone. I fired off an email, making it clear that I object to companies that push race mixing, and that
    they are directly responsible for these white girls being abandoned, forced to raise their mulatta sprogs,
    with no hope of ever marrying a human. Not to mention the danger of being assaulted and murdered.
    They send me back a goody-two-shoes, canned response, "Old Navy seeks to provide a fun shopping
    experience for everyone, blah blah blah". They've always doubled down with their nigger loving, as seen here:

"Most sane people in 2016 would see little more in this ad than a wholesome image of a good-looking family."

Sane people... good looking family...?

I want to puke!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It all boils down to our youth.The liberal indoctrination starts in kindergarten and continues from there.Children are taught to accept immorality and deciet.Most young children remain brainwashed into their adulthood.Some for life.
    That commercial does not target men like you and I.Speaking for myself,I can never accept a nigger sleeping w/a white woman and creating mixed niggers. And if either of my daughters did that, the last thing they would see is daddy dearest standing there holding his best friend,who happens to be black.
    Oh for me, my worst nightmare would be to have a family member being fucked by a nigger.And seeing a monkey shine with any white girl gets my blood boiling.It’s something that I could not tolerate.Personaly,I rather see a white woman dead than w/a nigger.Dead is better!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Most sane people in 2016 would see little more in this ad than a wholesome image of a good-looking family."
    Sane people... good looking family...?
    I want to puke!
    I couldn't find the link, but the woketurd cunts at Old Navy were recently trumpeting their anti-raycizzums,
    and "inclusion" once again. Like most shit corporations, you can no longer contact them via email or phone.
    They give a street address, and expect you to send a letter. You know that gets shit canned, right off the bat.
    Bombarding us with niggers is now standard, across all televised commercials, and objecting to it is not allowed.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It all boils down to our youth.The liberal indoctrination starts in kindergarten and continues from there.Children are taught to accept immorality and deciet.Most young children remain brainwashed into their adulthood.Some for life.
    That commercial does not target men like you and I.Speaking for myself,I can never accept a nigger sleeping w/a white woman and creating mixed niggers. And if either of my daughters did that, the last thing they would see is daddy dearest standing there holding his best friend,who happens to be black.
    Oh for me, my worst nightmare would be to have a family member being fucked by a nigger. And seeing a monkey shine with any white girl gets my blood boiling. It’s something that I could not tolerate.Personaly,I rather see a white woman dead than w/a nigger.Dead is better!

Then make Goddamn sure you fast forward through the latest SHITTERFLY Commercials!!!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then make Goddamn sure you fast forward through the latest SHITTERFLY Commercials!!!
    I got news for you,I don’t watch any commercials! I try to stay disconnected from liberal main stream television.I do however like TV land. I record the Andy Griffith show and everybody loves Raymond on my DVR several times per week. I skip commercials in general.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I got news for you, I don’t watch any commercials! I try to stay disconnected from liberal main stream television.I do however like TV land. I record the Andy Griffith show and everybody loves Raymond on my DVR several times per week. I skip commercials in general.

We don't either. My father in law is in town, he has the remote and is all over the dial!

He's been here since Thursday and leaves Sunday so I'm sure I'll see plenty more niggerfied commercials. Almost every commercial has a nigger, burner or zebra in it!

The Shutterfly commercial is fucking disgusting!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got this from Canadian Tire. I've been shopping there my whole life and never EVER have I seen a nigger of any kind there, buying tools, building/cleaning supplies, automotive parts or anything else. They don't even have niggers at the cash or sweeping up.

I know it says Black Friday and all, but this - such a nice, "wholesome" nigger fambly (as though niggers live in fambly units) is beyond ridiculous.

I'm SO SICK of this bullshit!!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I got this from Canadian Tire. I've been shopping there my whole life and never EVER have I seen a nigger of any kind there, buying tools, building/cleaning supplies, automotive parts or anything else. They don't even have niggers at the cash or sweeping up.

I know it says Black Friday and all, but this - such a nice, "wholesome" nigger fambly (as though niggers live in fambly units) is beyond ridiculous.

I'm SO SICK of this bullshit!!!
    They bees such a nice fambly.Wouldn’t mind hearing about them getting a front tire blowout at 90mph on I95!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that all of these woketurd corporations won't let anyone contact them by email is proof of their cowardice, hypocrisy, dishonesty, and fragility. If loving niggers was as "wholesome" and "mainstream" as they claim, why are they cowering in fear like weak-ass bitchboys from potential negative comments? If "racists" are a "tiny minority of powerless losers" as they always claim, why are they so afraid?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Nigger

Didn't you know? Old Navy got bought out. It's new name is OLD NIGGER.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    sales?

Niggers don’t need even an EBT card if all they do is shop lift everything. In most liberal cities it’s not even considered a crime if they steal less than $1000 worth of shit. If these woke retailers want to attract niggers to their businesses than I hope they get robbed into bankruptcy.
    A LOT of them HAVE!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Navy clothes are lame.
    Pottery Barn.. Old Navy... TJ Maxx...

It's like the same group of talentless, creatively bankrupt advertising/branding firms got together and hatched all these dumbly named crap retail outlets. They establish a pointless, dumb brand for their heavily marketed corporate headed franchises and then sell overpriced crap that was made in a slave camp somewhere in the third world.

And then, to add even more misery, they mail you nigger fortified catalogs. When archeologists dig this up, they'll either laugh or cry.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck Old Nigger. And No. They will flock to the stores and steal everything in sight.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Old Nigger

Didn't you know? Old Navy got bought out. It's new name is OLD NIGGER.
    I've always called them that! Great minds really do think alike!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We don't either. My father in law is in town, he has the remote and is all over the dial!

He's been here since Thursday and leaves Sunday so I'm sure I'll see plenty more niggerfied commercials. Almost every commercial has a nigger, burner or zebra in it!

The Shutterfly commercial is fucking disgusting!
    Nice! Mrs. Tar Remover and I have every episode of Andy Griffith on DVD. Watch it front to back once a year.

Shutterbat.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep fashun industree just totally niggerfuxxed to high hell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast