Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Most disgusting mudshark of all time: Madonna posts a new picture of her with her latest niggerbuck

Madonna and dancer Ahlamalik Williams began dating about two years ago, with fans catching onto their romance from an Instagram photo of the pair aboard a boat. "Saying good-bye to 2019! We continue to swim with sharks! And take the road less traveled by!!" Madonna wrote.

And the Material Girl gushed over Williams in a Valentine's Day caption that accompanied photos of the affectionate couple. "Been around the World with my Valentine this Year," Madonna wrote on Instagram. "Oh what a beautiful trip. Happy Valentines Day Mr. Williams."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...162828368.html

It might be lighter-skinned, but all the camera flashes in the world can't hide that nigger hair. What the hell is the buck holding, is that a joint?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madonna mudshark.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	15003
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...162828368.html

It might be lighter-skinned, but all the camera flashes in the world can't hide that nigger hair. What the hell is the buck holding, is that a joint?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madonna mudshark.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	15003
    DEFINITELY the MOST DISGUSTING mudshark of all time!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so sure she's got the title, Most Disgusting Mudshark of All Time.
    I nominate Kim Kartrashian, due to the revolting sex tape that made her famous.
    Not even Madonna is on video, getting a radiator hose tonsillectomy, and splooge facial.
    I'm sure Madonna's face has been frosted by many-a-negro, but I think Kimmy topped her.

5. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know it’s a nasty ol bitch,when it has to pay young spooks to fuck her!
    Mad Donna is by far the most vile,disgusting coal burner of all time.I’d like to see her end up in a hole like the rest of the burners.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Kartrashians are close, but I give to Madonna because of seniority, the original niggerloving music video, and her getting muh dikk from Dennis Rodman, Tupac, Michael Jackson, and some other niggerbuck I never heard of.

https://www.ranker.com/list/madonna_...lebrityhookups

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Kartrashians are close, but I give to Madonna because of seniority, the original niggerloving music video, and her getting muh dikk from Dennis Rodman, Tupac, Michael Jackson, and some other niggerbuck I never heard of.

I would never click on that video, knowing I had the misfortune of watching it back in the 1980s. Probably one of the most disgusting videos I’ve seen.It’s hard to erase that whorror!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I would never click on that video, knowing I had the misfortune of watching it back in the 1980s. Probably one of the most disgusting videos I’ve seen.It’s hard to erase that whorror!
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why can't one of her bucks do that hoe in?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Why can't one of her bucks do that hoe in?
    She's certainly beaten the odds for the typical mudshark. Maybe she's smart and has her bodyguards around all the time.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's certainly beaten the odds for the typical mudshark. Maybe she's smart and has her bodyguards around all the time.
    I always hated that phony pop culture whore even b4 I realized she was a mudshark
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, she's a mudshark from way back! Michael Jackson?? Really? I thought he was only into young boys.

That hag has had so many facelifts I bet every time she sits down her mouth opens.

The new boytoy is nearly 40 years her junior (I'm sure he's in love with the old slag and not with her money) and I think she should be adopting him to join the rest of her niglets and not screwing him.

Check out the other Nigerian "news". It's good for a chuckle.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020....html#comments
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm not so sure she's got the title, Most Disgusting Mudshark of All Time.
    I nominate Kim Kartrashian, due to the revolting sex tape that made her famous.
    Not even Madonna is on video, getting a radiator hose tonsillectomy, and splooge facial.
    I'm sure Madonna's face has been frosted by many-a-negro, but I think Kimmy topped her.
    A mudshark is a mudshark.To what degree,it does not matter. Once they cross the line, it’s over. I can’t stand any kartrashian.But,to me ,Mad Donna is far more obnoxious and annoying than the whole kartrashian clan.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mudshark is a mudshark.To what degree,it does not matter. Once they cross the line, it’s over. I can’t stand any kartrashian.But,to me ,Mad Donna is far more obnoxious and annoying than the whole kartrashian clan.
    Jim, we're going to have to agree, to disagree, on this one. Sure, Madonna has been an unrepentant mudskipper for decades, and was blowing niggers while Kimmy was still swimming around in Robert Kardashian's bag. But at least her fame is derived from some success in the music business, where Kim K's career is based entirely on her appetite for nigger's dicks.

20. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Jim, we're going to have to agree, to disagree, on this one. Sure, Madonna has been an unrepentant mudskipper for decades, and was blowing niggers while Kimmy was still swimming around in Robert Kardashian's bag. But at least her fame is derived from some success in the music business, where Kim K's career is based entirely on her appetite for nigger's dicks.
    I see your point and agree. Kim’s career is solely based on her appetite for the tootsie pole.What makes Mad Donna more hate-able to me is the way she express her political views so openly. I hate liberals as much as I hate niggers.I hate both of those bitches anyway.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim’s career is solely based on her appetite for the tootsie pole.

Thanks for cheering me up tonight, JC.

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

That hag has had so many facelifts I bet every time she sits down her mouth opens.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post