Close

Likes Likes:  20

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Exactly!! Maryland is a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY LIBTARD state and we all know that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER!! Ba' Mo is the @$$h0le of MD. and totally FUXATED!! I agree with you, the nigger DID get it's justice, just like tampon martin and michael brown before it!!
    I’ve been talking to a real estate agents that I’ve been referred work from. We may be in trouble here in Florida. One agent was telling me that houses are being sold to liberals who are moving in from other states.It’s so busy, that they don’t have enough houses to sell.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve been talking to a real estate agents that I’ve been referred work from. We may be in trouble here in Florida. One agent was telling me that houses are being sold to liberals who are moving in from other states.It’s so busy, that they don’t have enough houses to sell.
    I HOPE that they don't vote the way they did up north!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do these whores have Stockholm syndrome? Really, I think they must. "Fiance!" Yeah, they're all affianced to their niggers.

Cops should just let niggers kill their burners. It would save a whole lot of trouble, especially for the cops.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I HOPE that they don't vote the way they did up north!!
    You can take a liberal out of New York. But you can’t take the liberal out of the New Yorker.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You can take a liberal out of New York. But you can’t take the liberal out of the New Yorker.
    UNFORTUNATELY true!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the actual fuck man? Why is this mudshark defending her nigger pet for chimping out? That nigger should've have killed her, now we have to stick with the burden of having this coalburner running amok burning more coal and bleeding the country out due to wanting "justice".