Close

Likes Likes:  8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have racist memorabilia at home. I found a small Rebel flag at a thrift store, of course I bought it. Then I have a plate of Stone Mountain, GA. Heck, even my regular leather belt is from Stone Mountain Leather! Not a supremacist of any kind. I respect all humans. Niggers and sandnigs aren't human, they're not even gorillas.

I know I have a watercolor painting of a negress picking cotton, somewhere.

Growing up, I knew the civil war was about slavery and sheeit. I was naive then, saying, that no one should be enslaved. But freeing negroes didn't mean they're equal. Not for a minute did I ever think they are as intelligent or worthy of any human. The proof was always in the pudding, they are nitwits! I certainly didn't appreciate the South waging war then.

Now, the war was done at a huge cost, and niggers are still ungrateful. That's when I started finding Confederate items, just because I don't approve of niggers.

Stores that sell military surplus sell these items for collectors. I remember Sportsman's Guide used to have a disclaimer that "they sell German/Nazi items just for amusement collection purposes, and they have no sympathies with Nazi Germany ".

So this store owner is doing nothing wrong, in my view.
    I remember when I was a keyid and my grand parents had a lawn jockey in their front yard!! THOSE were the days!!

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was a keyid and my grand parents had a lawn jockey in their front yard!! THOSE were the days!!
    I've always wanted those. That's to show niggers they're just boys fit only for animal work. I used to see them in nice homes. Now, can't even find one.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've always wanted those. That's to show niggers they're just boys fit only for animal work. I used to see them in nice homes. Now, can't even find one.
    BECAUSE DEY BEEZ racisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Don't want to hurt da' poah niggers feewings now, do we?!