Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: First Encounter

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

First Encounter

I lived in Thailand for many years, moved back to Uk 4 years ago

Here’s a little story that makes you think, Kids know when dangers about. Now Thailand had very few Niggers when I first moved over, but like everywhere else couldn’t keep them out.
    One day we were at Bangkok Airport waiting for my mum to arrive, my daughter was 3 at the time, suddenly came running up to me and hid behind me, she had just seen her first Coons, 3 of them big black things, proud dad knowing that she came to me at the first signs of danger, now she knows to keep out of their way.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! Human children have a preternatural ability to know niggers are dangerous.

We have a 3-1/2 y/o. About a year ago, we were watching TV and every time a nigger came on the screen he'd make a "gun" with his thumb and forefinger and pick them off one by one.

I didn't say anything, but at some point, his mother caught him doing it and that was the end of it. I haven't had "The Talk" with him about niggers yet -- he's too little, but I have made sure his 3 older siblings damn sure know the truth!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When my boy was a toddler, Obama came on the TV and he stood and pointed " King Kong ! "

He totally fucking racist now. Before lockdown, I had to endure the daily hell report of left wing thinking and thinkers from his school.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think my first encounter with niggers was around 6 or 7. It was a snakehead sow. She came in with typical nigger 97 different color beads and dreadlocks in the making. We tormented that nigger. Called it dirty ( it was) and wrang out a sponge over its head.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My first encounter with a nigger was when I was 5 years old (I’m 64 now). I was at a Boys Club on a Saturday afternoon. I was counting my pocket change, when a little nigger boy tried to grab it. The fight was on, and I won. I learned early, When around niggers, never relax!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    When my boy was a toddler, Obama came on the TV and he stood and pointed " King Kong ! "

He totally fucking racist now. Before lockdown, I had to endure the daily hell report of left wing thinking and thinkers from his school.
    Your boy was right except for one thing. 0bungh0le was "queen" kong!! I'm sure chimpelle gave it to "bath house" barry in the @$$!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yep! Human children have a preternatural ability to know niggers are dangerous.

We have a 3-1/2 y/o. About a year ago, we were watching TV and every time a nigger came on the screen he'd make a "gun" with his thumb and forefinger and pick them off one by one.

I didn't say anything, but at some point, his mother caught him doing it and that was the end of it. I haven't had "The Talk" with him about niggers yet -- he's too little, but I have made sure his 3 older siblings damn sure know the truth!
    That seems to be the truth. When little human girls are given nigger dolls to play with, they cry. Parents who force niggers on their kids are guilty of child abuse, IMO>
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My first nigger encounter was in high school. A family of niggers actually moved into our small Texas town, it was the first. Their last name was... and I shit you not, Coon. I remember all the football coaches being excited that a nigger was going to play football for the varsity team. It was as if the savior had showed up, needless to say they kissed that niggers ass big time so he would run wid da feetbawl.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ IDD...

About 18 months back, when my youngest was 2, we were sitting on the couch one evening watching some sports show, and a couple of niggers started ooking their worthless opinions. He looked at me, then back at the TeeBee, made a "gun" with his fingers, and started picking the niggers off. Of course, I found it utterly hilarious and started laughing hysterically. That was probably the wrong reaction because it encouraged him to keep doing it. He'd pick off some niggers, then giggle. When his mammy caught him, she automatically assumed I had taught him to do it. I was interrogated for 10 minutes before I was able to convince her otherwise.

Again, I think Human children are born with natural defense mechanisms to a certain extent.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ IDD...

About 18 months back, when my youngest was 2, we were sitting on the couch one evening watching some sports show, and a couple of niggers started ooking their worthless opinions. He looked at me, then back at the TeeBee, made a "gun" with his fingers, and started picking the niggers off. Of course, I found it utterly hilarious and started laughing hysterically. That was probably the wrong reaction because it encouraged him to keep doing it. He'd pick off some niggers, then giggle. When his mammy caught him, she automatically assumed I had taught him to do it. I was interrogated for 10 minutes before I was able to convince her otherwise.

Again, I think Human children are born with natural defense mechanisms to a certain extent.
    If I knew how to code, I'd make a version of the old Nintindo Duck Hunt but instead of shooting ducks it would be niggers. Instead of a dog popping up every time you shot a duck it would be a white police officer or a hooded Klansmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-daxzVxrQI

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Frank...

I can't remember my first encounter with a nigger -- I was born on a Navy base in the Pacific NW. There would have been plenty around...

The first time I remember having a problem with niggers -- and it was a doozy (I wrote about it in the link below), was when I was 14 and a freshman. Dad taught for one school year at Annapolis and we three White boys had to attend predominantly nigger overrun schools. I was always a year young for my grade. Some of the niggers in that 9th grade class were 16! Several of the sows were pregnant. All of them were fat. They tormented me daily.

Dad's next station was at what was then Home Port Everett (WA) and I rarely saw a nigger. Very few...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...gh-school-days

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Frank...

I can't remember my first encounter with a nigger -- I was born on a Navy base in the Pacific NW. There would have been plenty around...

The first time I remember having a problem with niggers -- and it was a doozy (I wrote about it in the link below), was when I was 14 and a freshman. Dad taught for one school year at Annapolis and we three White boys had to attend predominantly nigger overrun schools. I was always a year young for my grade. Some of the niggers in that 9th grade class were 16! Several of the sows were pregnant. All of them were fat. They tormented me daily.

Dad's next station was at what was then Home Port Everett (WA) and I rarely saw a nigger. Very few...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...gh-school-days
    Thank @MPH I'll read that when I get a chance.