Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Better get second jobs, people

You have a LOT of dependents, including Zeola who is totally disabled and underprivileged. Someone has to pay for her keeds and her shitty wigs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jjdisabledsow1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	22269
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That wig is a highly flammable petroleum product. What's the difference between a welfare queen, and a disabled
    welfare queen ? A free scooty-chair ? Her fellow jaboons have no qualms about stealing those things, from the
    "handicapped", then "joyriding" all over the 'hood. She'll be 500 ugly pounds from laying around 24/7, instead of
    450. Piano crate, definitely in her near future....

4. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You have a LOT of dependents, including Zeola who is totally disabled and underprivileged. Someone has to pay for her keeds and her shitty wigs.

Name:	jjdisabledsow1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	22269
    Ffffffff-
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know you’re all “disabled” niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Koko has a sister?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Koko has a sister?
    A RETARDED sister. Koko actually had a brain and an IQ higher than that of this sloppy sow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll just add these here. Momma sow and her bloated shoat (who is 18 and looks 40), both of whom are disabled live on your forced charity in their Sec8 housing. I guess these butter/purple drank/KFC huffers haven't been going hungry but to make a few extra bucks they rent out a sofa or something in their crib to other niggers. So, not only are you supporting them, but they are making a profit with YOUR money.

It's not too late to declare yet more dependants on your tax returns!

Is there anything more worthless, disgusting, and parasitic than obese Sec8 welfare breeder sows? I just hate them so much.

Name:	JJfatsowsF554.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	22274

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anything more worthless, disgusting, and parasitic than obese Sec8 welfare breeder sows? I just hate them so much.

Name:	JJfatsowsF554.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	22274
    Is Maury back on ? Why wasn't I notified ?
    Which one of these porkers is the daughter ? That's 600 pounds of ugly fat right there...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Is Maury back on ? Why wasn't I notified ?
    Which one of these porkers is the daughter ? That's 600 pounds of ugly fat right there...
    Funny you mention Maury. My Samsung TV gave me a whole bunch of free channels, and Maury is on one of them, 24/7. I simply cannot watch that. The only reason I can (sometimes) watch niggers on my court shows is because the judges shut the TNB down PDQ. As Judge Milian told one shrieking black slut, "You better shut your mouth". I do enjoy that.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That wig is a highly flammable petroleum product. What's the difference between a welfare queen, and a disabled
    welfare queen ? A free scooty-chair ? Her fellow jaboons have no qualms about stealing those things, from the
    "handicapped", then "joyriding" all over the 'hood. She'll be 500 ugly pounds from laying around 24/7, instead of
    450. Piano crate, definitely in her near future....
    We can ONLY hope!!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny you mention Maury. My Samsung TV gave me a whole bunch of free channels, and Maury is on one of them, 24/7. I simply cannot watch that. The only reason I can (sometimes) watch niggers on my court shows is because the judges shut the TNB down PDQ. As Judge Milian told one shrieking black slut, "You better shut your mouth". I do enjoy that.
    That old bat Judge Judy isn't shy about calling out a she-heifer's TNB. Especially when she sees weave, krazy nails and tatts,
    and finds out Sha'Quandaniqua is grubbing welfare, section ape, EBT, SNAP and WIC payments.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers on court shows are my favorite. I try to predict which tnb is about to go down by first impressions. They’re always suing some other nigger for damaging their car or clothing it seems. Give a sow a bottle of bleach and a cheating buck’s clothing and dat shit bout ta gets ruined up in hya! Clothing, jewelry and vehicles are the most prized possessions of dimwitted niggers.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post