Close

Likes Likes:  57
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rape nigger stalks prey in women's bathroom- leaves her with fractured skull and tries to steal purse

Oklahoma woman raped in public Mississippi bathroom, husband helps catch suspect

A Mississippi man allegedly attacked, robbed and raped an Oklahoma woman in a public restroom at a high-end outlet mall Monday, according to investigators.

Police said Andrew Malik Jones, 28, was hiding inside the restroom at Gulfport Premium Outlets around 6:45 p.m. when the victim walked in.

He allegedly shoved her into a stall and commenced a physical and sexual assault that left her with a fractured skull and other injuries. Then he allegedly tried to steal her purse and run away.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-...sippi-bathroom
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always accompany the missus to the ladies room, and stand by the door until she comes out.
    One peep out of her, I'm going in there. I've got bat wings for any nigger I find.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I always accompany the missus to the ladies room, and stand by the door until she comes out.
    One peep out of her, I'm going in there. I've got bat wings for any nigger I find.

He he he... "Make my day"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Oklahoma woman raped in public Mississippi bathroom, husband helps catch suspect

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-...sippi-bathroom
    Now with "women" with XY chromosomes using baffrooms with "Genetic" women in LIBTARD states a LOT MORE of this is going to happen!! The problem is that every woman in these states should have a CCW but the LIBTARDS who run these states don't allow it!!

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! Now this woman has monkey-pox and AIDS.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All human women should have an appropriate self defense weapon. I'd recommend a subcompact glock in .45 acp.

12. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    All human women should have an appropriate self defense weapon. I'd recommend a subcompact glock in .45 acp.

As if she would have been able to use it with a big, savage nigger buck on high "muh dik" attack mode fracturing her skull.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As if she would have been able to use it with a big, savage nigger buck on high "muh dik" attack mode fracturing her skull.
    George Zimmerman was able to use his weapon when a nigger buck was literally on top of him and trying to take the gun away from him.

He wasn't some Navy SEAL trained in all kinds of fancy defensive techniques, and he could have been killed by the nigger.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm going to agree with Diva on this one. The way this went down, the woman could have been armed to the teeth and it wouldn't have helped.
    I do agree with Chiggun Noodle Soup too. Women don't need to be helpless either.

Looking at this niggers mugshot, I'm guessing that the husband must have been restrained by the bystanders as well. Gnomesayin?

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    This story is really upsetting. Jesus fucking Christ what an animal. Rapes at a high end premium outlet? I used to shop at those all the time before Covid. What next? We can't go to the supermarket without being raped by niggers?
    I really hate niggers. I need to move someplace where the nigger population is under 2%. We're being forced to be confined at home and shop only online under these conditions.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is if she uses a gun to shoot him BLM would be burning everything down with marches and libtard celebrities would be speaking out against this racist white woman who killed this poor innocent black man. Biden and Harris would condemn it. There would be marches with, "Say his name! His life mattered! She used her white privilege to murder him." Either way he'd be the victim. My dad died in the early 90's and even then he said he didn't like the mentality of people any more. The blacks were really rubbing off on the white people and in not a good way.

He saw little signs of it even then. The black mentality was rubbing off on the whites.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    This story is really upsetting. Jesus fucking Christ what an animal. Rapes at a high end premium outlet? I used to shop at those all the time before Covid. What next? We can't go to the supermarket without being raped by niggers?
    I really hate niggers. I need to move someplace where the nigger population is under 2%. We're being forced to be confined at home and shop only online under these conditions.

It does seem that way. Who dreamed the day would come when you need to take an armed guard to the restroom with you in the middle of the day in a crowded mall to avoid being raped and beaten senseless by niggers?

It's hard to blame the nigger. It acted the way its nature dictated with their usual uncontrollable savagery and urge to muh dik. Libtards, who are trying with all their might to convince us and themselves that niggers are "just like us" are actively encouraging this behavior. Get carjacked, robbed, raped and/or killed, seriously injured by the exalted, untouchable 13%, it just means you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. <shrug> Your fault. You should know better than to go out on a public street or shopping center without a bodyguard.

Maybe now even bleeding-heart humans are understanding why niggers traditionally had to be kept chained and strictly controlled. When niggers knew that any act of violence against humans would see them swiftly decorating a tree branch usually penetrated even their primitive brains and kept them somewhat in check.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Zimmerman was able to use his weapon when a nigger buck was literally on top of him and trying to take the gun away from him.

He wasn't some Navy SEAL trained in all kinds of fancy defensive techniques, and he could have been killed by the nigger.

I don't think we should be comparing the defense techniques of a husky young man to a woman who can never have anything near the upper body strength of a man and who is brutally tackled unawares by a raging big nigger. I know if I were in a washroom in a stall or at the sink washing my hands and a big nigger buck rushed me from its hiding place, there is nothing I could do.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shopping malls and department stores are no longer allowed to follow niggers around, or boot them out.
    Woke stores like Target allow men in their ladies bathrooms. Niggers won't get arrested if they're found
    in a stores ladies room. That means A - stay out of malls and stores, or B - a male relative should accompany
    women and girls to said establishments, and remain close by, and alert for the presence of the funky negro.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a reason for mob justice then, to plainly show rape means immediate hanging when caught. Why go through the court system, when many eyewitnesses have seen the assault and rape? Just hang the goddamn ape!

I wonder if our brethren will just one day, find such a rape in a small town, no news media around, find the nearest tree, put a sign on the coon's neck saying "you've gone too far here, boy". At the rate things are going, niggers will rape the wrong person whose family will just not wait for the court system.

Sometimes I like looking at hanging pictures in black and white. It isn't just the South; I've seen pictures from Indiana.

Extrajudicial measures will happen when the legal system continues to protect the criminals, namely, niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There was a reason for mob justice then, to plainly show rape means immediate hanging when caught. Why go through the court system, when many eyewitnesses have seen the assault and rape? Just hang the goddamn ape!

I wonder if our brethren will just one day, find such a rape in a small town, no news media around, find the nearest tree, put a sign on the coon's neck saying "you've gone too far here, boy". At the rate things are going, niggers will rape the wrong person whose family will just not wait for the court system.

Sometimes I like looking at hanging pictures in black and white. It isn't just the South; I've seen pictures from Indiana.

Extrajudicial measures will happen when the legal system continues to protect the criminals, namely, niggers.

And it's not like they will ever be rehabilitated. A rapist is a rapist and will be a rapist until the day they die. I'm surprised with all the crime niggers are committing especially against white women there have not been more retaliation. I mean some things you just don't let go. Fuck letting the justice system deal with it. You think one of these niggers raped and murdered a daughter of someone in the Russian mob the Russian mob would trust the U.S. justice system to handle it? Fuck no. I'm sorry but it just makes me mad that niggers and illegals and human molesters are allowed to attack seniors and children and women without any recourse. I wish the old mob days would come back. They'd give the rapist "justice" and if Biden or Merrick Garland tried to interfere....

I saw one black commenter on youtube. They were talking about the rape and murder of that white girl down in Florida on spring break. One of the blacks made a comment, "Well, I'm just glad they killed a white girl and not a black girl." I almost threw up reading that. That is what they think of us. The normal response would be it's not ok to do that to anyone regardless of race but reasoning with them, forget it. Biden and Garland probably feel the same way those blacks on the comment board feel.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

With a spare mag in case more than one nigger needs lead poisoned.

N.A.A.C.P.

33. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

And it's not like they will ever be rehabilitated. A rapist is a rapist and will be a rapist until the day they die...

Rehabilitation should consist of nailing said rapists balls to a stump then pushing them over backwards.

Second offense (if the stump treatment didn't cure it the first time) would be the windchime treatment.

Third offense... not applicable.

N.A.A.C.P.

35. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Rehabilitation should consist of nailing said rapists balls to a stump then pushing them over backwards.

Second offense (if the stump treatment didn't cure it the first time) would be the windchime treatment.

Exactly. Instead they get coddled by the child sex offender rapist loving Biden administration.

37. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

Hey my friend, I see you are in a good mood today! Actually giving nigger rapists a chance for rehab! If the rape was seen by at least 2 humans, I think wind chime therapy is appropriate. Don't give them a chance to repeat their heinous criminal ways.

You've hot to be blind to say niggers are human these days. The same very sick white coddlers are the ones who need to experience nig violence first hand so that they may change their thinking. We here at Chimpout are smart enough not to let that happen and already know the nigger for what it is.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

39. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast