Close

Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another tranny buck kilt daid

Texas resident Aidelen Evans, 24, has been identified as the 30th transgender, nonbinary, or gender-nonconforming person to die by violence in the U.S. this year.

Evans, a Black trans woman, was found dead in a canal in Port Arthur, Texas, in March, but police announced just this week that they believe her death is a homicide, The News of Port Arthur reports.
    They call it "she". Whatever. I think the consensus on this forum is accurate, in that bucks are getting their downlow muh dik on with these freaks, and then batwinging them so no one will find out.

“The loss of another Black transgender woman is heartbreaking and infuriating.
    Yeah, I'm pretty broken-hearted about all these dead trannies. Think of what they might have given to the world had their lives not been tragically cut short.

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/...ruled-homicide
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They call it "she". Whatever. I think the consensus on this forum is accurate, in that bucks are getting their downlow muh dik on with these freaks, and then batwinging them so no one will find out.

Yeah, I'm pretty broken-hearted about all these dead trannies. Think of what they might have given to the world had their lives not been tragically cut short.

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/...ruled-homicide
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tax payers beez savin' money n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it so hard to believe that it killed itself?

If I turned myself into a girl and I had to dig hairballs out of my vagina every day, I'd probably end up committing suicide. And that's not even getting into the whole dilation thing.

I am okay with being and remaining a biological male.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dilator.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	16287

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post

If I turned myself into a girl and I had to dig hairballs out of my vagina every day, I'd probably end up committing suicide. And that's not even getting into the whole dilation thing.

That thing looks like a Medieval torture instrument.

I've had enough internets for today. Off to bed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a male negro with mental health issues.

Name:	pjimage_3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	16288

This is a dead tranny.

Name:	auto-failure-cuda-xmsn-4-938e.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	16289

Any questions?
    I refuse to call a male "she" or "her". Not in my lifetime.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This is a dead tranny.

Looks like that tranny was on it's period....

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn dude...

That sounds like some shit that I would say. Four rofls for you!

Yeah, most of them do end up hanging around in the basement once they realize how badly they've fucked themselves up.

I've seen the actual dilators they have to use to keep their manginas from slamming shut and turning them into pressurized slime bombs. That's the first time I've ever seen one that looked like that. It looks more like something used by diesel engine mechanics. Those are 1/4 inch stainless wing nuts and bolts, FFS! I'm pretty sure that unless the Incredible Hulk gets his dick turned inside out, that thing is overkill. It must be a masochist thing.

Sick fucks.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Ohhhkaaayyy.. so I had to do a reverse image search to find out what that is.
    Oh my god.
    Did Bruce Jenner use this to make his mangina?

The best thing these degenerates can do is goodify themselves. Most of these "individuals" come to regret trans surgery (but of course the MSM buries that important information.) So what do you do with an inverted scrotum that gets its hair balls stuck inside its "fuck tunnel" when there is no procedure to reverse that? Aside from blaming the medical community of being transphobic, you find a permanent solution to all your problems, which involves jumping off a tall building.

I am glad these freaks can't procreate. The statistics used to say that 0.03% of the population is trans but it seems that more and more people are doing this to themselves.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That thing looks like a Medieval torture instrument.

I've had enough internets for today. Off to bed.
    I was THINKING the same thing!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Damn dude...

That sounds like some shit that I would say. Four rofls for you!

Yeah, most of them do end up hanging around in the basement once they realize how badly they've fucked themselves up.

I've seen the actual dilators they have to use to keep their manginas from slamming shut and turning them into pressurized slime bombs. That's the first time I've ever seen one that looked like that. It looks more like something used by diesel engine mechanics. Those are 1/4 inch stainless wing nuts and bolts, FFS! I'm pretty sure that unless the Incredible Hulk gets his dick turned inside out, that thing is overkill. It must be a masochist thing.

Sick fucks.
    I admit after seeing The Terminator of dilators thing, I did a quick Google (Do NOT put "M to F tranny" in an image search! Trust me - you won't like it.) and saw nothing like that, just rainbow-coloured weenie-shaped things with narrow ends.

Yes, I'd feel like a Real Woman if I sat there day after day, jamming some hideous contraption up the medically-created wound i wanted, fighting it desperately as it tries to close and heal like any other wound would. Tres sex-ay! Sorry guys, but having a hairy, open injury you have to regularly jackhammer does NOT make you a woman.

The statistics used to say that 0.03% of the population is trans but it seems that more and more people are doing this to themselves.
    Not only are they racing to get major, irreversible surgery to "confirm gender" with less thought than I used put into changing nail polish colours, but they're watching little kids 24/7 to try and find a reason to mutiliate them too.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    I am glad these freaks can't procreate. The statistics used to say that 0.03% of the population is trans but it seems that more and more people are doing this to themselves.
    Actually, I heard that they've been working on transplanting reproductive organs from women into men.

If this ever gets legalized, they should make a law whereby only nigger reproductive organs can be transplanted into men, so as to assist in replacement migration (making the whole thing politically correct) and to make them even more suicidal when two white men produce a nigger baby.

If you're going to be unnatural, why not crank things up to 11?

"Oh sweetie, I'm crowning... hold a piece of chicken next to my vagina to see if it will climb out of there on its own."
    "Ma'am, what would you like us to do with the tail?"

21. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was about to merge your two threads because the niggers looked like, even more alike than niggers already do.

I have a liberal friend I'm about to stop talking to. He's openly straight, but I have to wonder about him, after last year he started going really SJW, talking about the "real pandemic" being "trans murders." Almost all murdered trannies (SC's point aside) are nigger prostitutes. All two dozen of them every year. It's simple fact. That's not a pandemic, that's natural selection.

The numbers have been inflated by the new classification of "nonbinary, or gender-nonconforming person." So every time a drug dealer is killed because it's a drug dealer, but it was openly on the DL, that's another "trans murder."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Oh sweetie, I'm crowning... hold a piece of chicken next to my vagina to see if it will climb out of there on its own."
    "Ma'am, what would you like us to do with the tail?"
    That's even better than the old joke. How does a nigger sow tell if it's pregnant? It shoves a banana up there and sees if anything takes a bite.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's even better than the old joke. How does a nigger sow tell if it's pregnant? It shoves a banana up there and sees if anything takes a bite.
    Lol.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

...Yeah, I'm pretty broken-hearted about all these dead trannies. Think of what they might have given to the world had their lives not been tragically cut short.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was about to merge your two threads because the niggers looked like, even more alike than niggers already do.

I have a liberal friend I'm about to stop talking to. He's openly straight, but I have to wonder about him, after last year he started going really SJW, talking about the "real pandemic" being "trans murders." Almost all murdered trannies (SC's point aside) are nigger prostitutes. All two dozen of them every year. It's simple fact. That's not a pandemic, that's natural selection.

The numbers have been inflated by the new classification of "nonbinary, or gender-nonconforming person." So every time a drug dealer is killed because it's a drug dealer, but it was openly on the DL, that's another "trans murder."
    So many otherwise rational people just parrot what they hear on the biased news and read online - all crap that's repeated so often it starts to sound like truth. Propaganda has always been a useful tool to influence the masses, sometimes for an important cause and sometimes - like now - for some evil nonsensical agenda perpetuated by the media and that is detrimental to the survival of civilization.

Prostitution is a hazardous occupation at the best of times. Factor in the added danger if your clients are niggers and then multiply x 1000 the danger if you are a tranny buck with violent nigger clients who want to keep their downlow rutting a secret. At this rate, tranny niggers might become extinct shortly and the SJWs can mourn this great loss as they see fit.

But no matter how loud anyone shouts their rhetoric and slogans, etc (that even they don't understand) the Emperor is still naked.

31. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How appropriate, a homo-cide.
    This game of buck or boon is unfair. There is no right answer.

33. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This is a male negro with mental health issues.

Name:	pjimage_3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	16288

This is a dead tranny.

Any questions?
    I refuse to call a male "she" or "her". Not in my lifetime.
    I think you need to get with the program. Now when you introduce yourself to anyone you need to do it this way: "Hello, I'm SC Anemia, cis male, het, and my pronouns are "he" and "him" (or mir/hir/ze/phe/thon, or whatever you may happen to identify as that day)", and demand apologies from anyone who forgets to use them.

35. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are several words that I’d use to describe the death of a tranny buck.Heartbreaking and infuriating or not any of those words.I’d release the primate that did it if it promised to take out another two per week!

37. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you need to get with the program. Now when you introduce yourself to anyone you need to do it this way: "Hello, I'm SC Anemia, cis male, het, and my pronouns are "he" and "him" (or mir/hir/ze/phe/thon, or whatever you may happen to identify as that day)", and demand apologies from anyone who forgets to use them.
    Yeah, when pigs fly.

Name:	e7db06798d52a70f81de85d71e8a80b5.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	16378

Actually, I did find a gender neutral pronoun:

Name:	0_FB_IMG_1624704522258.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	16379