Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's a common scene from our employee locker room...a filthy goat fucker on the floor doing it's ritualistic prayers to satan allah....

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Here's a common scene from our employee locker room...a filthy goat fucker on the floor doing it's ritualistic prayers to satan allah....

Holy shit!

Somehow I'm having a hard time imagining you lasting 5 minutes in a workplace like this. (at least not without a breaking news story on CNN)

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, man I feel for you. I can't imagine having to work around a bunch of useless slovenly lazy turd world coons and goat buggerers. You must be counting down the days until retirement.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can appreciate your pain and empathize. Try pushing people for a living and have your world turned upside down when they hire a boat load of nigger rejects because they're niggers. Can't bitch at them because big bwanna won't like that. Can't write them up because they have been just hired and that wouldn't be fair. Last but not least you can't fire them without a VP's approval who has to have the chairman's approval. Well their plan worked on me because I retired. It was do that or spend the rest of my days in nigger U.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Holy shit!

Somehow I'm having a hard time imagining you lasting 5 minutes in a workplace like this. (at least not without a breaking news story on CNN)
    Blue tooth ear buds and detached solitude. I only bother with my old friends who are equally enraged and disgusted. When we go the whole place will tank. We're the only knowledge left. They've allowed the niggers and other dirt skinned races to rise to management positions without any idea of what anyone does. It's like a huge business being run by 13 year olds with no adult guidance. They have no respect for the old timers and think anyone can do these jobs without training. I suppose it's the "they owe me" $27 an hour for getting their filthy feet in the door. Modern day Gibs. Sad.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blue tooth ear buds and detached solitude. I only bother with my old friends who are equally enraged and disgusted. When we go the whole place will tank. We're the only knowledge left. They've allowed the niggers and other dirt skinned races to rise to management positions without any idea of what anyone does. It's like a huge business being run by 13 year olds with no adult guidance. They have no respect for the old timers and think anyone can do these jobs without training. I suppose it's the "they owe me" $27 an hour for getting their filthy feet in the door. Modern day Gibs. Sad.
    You must work at UPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel bad for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	415qooJV19L.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	7809

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    You must work at UPS.
    Close.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Close.
    Fedex? usps?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should probably look into who is administering your pension. Maybe take a lump sum distribution and roll it into something you control.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Holy shit!

I'm surprised that some silverback hasn't already tried to muh dik that goat fucker up the ass!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Clarify some bacon or sausage fat until it's nice and clear, then put a nice layer of it on those floor tiles right under his Carpet Barn remnant. The scent of that pork fat, being less than a 1/4 inch from his face pressed to the floor, will surely make him feel that much closer to Allah.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Clarify some bacon or sausage fat until it's nice and clear, then put a nice layer of it on those floor tiles right under his Carpet Barn remnant. The scent of that pork fat, being less than a 1/4 inch from his face pressed to the floor, will surely make him feel that much closer to Allah.
    Good idea but a little impractical. Maybe I need to start shopping for a good strong bacon air freshener. Surely someone has invented it!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea but a little impractical. Maybe I need to start shopping for a good strong bacon air freshener. Surely someone has invented it!
    I'd never heard of any, but isn't this modern world wonderful that there already are such things? Not exactly dollar store, but a few bucks for one, and carefully hiding it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bacon+smell+air+freshener

Years ago when a friend and I suffered under a nigger supervisor (a true racist who hated all white people), we thought of picking the lock to the nigger's office, then hiding a fish under its desk. We were going to pull out a bottom drawer, then throw a fish into the gap between the drawer and the floor, and let it decay all weekend. That sowapotamus was beyond lazy even for a nigger, so it was gone by 2 every Friday.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find out what time prayer is and about 10 minutes before spray the entire contents of one of these bottles into their locker.

https://liquidass.com

They will probably love it but anyone else near them will hate them for it.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Find out what time prayer is and about 10 minutes before spray the entire contents of one of these bottles into their locker.

https://liquidass.com

They will probably love it but anyone else near them will hate them for it.

I can imagine it now!

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'd never heard of any, but isn't this modern world wonderful that there already are such things? Not exactly dollar store, but a few bucks for one, and carefully hiding it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bacon+smell+air+freshener

Years ago when a friend and I suffered under a nigger supervisor (a true racist who hated all white people), we thought of picking the lock to the nigger's office, then hiding a fish under its desk. We were going to pull out a bottom drawer, then throw a fish into the gap between the drawer and the floor, and let it decay all weekend. That sowapotamus was beyond lazy even for a nigger, so it was gone by 2 every Friday.
    Great idea but it's been done...by my late brother at the prison where he was a CO. He worked for a brief time in the Secured Hospital Wing where there was a long hallway with some offices for some of the supervisors. George worked up front in the "bubble" behind the glass where they would wheel in the ailing niggers and he would have to push the button for them to enter. At the end of the hall was an exit where the officers could go outside on breaks or for cigarettes. George was a chain smoker but in the frigid winters him and one of his coworkers would just stand by the door just inside and smoke. The hallway would fill with smoke but they worked the midnight shift so nobody was in the offices until just before they went home. One morning when he was smoking by the door a secretary arrived and began complaining about him and his smoke. She persisted day after day and finally told ("ratted him out") to the Lieutenant and poor George got called in the office and was reprimanded. Right after that he was at home when his wife screamed because one of the cats had caught a mouse and left the carcass on the floor of the kitchen. The light bulb went off and George put the dead mouse in a ziplock bag and put it in the freezer. He saved several more dead mice and started bringing them into work and depositing them as you had stated...behind one of the woman's desk drawers to rot and stink...which they did in a most horrible way. When the stink would eventually dissipate after a few days, and after a maintenance crew had unsuccessfully searched for the source of the pungent odor, he would drop a new dead mouse behind the drawers and it would start all over. After many weeks the woman put in for a transfer and left the facility...and the dead mouse stench ended. It was a brilliant idea and it worked. You should've done it. The satisfaction my brother got from driving that woman out was worth a freezer full of bagged dead mice.