Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mattie the burner shot by jealous buck who doesn't like sharing

But, sharing is caring!
    Belton nigger charged with murder after coalburner found shot, killed

A Belton coon has been charged with first-degree murder and several other charges in connection to a suspicious burner death Saturday night.

Michael H. Tate, 57, also faces charges of armed criminal action, unlawful possession of a firearm, and tampering with physical evidence in a felony prosecution.

Tate is currently being held with no bond.

On Dec. 18, officers responded to a residence in the 600 block of N. Scott Ave. after a reported death. Police later determined that Tate was the one who called 911, court documents say.

Officers found a deceased 45-year-old coalburner who had been shot inside the residence when the arrived.

The mudshark was later identified as Mattie Eisenbrant from Belton. Police say that Eisenbrant was Tate’s burner ho.

During an initial police interview, Tate told detectives he had previously served time in prison for murder, wasn’t supposed to have a weapon and gave consent to search his DNA, cellphone and vehicle.

But while searching his cellphone, court records say detectives found Tate had been searching web sites for how to remove gunshot residue from your body.

During another police interview, Tate told officers he found a notebook where he believed Eisenbrant had written she was romantically interested in another nigger. Charging documents say he confronted her about it, and they got into an argument.

https://fox4kc.com/news/belton-man-c...picious-death/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    How to remove gunshot residue from your body: bathe

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    How to remove gunshot residue from your body: bathe
    A concept COMPLETELY foreign to niggers!!

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^word^^^^

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started smiling when I saw the subject line. That turned to giggling when I saw the pics, and progressed to guffawing at the story.

Tate told detectives he had previously served time in prison for murder, wasn’t supposed to have a weapon
    Yet still knuckling around. I guess whoever turned it loose thought for sure it would be a good boi.

I have a theory: Your average ciminigger pavement ape can only get wite womminz who are obese and ugly. While the buck feels superior at having this prize, he's resentful at not getting any famous whores, like Kartrashian, Heidi Klum, etc the way cRappers or other nigger "celebs" can. Their small, primitive brains explode in rage at this inequity and burner gets deleted.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnerMattie Eisenbrant - Google Search.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	430.6 KB 
ID:	18607

You can light a candle or talk about how wonderful Mattie was on her "Lost to Gun Violence" (not nigger violence. Don't even suggest that!) page. I typed in my offering but I doubt it will appear.

R.I.P. Mattie. Like so many burners before you, you found out the hard way that no - your nigger is no different than any other nigger.

https://gunmemorial.org/2021/12/18/mattie-eisenbrant
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, Good riddance you race-traitor! No one misses you.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger criminals have this amazing ability to get themselves caught black-handed in the stupidest ways. "Yes offisuh, ah beez a coonvicted murderer who ain't allowed to habs dis Hi-Point, but ah swear, dis time ah dindu nuffins."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Nigger criminals have this amazing ability to get themselves caught black-handed in the stupidest ways. "Yes offisuh, ah beez a coonvicted murderer who ain't allowed to habs dis Hi-Point, but ah swear, dis time ah dindu nuffins."

They just deny everything, even if their dead burners are found under their mattresses. Dindu nuffin'! Years ago I read about a nigger who had a couple of bodies jammed into a storage closet in its nest and got caught when people complained about the smell. It swore "dey wuz dere when ah moved in! Dindu nuffin!"

No wonder prisons are jammed with a tiny minority of the population. Having a defective brain while being a criminal = get caught every damned time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They just deny everything, even if their dead burners are found under their mattresses. Dindu nuffin'! Years ago I read about a nigger who had a couple of bodies jammed into a storage closet in its nest and got caught when people complained about the smell. It swore "dey wuz dere when ah moved in! Dindu nuffin!"

No wonder prisons are jammed with a tiny minority of the population. Having a defective brain while being a criminal = get caught every damned time.
    "Dey wuz dere when ah moved in!" LMAO. Only a nigger would be dumb enough to think that line would work.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That dead fugly mudshark is prolly a quadroon and came from a long line of burners.

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    That dead fugly mudshark is prolly a quadroon and came from a long line of burners.
    I don't think she's a nigger at birth, but exchanging fluids with a monkey nigger, even once, is a guarantee of debasement, falling from human to animal. Once tainted, the mudshark's DNA is already infected by ape DNA, so yeah, if not a nigger at birth, she's a nigger by choice. And she got the just rewards for miscegenation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.