Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED Army Staff Sergeant Jonathan Pentland tells jogger to GTFO his neighborhood

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this midgetland?
    Why are their heads so huge?

4. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has been sent to jail.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-serg...193200881.html

....no, not the nig.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately,nigger is a protected fecies/species right now. Correct thing to do was watch it until the police arrived. Especially when you’re employed by the government. Soldier is now in jail. And the monkey is still probably talking shit and invading YT neighborhood.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Unfortunately,nigger is a protected fecies/species right now. Correct thing to do was watch it until the police arrived. Especially when you’re employed by the government. Soldier is now in jail. And the monkey is still probably talking shit and invading YT neighborhood.
    Fucked up Orwellian world that we live in!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This man has just lost his career. No two ways about it, they are going to bury him. His command is going to throw him under the bus posthaste. The video cannot be explained away and he did make physical contact - legally it's assault and he's not going to be able to fight this one. It's f'd up but that's just the way it is. The nigger didn't break any laws. I'm sure the nigger set him up - no doubt, but the SSGT foolishly took the bait. He should have known better. Best to have just called the cops and had them shake him down for loitering, breach of peace, anything. They could have run this clown nigger for warrants and history has shown that most niggers do. Now we'll never know because he lost his composure. I feel sorry for him but he should have seen what was coming, especially with all the bullshit going down these days.

I see it going down like this: The charges will be dropped down a notch for a guilty plea which he will accept at the - ahem - "suggestion" of his chain of command. The Army will then award him an OTH board (other than honorable for you civilians) with an admin separation. Not as bad as the Big Chicken Dinner or Dishonorable, but it will follow him and he'll never be able to get any kind of DOD contract job after this, certainly not one requiring a clearance. No working for any company that requires the same of employees, at least for specific jobs.

He's going to pay a hefty price for his lack of prudence and forethought over this. His retirement package and lifetime benefits are now gone forever. Early retirements for screw ups like this are generally only for officers if they are lucky enough to get it. He certainly won't get that offer as an enlisted man.

Right now, I'm sure he feels like he just wasted a couple of decades of his life for nothing - and I hate that for him.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't blame the SSG. But he should have called the cops.

11. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"This man has just lost his career... "

As frequently stated here on Chimpout... niggers ruin EVERYTHING including careers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    As frequently stated here on Chimpout... niggers ruin EVERYTHING including careers.
    Every SINGLE time!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This man has just lost his career. No two ways about it, they are going to bury him. His command is going to throw him under the bus posthaste. The video cannot be explained away and he did make physical contact - legally it's assault and he's not going to be able to fight this one. It's f'd up but that's just the way it is. The nigger didn't break any laws. I'm sure the nigger set him up - no doubt, but the SSGT foolishly took the bait. He should have known better. Best to have just called the cops and had them shake him down for loitering, breach of peace, anything. They could have run this clown nigger for warrants and history has shown that most niggers do. Now we'll never know because he lost his composure. I feel sorry for him but he should have seen what was coming, especially with all the bullshit going down these days.

I see it going down like this: The charges will be dropped down a notch for a guilty plea which he will accept at the - ahem - "suggestion" of his chain of command. The Army will then award him an OTH board (other than honorable for you civilians) with an admin separation. Not as bad as the Big Chicken Dinner or Dishonorable, but it will follow him and he'll never be able to get any kind of DOD contract job after this, certainly not one requiring a clearance. No working for any company that requires the same of employees, at least for specific jobs.

He's going to pay a hefty price for his lack of prudence and forethought over this. His retirement package and lifetime benefits are now gone forever. Early retirements for screw ups like this are generally only for officers if they are lucky enough to get it. He certainly won't get that offer as an enlisted man.

Right now, I'm sure he feels like he just wasted a couple of decades of his life for nothing - and I hate that for him.
    This is exactly why I dont speak or do anything to the oil driller and his wife next door to me or any of the hundreds of niggers that frequent their nest. As much as I despise their constant monkeyshines going on over there, I will not say a word.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This is exactly why I dont speak or do anything to the oil driller and his wife next door to me or any of the hundreds of niggers that frequent their nest. As much as I despise their constant monkeyshines going on over there, I will not say a word.

Maybe if you are lucky they will eventually go away!

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Human gets harassed by niggers and get arrested by cops, for self defense.

Can't even defend yourself against niggers anymore.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see it going down like this: The charges will be dropped down a notch for a guilty plea which he will accept at the - ahem - "suggestion" of his chain of command. The Army will then award him an OTH board (other than honorable for you civilians) with an admin separation. .
    I agree with Tweak here. The Army won't take the hit on this, not in a million years. This dude fucked-up. Not that I have a problem with running off a stray nigger but the second he went hands-on his stripes evaporated.

Yeah, probably an OTH or administrative separation but unfortunately for the SSgt, there isn't a box to check on an employment application for that.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if you are lucky they will eventually go away!
    They put it up for sale for months and it wouldnt sell. Homes around here fly off the market, so it must be a complete shithole in there.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Fucked up Orwellian world that we live in!!
    USA is definitely becoming a totalitarian ruled nation.Won’t be long now!

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They put it up for sale for months and it wouldnt sell. Homes around here fly off the market, so it must be a complete shithole in there.

Well buddy I hate to break the news to you but if an agent showed me a nigger nest, I wouldn't look farther than the front step before turning and leaving.

N.A.A.C.P.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well buddy I hate to break the news to you but if an agent showed me a nigger nest, I wouldn't look farther than the front step before turning and leaving.
    Haha, neither would I my friend.

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Look at this about the USA throwing him under the bus.

As an update on the unfortunate incident that brought disrespect to @fortjackson our Army and the trust with the public we serve
    https://twitter.com/fortjacksoncg/st...54819122663429

That stupid use of "disrespect" makes me think a CO felt a nigger should write the tweet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

35. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it's a horrible crime when a white man "assaults" a nigger (knocks a phone away), on the level of kidnapping the Lindbergh baby, but it's perfectly legal for niggers and coddlers to harass a family and vandalize their house, putting them in fear for their lives.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...-investigation
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

37. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast