Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    It bothers me the most is that many whites are fighting for the nigger rights. wtf???? Why??? I don’t fucking understand. Are those people stupid or what.
    To answer your question: Some, perhaps well meaning, white people suffer from a mental disorder that makes them take on guilt for actions they did not commit personally. This is the so-called "white guilt", and it is openly promoted by media in the West and has infected many white people. The best cure for this disease is exposure to niggers--particularly those who don't have enough human DNA to make them act marginally intelligent and/or professional in a work setting.

And then there are those who fall under the category that Isedadiva. These are usually the kind that actively promote "white guilt" and they should be considered traitors to humanity.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anti_nig View Post
    To answer your question: Some, perhaps well meaning, white people suffer from a mental disorder that makes them take on guilt for actions they did not commit personally. This is the so-called "white guilt", and it is openly promoted by media in the West and has infected many white people. The best cure for this disease is exposure to niggers--particularly those who don't have enough human DNA to make them act marginally intelligent and/or professional in a work setting.

And then there are those who fall under the category that Isedadiva. These are usually the kind that actively promote "white guilt" and they should be considered traitors to humanity.
    That’s very sad, taking blame for nothing. I saw many videos, whites knee down before niggers and lick their shoes. Wtf!!!!!
    Those whites look very innocent to me, and decent looking people like them would never do something to others.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    That’s very sad, taking blame for nothing. I saw many videos, whites knee down before niggers and lick their shoes. Wtf!!!!!
    Those whites look very innocent to me, and decent looking people like them would never do something to others.
    WTF is right. I don't even kneel before my gods, I sure as hell won't before a nigger. So there can only be three possible explanations for this behavior.

1. They are suffering from "white guilt" which is a mental disorder.

2. They are promoting the mental disorder of "white guilt", that is to say they are active traitors.

3. They are appeasers hoping that by placating the niggers now they will be ruined last. That is to say they are cowards.

In the first case they should be pitied.

In the second, well eventually reality will meet with their ideology. Much like a car meeting a brick wall.

The third case is more tricky. Yes that class is cowardly but what can really be done about them? Not much. Personally I am boycotting businesses that promote Burn, Loot, Murder and whose CEOs and other high leadership have virtue signaled how "not racist" they are by kowtowing to niggers.

Funny thing about this whole thing is that those who are most concerned about not being considered rayciss are not racist at all. An actual racist--though I don't particularly like to use that term to describe myself as I don't view niggers as being a race of humans, but rather a completely separate (and useless) species--doesn't really care if some liberal soyboy calls him a racist. When I was younger I used to argue that niggers not being human weren't a race and therefore it was impossible for be to be racist on the basis of my attitude towards niggers alone. These days when someone attempts to shame me in that manner I just reply with "Yeah....and?" It completely messes with the second class I described, and totally disarms them too (they aren't as intelligent as they believe themselves to be after all). They are so used to the charge of raycism being like krytonite to white people that when they encounter a white who doesn't care it literally causes them to be unable to continue with their memorized talking points.