Close

Likes Likes:  68

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There is no escaping the brainwashing. I read a news article the other day, about some crazy bitch in the Denver airport who was walking around naked.

The reporter wants to ask some passengers their reactions. They chose this buck, his mudshark whore and their mutant sprog as the average nuclear American family.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airport2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	18414
    This may be a tinfoil hat moment but I wonder if they were plants (the media brought the mud fambly with them to pose as the "average American witnesses"). I mean, we all know that once the buck knocks up the whore, he takes off. It would have been more believable if it had just been the mudshark and the mulatto sprog.

Similar things have happened before. On Trump's election victory night in 2016, CNN interviewed a "random citizen" who was "outraged" at Trump's victory - but the "random citizen" turned out to be CNN's own cameraman.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This may be a tinfoil hat moment but I wonder if they were plants (the media brought the mud fambly with them to pose as the "average American witnesses"). I mean, we all know that once the buck knocks up the whore, he takes off. It would have been more believable if it had just been the mudshark and the mulatto sprog.

Similar things have happened before. On Trump's election victory night in 2016, CNN interviewed a "random citizen" who was "outraged" at Trump's victory - but the "random citizen" turned out to be CNN's own cameraman.
    These days nothing would surprise me, but it's easy enough to find stupid mudshark whores with their bucks and sprogs, although one needs to be quick before the buck deletes the hoe and often the mutant nigglet as well.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These days nothing would surprise me, but it's easy enough to find stupid mudshark whores with their bucks and sprogs, although one needs to be quick before the buck deletes the hoe and often the mutant nigglet as well.
    In my experience it's very easy to find mudsharks with their mutant sprogs, but not so easy to find a fambly where the buck actually stayed.

Also, if that crazy naked woman was white, it's a guarantee that she's a mudshark too.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    In my experience it's very easy to find mudsharks with their mutant sprogs, but not so easy to find a fambly where the buck actually stayed.

Also, if that crazy naked woman was white, it's a guarantee that she's a mudshark too.
    He stayed for now. How many stories have we read about the bucks murdering their mudsharks and very young sprogs in fits of irritation? I can't recall reading or seeing any stories about elderly mudsharks and their silverbucks who have had long and happy marriages. Maybe they exist, but I've never seen them except in phony drug ads.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."