Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    *sigh*... I'm glad I don't live anywhere near D.C.
    Too many niggers, for one thing.

I read somewhere that that dried-up old hag, Nancy Pee, flipped-out and tried to get the CJCS to disable President Trump's nuclear code(s). Also, she seems more unhinged than usual lately, based on "Their" spastic efforts to impeach him or invoke the 25th Amendment against him. What's a few days?

This might mean that "They" actually didn't get him!

Also, a highly questionable site said that, after his Twitter account was shut down, the President took off in Night76, like any smart twelve-year-old whose social media privileges have been curtailed.

However, seriously, given the circumstances, that makes sense. Although I've never been inside Night76, that type of plane sounds like a great place for someone needing access to secure communication lines and transportation. "They" have been shutting the President off from all social media, trying to box him in, and now he may be at large in a rig fancier than the batmobile. So that wrinkled bitch may have her knickers in a twist with good reason.

Maybe President Trump asked himself, "What will I most regret not having done?", and decided to go out and get a beer and smokes in high style. Then again, maybe not.

"STAY TUNED!"

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the best revenge involves causing your enemies to go insane.

I can only imagine which anti-psychotics Pelosi has been eating lately.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    Sometimes the best revenge involves causing your enemies to go insane.

I can only imagine which anti-psychotics Pelosi has been eating lately.
    That might have put her in a bind. Don't some of those make you gain weight???

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper
    They love to carry on about Trump and the nuclear button. They just don't get it, Trump is not a warmonger.

Besides, I would imagine that for Trump or any other President to launch a nuclear attack, there would be a number of people involved in the process from the President all the way to the missile commanders and every one of them would have to be convinced it was dam well warranted. The media has people believing he can just type the codes into his phone and 5 minutes later the whole world explodes.
    That's right! He's the only President (I think (could easily be wrong)) who decided on his own, without "help" from mass protests, to try to end a war and bring troops home.

The second bit sums up what the CJCS told Pelosi to calm her down and get her to leave him tf alone he has a job to do godammit

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    I read somewhere that that dried-up old hag, Nancy Pee, flipped-out and tried to get the CJCS to disable President Trump's nuclear code(s). "
    They love to carry on about Trump and the nuclear button. They just don't get it, Trump is not a warmonger.

Besides, I would imagine that for Trump or any other President to launch a nuclear attack, there would be a number of people involved in the process from the President all the way to the missile commanders and every one of them would have to be convinced it was dam well warranted. The media has people believing he can just type the codes into his phone and 5 minutes later the whole world explodes.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!