Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cops Kareem, Juquaim & Darryl get shot at 45 Norte Lounge And Bar in North Houston- batwings for Kareem

'They do everything together' | Fiancée describes relationship among deputy constables who were shot early Saturday

Dey beez frendzz an' sheeit.
    HOUSTON — Three Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables were shot Saturday while they were working an extra job at a club in north Houston.

Deputy Kareem Atkins was killed. Deputies Juquaim Barthen and Darryl Garrett remain hospitalized in the Texas Medical Center.

HOUSTON — Three Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables were shot Saturday while they were working an extra job at a club in north Houston.

RELATED: 'Three officers down' | Scanner audio details shooting that left one Pct. 4 deputy dead, two others injured

Deputy Kareem Atkins was killed. Deputies Juquaim Barthen and Darryl Garrett remain hospitalized in the Texas Medical Center.
    Niggers always getting shot at 'birfday parties' and funerals. Even the nigger cops!
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-351cfbc6aca6
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead niggers is always a good outcome. I guess one out of three is a result.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'They do everything together' | Fiancée describes relationship among deputy constables who were shot early Saturday

Dey beez frendzz an' sheeit.

Niggers always getting shot at 'birfday parties' and funerals. Even the nigger cops!
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-351cfbc6aca6
    Since they were at a nigger establishment only kareem got shot. One out of three, that's SUPERIOR marksmanship for niggers!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She said doctors had to remove both of his kidneys and gall bladder. He will eventually need a kidney transplant.
    How can you transplant something is that not there? Can anyone, even a nigger, live with zero kidneys? Is this possible? Are they going to make him RoboNigga?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Yes you can survive without kidneys but you would need daily dialysis.
    Okay, thanks. I know of dialysis for failing kidneys, but didn't know new ones could be surgically attached after the old ones have been gone for any length of time.

This is going to be one super-expensive nigger. I better get over to GoGibsMuh and make a donation.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger will have to stay hooked up to kidney dialysis until a donor chimp can be found at a zoo. To my knowledge, you can't even piss without kidneys.

This nigger is going to break the bank trying to keep it shuffling around just to have it's next set of organs receive additional lead treatments.

Maybe someone with more medical or veterinary training here can answer the question.

Anastasia perhaps?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One report said that the police are looking for a hispanic man. Which makes sense since the shooter hit all three targets and killed one. Niggers rarely score hits. Mexican vs Niggers!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This nigger will have to stay hooked up to kidney dialysis until a donor chimp can be found at a zoo. To my knowledge, you can't even piss without kidneys.

This nigger is going to break the bank trying to keep it shuffling around just to have it's next set of organs receive additional lead treatments.

Maybe someone with more medical or veterinary training here can answer the question.

Anastasia perhaps?
    I know we can't always judge by names as a lot of sneaky niggers have appropriated human names - e.g., "Darryl Garrett", but it looks like the top donors on the GibsMuh fund may be misguided Libtards. We know niggers wouldn't give a nickel.

Fundraiser by Darryl Garrett : Darryl Garrett’s Blue angels ! (gofundme.com)

13. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the commenters at the GIbsMeDat didn't seem to study the details of the shooting. The "cops" were working as security at some coon night club. Almost certainly not in a police uniform and I doubt they were attacked because they were police. Just a Mexican smoking some spooks.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Some of the commenters at the GIbsMeDat didn't seem to study the details of the shooting. The "cops" were working as security at some coon night club. Almost certainly not in a police uniform and I doubt they were attacked because they were police. Just a Mexican smoking some spooks.
    Maybe the bucks went there to flash badges to get a little rapin' time in.

17. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    One report said that the police are looking for a hispanic man. Which makes sense since the shooter hit all three targets and killed one. Niggers rarely score hits. Mexican vs Niggers!!!
    I live in a Mexican neighborhood. And they like me just fine. But the Mexicans do not like the Mayate in their neighborhoods because they know that brings crime, rape, shootings, muh dik and all.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=proximanova]

How can you transplant something is that not there? Can anyone, even a nigger, live with zero kidneys? Is this possible? Are they going to make him RoboNigga?

Niggerz survive quite well with no brains on a daily basis!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Yes you can survive without kidneys but you would need daily dialysis.
    I dunno... To best of my knowledge, I don't have any kidneys, and I've never needed dialysis.

My wife bosses me around a lot, but other than that, I don't have any other medical problems that I know of.