Close

Likes Likes:  86
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, just saw this thread. Over 22 years of being eligible, I finally got called. Went in, no matter what I said, they had me sit. Korean guy ran a red light, took it to a trial. Traffic Cams show him clearly doing it. His argument was that he was diabetic and ran the light to pull over, due to low blood sugar. Security footage from a gas station showed it all and he did just that. Simple as that, right? There was seriously just him being called to the witness stand, trial was over in about 15 minutes. We deliberated, judge figured it would take 10 minutes total. This was one of the first cases of the day. In and out, right? Fuck no. Some uppity sow demanded a deadlock till we got lunch. No one wanted to be in that room for another 2-3 hours, so we all fought her, she called in a bailiff, bailiff brought in the Judge. Judge walked in, asked what was taking so long and I shit you not, the fucking sow said "I am having a hard time thinking on an empty stomach." I am guessing this happens often. Judge spoke to the bailiff, about 10 minutes later one, single white paper bag is brought up to her. It was the same lunch they fed the inmates in intake, two dry bologna sandwiches, a carton of milk, two hardboiled eggs and an apple. That sow sucked all down in about 5 minutes, sided with the rest of us and the verdict was read. What should have been about a half an hour from start to finish took closer to two hours, because this fucking cunt wanted her gibs...

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    That sow sucked all down in about 5 minutes, sided with the rest of us and the verdict was read. What should have been about a half an hour from start to finish took closer to two hours, because this fucking cunt wanted her gibs...
    Just incredible, and how often does that happen, probably every time? With nigger sows, it's about the muh foodz. With nigger bucks, it's about the muh dikk. They probably want deadlocks to leer at any white women.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They better let the cop off.

I don't know why the jury wasn't sequestered this entire trial.

It's obvious Floyd was a piece of shit who's time was short anyway. If it wasn't this officer it would be another during another Floyd wrangling which we all know would happen.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I watched some of the closing arguments of Chauvin's trial, I Really Really hope he walks, But I wanna say it doesn't look hood at all for Chauvin. I really wish he had of used more savy Especially when dealing with niggers, but Most Especially when you're in the situation he was in, that being with 8 or 10 niggers and wiggers 10 feet away recording on their phones everything that's happening.

Its imperative when dealing with niggers in a public situation like this to keep in the back of your head that niggers ARE always looking for someway to sue YT and win the nigger lottery, even through a muncipality. So the jury is out for deliberations and I really believe that either way the verdict goes, the niggers Will Completely Chimpout and burn and loot everything in spite. Despite the fact the nigger's mammy and spawn got $28 million. Its absolutely Insane.

Niggers have AND continue to hurt this country to a great extent and everyone knows how vulgar and violent they are, I would like to see more said about the very predictable behavior of the dirty violent nigger animal. The whole country knows, because of the nigger animals past and predictable behavior, violence and carnage IS expected. Think about that optic for a second, when you have a very small segment of society, the niggers, that when upset for ANY reason they go crazy and destroy and loot public and private property, it sends an indelible message that stays in humans minds, and that's why Most humans have strong feelings against nigger animals that are true and correct.

I

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post