Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger manager rages at customer

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't work out if the employee had enough nigger in it to be classified as nigger? Clarification is needed from our CO investigation team.....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I can't work out if the employee had enough nigger in it to be classified as nigger? Clarification is needed from our CO investigation team.....
    Looks like some type of mulatto, likely from Caribbean descent. It looks like its ancestors have been mulatto for several generations and they have widdled the nigger DNA down below fifty percent. It's neither white nor nigger but a cousin to both.

Fun fact, the Dominican Republic and Haiti sit on the same island. The Dominicans are mulatto. The Haitians are nigger. The border is visible from space because Haiti has destroyed their side of the island. Dominicans can't stand Haitians.

Mulattoes tend to be degenerates. Prostitution is legal in Dominican Republic. I wouldn't want that for our women but I suppose that the bleaching of the Dominicans must continue.

Bob Marley is a famous mulatto from Jamaica. Here's a line from his song, "Don't Worry Be Happy." "The landlord says your rent is late. You may have to litigate. Don't worry. Be Happy." That's the nigger side singing about being late on rent and not worrying about it.

I have presented my case. I await Judge Chimpout's verdict.

6. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe in the one drop rule!! It was probably a spigger-puerto ricoon or dominicoon!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Rocko Bomba
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I believe in the one drop rule!! It was probably a spigger-puerto ricoon or dominicoon!!
    The verdict is in. The plaintiff has been found to be a nigger.

10. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it LOOKS like a nigger, ACTS like a nigger, CHIMPS like a nigger, it's a nigger. One Drop Rule ALWAYS applies.

12. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko Bomba View Post
    so export begins !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    so export begins !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dalek.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	19862
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Rocko Bomba
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko Bomba View Post
    Defendant. I meant defendant. I don't spend much time in a court room. I'm not a nigger.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dalek.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	19862

20. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    If it LOOKS like a nigger, ACTS like a nigger, CHIMPS like a nigger, it's a nigger. One Drop Rule ALWAYS applies.
    Tru Dat!!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Even the classic “suck muh dik!”. It’s a nigger.
    The 50% or so human blood gave it the intelligence to become a manager but still can’t hide its violent nig instinct.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I give the white man credit for keeping his cool. If that nigger told my wife to suck his dick, it would end bad for it! But after seeing that video, the owner should fire the nigger.It’s definitely not manager material.I’ve dealt with customers for 30 years. Never would I allow someone to get under my skin like that.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve dealt with customers for 30 years. Never would I allow someone to get under my skin like that.
    I worked as a security guard for 17 years. I've seen how cucked most customer service people are.

I don't know about you, but I would never take pride in the fact that I enjoy being abused.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest

Not worth it don't try to fight niggas unless it's self defense.

Please, please do not try to fight niggas in the workplace
    There is too much video, you do not want to become a viral spectacle on CNN and spend 6 months in the county jungle jail.

There is that video of the United Airlines employee
    He could have called security from the start and had the nigga arrested, but he tried to fight and now lost his job
    Keep your head folks

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post
    There is too much video, you do not want to become a viral spectacle on CNN and spend 6 months in the county jungle jail.

He could have called security from the start and had the nigga arrested, but he tried to fight and now lost his job
    Keep your head folks
    I've had niggers act the same way with me. I call them niggers. Then they threaten to attack. Then I let them know that I'm more than willing to take their life in self defense. I'll record so that there is a record of it being self defense. They always back down. They're not tough creatures. There are always more jobs out there. A temp agency that I used to work for used to always send niggers to work with me. I told them that I don't work with niggers and quit the job. I was one of their only worth-while employees. It was a very bad move for them to hire niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post

Keep your head folks
    I'm having trouble trusting anything that you have to say. Why do you say nigger in the same way that niggers mispronounce nigger?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm having trouble trusting anything that you have to say. Why do you say nigger in the same way that niggers mispronounce nigger?
    Here at CO, niggers, niggas, coon, shitskin, etc. are used for niggers. We don't use it with an affection or respect to the beasts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

33. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked as a security guard for 17 years. I've seen how cucked most customer service people are.

I don't know about you, but I would never take pride in the fact that I enjoy being abused.
    Me abused by a customer?Never!I’d ignore them and walk off the job only after speaking my mind first.I would never let one get under my skin and make myself look bad by acting out as that stupid nigger did! I don’t resort to name calling and threatening. Violence would only come if they hit me first. And that would be just be in self-defense.