Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tucker Carlson On Ilhan Omar: "A Living Fire Alarm" On The Dangers Of Immigration

Tucker isn't messing around, he's telling it like it is.

On Tuesday, Tucker Carlson used Rep. Ilhan Omar as an example of how the left’s diversity ideology has been very damaging to America via our corroded immigration policy.

The Minnesota Democrat is clearly not the sort of person we want in the US Congress. She hates America, the nation that rescued her from failed state Somalia when she was 10. In a March interview in Vogue Arabia (!), she said that living in Trump’s America is an “everyday assault.”

Interestingly, the title of the Vogue interview is Ilhan Omar: “To Me, the Hijab Means Power, Liberation, Beauty, and Resistance” which indicates that she is a full tilt sharia Muslim.
    https://vdare.com/posts/tucker-carls...of-immigration

And the assholes at CNN wasted no time in calling him raycissssss.

‘If it walks and talks like a white nationalist — it’s Tucker Carlson’: Columnist unleashes on Fox News host

The latest war is between Tucker Carlson and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN). Carlson claims that Omar, who was a refugee to the United States when she was just 12-years-old, hates America. Omar has spoken openly about how important it is for her to use her story to prove that everyone can achieve the American Dream.
    “If it talks white a white nationalist, if it behaves like a white nationalist, if it Tweets like a white nationalist, it’s Tucker Carlson,” said New York Times columnist Wajahat Ali. “Don’t take my word for it. The leading white nationalists have said that Tucker Carlson is their greatest ally. He’s their guy.”
    “So you have to ask yourself, why are the advertisers supporting a man who mainstreams and promotes white supremacists, not even white nationalists, Don, white supremacist conspiracy theories,” Ali continued. “Remember last year [Anglin] said that South African white landowners are being oppressed. That was a completely debunked conspiracy theory. Even after it was debunked, guess who promoted it, Tucker Carlson.”

He cited the times Carlson has called immigrants “invaders” and “pollute” the country, “making it dirtier.” He’s repeatedly spouted other white supremacist talking points to try and make them seem more legitimate.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/if-...fox-news-host/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Some of our deepest satisfaction comes from watching penniless immigrants arrive on our shores and buy into our values, and thrive. We call that the American dream."
    That, sums it up. The "immigrants" coming in from muslim countries and 3rd world nigger shitholes have no desire to buy into our values. They just want to be fed, housed, and given a vote so they can demand we change our country to the same shit system they supposedly fled from. Hold on a second... Doesn't that describe a certain senator pretty well?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I have nothing but a searing contempt for this ungrateful cunt.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should send every damn one of those Somalian turds back to Somalia.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    How about NOT letting 3rd world muizzie sand niggers in our country.

That muzzie cunt needs kicked out of congress and the USA.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    How about NOT letting 3rd world muizzie sand niggers in our country.

That muzzie cunt needs kicked out of congress and the USA.
    Her and AOC's poll numbers are in the toilet. 9 and 12% respectively. And a Republican is going after AOC's seat. I think he'll GET it.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

SEARING contempt. Her AND AOC. And that Palestinian Easter Island faced bitch whose name I shall not say.....

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Up-vote.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    SEARING contempt. Her AND AOC. And that Palestinian Easter Island faced bitch whose name I shall not say.....
    Her name need not be mentioned but we all know of whom you speak. Between the four of them their blatant disregard for our own country and deliberate lies about their own kind...

There is one good thing for me to come of this though. When I feel at work as if I want to smash my head into a wall while running at full speed, I instead just google AOC memes and chuckle quietly to myself.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Annnnnnd I just got back late today from a couple days in my somalicoon infested former hometown in minnesomalia. Somali sow pulls up to my gals apt building as im leaving in the typical Somali 35k suv. same at my buddies store when I stopped by. Somali sows pulling up in 40k suvs. fucking niggers really have it rough here after hardly even being in the country. Nothing burns my ass more daily than these parasites getting everything handed to them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Her name need not be mentioned but we all know of whom you speak. Between the four of them their blatant disregard for our own country and deliberate lies about their own kind...

There is one good thing for me to come of this though. When I feel at work as if I want to smash my head into a wall while running at full speed, I instead just google AOC memes and chuckle quietly to myself.
    And that fat, snakehead nigger bitch. They are backed by the Young Turds and the justice democunt league.