Close

Likes Likes:  52

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    First off, I welcome you and all who hate the nigger monkey and the the filthy Islamic goat fucker. But I have to ask- Are you a communist? Meaning- Are you a member of, or in any way aligned with the Chinese Communist Party other than being forced? If so, please explain to us why, and how this works in China.

In the mean time- Let's get to bashing some limb hangers!

How should I say? I know most of you have hostile attitude toward communism. I put the answer first:I'm neither a communist and nor a spy......
    Then again, If we imagine a situation: I'm a communist and try to make turbulence about immigrant problem. I can also say the same statement and play tricks to everyone here. So this answer is more incredible than my other reply. I don't want to justify myself.
    but their are something detail I will to say:
    1.I'm not a communism, and I have not the task to keep watch on what the West world think about(I have said this above);
    2.But I joined Chinese Communist Youth League when I was about to face the college entrance examination(My headmaster in senior high school have told me about 7 years ago, It would influent admission result if I didn't join it), It seem that everyone in our class(senior high school) had joined the organization at that time;
    3.all of my action about searching forums which can communicate with each other is improve my English writing skill. I had buy a writing book in one day, but method of learning writing in this book was "more writing, more reading and more reciting", I thought this methods is not reliable because if I just reciting a lot of word, my writing style must be rigid. so I started to search active English forum(Twitter, Telegram, youtube and even Tiktok overseas Version are blocked in China). It was a headache thing me expecially, but I didn't have courage to use VPN. most English website I founded haven't interaction(or haven't strong interaction). with my constant searching, finally I have found this one now.(There is a interesting thing: I haven't search any baizuo website that I can use, and I heartily hope I can use chimpout permanently so I don't need to search another forum)

4.If you want to ask me more detail, I'd better admit this fact: I am tend to pro Chinese. The reason is simple: I'm a Chinese, and China is my motherland. The Quality of my life is relative to the strength of motherland. In the same way, I think MAGA's Patriotism is not a wrong mind, although their aren't loving China.(I don't want to talk this topic in detail, due to it can lead many unnecessary contradiction)
    of course, I hope I won't face the day, that I have to deal with millions of niggers around.(by the way: at nowaday situation in China, if someone are lucky enough, he/she won't see any nigger in his/her lifetime)

In fact, It is not a urgent matter what you think I am. The most important thing is let me have the oppotunity to LEARNING WRITING, and LET ME WRITE VIVIDLY. I'm SO LONG FOR keep this oppotunity. whether you think I am, I wish I can get some interactive chance so that I could training my writing.(Althrough no one has the enthusiasm to correct my comment and reply, but I have to writing something you can understand. and I am willing to be corrected by anyone)
    Last edited by Schonus; 10-15-2022 at 10:14 AM. Reason: bold some words

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post