Close

Likes Likes:  0
    DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger and CB shopping for a house, find KKK

When I lived in Muskegon in the 70's and 80's Holton was a quiet little town. 100% human.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mu...cid=spartanntp

Nigger and coal burner are shopping for a home when they tour the residence of a police officer and find Confederate flags and a framed application for the KKK.

Just so happens that this is the same officer who fatally shot a nigger, and that nigger's sister lied about it to try to get the officer fired. Nigger's sister ended up getting arrested for lying to police.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

you've got to wonder.....

So two niggers walk into an open house...…. A MI cop is selling his house and the agent brings in two stupid apes who immediately lose their shit when they see what they describe as-"Confederate flags", and a framed, unfilled out KKK application. Now the poor cop is in deep shit with his dept.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/top-s...k-item-in-home

So much for the First Amendment, right? How do they know he's not a memorabilia/historical collector? They automatically label him a racist.
    OH FUCK! I better stop watching the Hitler documentaries on History and AHC..... Fuckin' niggers.

But it is kinda convenient that he left it up there for open house..... It prevented niggers from moving in.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    A Michigan police officer has been placed on administrative leave after potential home buyers said they discovered Confederate flags and Ku Klux Klan paraphernalia while touring his home.
    Now the cop is on administrative leave. They have got to be fuckin kidding.

This cop needs to retain an attorney to find out who exactly was responsible for the suspension. Maybe it came from higher up than just his command. I'd guess some shit-head higher up in that county government. Whatever, I'd own those a-holes.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    OH FUCK! I better stop watching the Hitler documentaries on History and AHC..... Fuckin' niggers.
    You too huh? I'm no Nazi, I despise those fucks but I am a huge history buff. Watch AHC all the time.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just accusation of being sexist, fatphobic, racist or homophobe is enough to bring a verdict of "guilty" these days. Name-calling - something little kids do - can ruin someone's life. Insanity prevails. And yeah, I"m sure all those niggers are students of history. Well no, they have no clue but are being taught like Pavlov's dogs, to get "triggered" and ook immediately if they see something the SJWs have told them is "rayciss."

I am a huge history buff.
    Me too! (oops, better change that since I don't want to be in with the #MeToo lunatics) I also love history. There. That's better. I bet I know way more about your Civil War than any ignorant nigger does.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like a setup to me. No competent Realtor would list a house without adequately prepping it to be shown to the public. Was the Realtor a nigger...?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like a setup to me.
    Even if it isn't, he's allowed to have whatever he wants in his own home as long as he is not infringing on anyone's rights - like blasting music all night, etc. If he wants a confederate flag, or even a statue of Adolf Hitler in his living room or his basement, he's allowed to do that, Jesus Christ, what is all this coming to? It's not like he was dressing in white hoods and burning crosses on nigger lawns. So now if anyone owns or says or thinks something that might not be pure nigger-loving he's an outcast and loses his livelihood? What is this - 1984? Thought police? Actually, the state of affairs now is pretty close to Nazi Germany, with people being hauled away for the smallest infraction.

It's a witch hunt, pure and simple, and just like the Salem witch hunts, there's no way to win.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You too huh? I'm no Nazi, I despise those fucks but I am a huge history buff. Watch AHC all the time.
    Me too! Niggers are so fuckin' retarded..... Hey! I have a K98 Mauser. Does that make me a Nazi? I also have every rendition of the 91/30 Mosin Nagant. Does that make me a communist? FUCK no.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy knowing about history, but more so military history. I'm into the soldier's gear and weaponry, both Allies and Axis. I'm familiar with flakvierlings, an abwehrkanone, and a nebelwerfer. But I'm not into any kind of Nazi or superior whatever ideology. I just like the nitty gritty. Sure I'm into the Iowa class battleships and the earlier dreadnoughts too.
    I'm also into German classical music and philosophy. Are those going to be deemed racist too, as they lay on top of my coffee table?
    One thing for sure though, I've always been into American history and the civil war. Yes, a lot happened, to the natives, but we learned a lot. But for niggers, we threw away what we've learned: that they really are a species apart. That's why miscegenation, aka coalburning and oil drilling really sickens me.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy knowing about history, but more so military history. I'm into the soldier's gear and weaponry, both Allies and Axis. I'm familiar with flakvierlings, an abwehrkanone, and a nebelwerfer. But I'm not into any kind of Nazi or superior whatever ideology. I just like the nitty gritty. Sure I'm into the Iowa class battleships and the earlier dreadnoughts too.
    I'm also into German classical music and philosophy. Are those going to be deemed racist too, as they lay on top of my coffee table?
    One thing for sure though, I've always been into American history and the civil war. Yes, a lot happened, to the natives, but we learned a lot. But for niggers, we threw away what we've learned: that they really are a species apart. That's why miscegenation, aka coalburning and oil drilling really sickens me.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Normally, this wouldn't make the news and no sensible employer would put someone on leave because they have kkk memorabilia in their home.

But this guy was a cop who killed a nigger in a high profile local case which almost lead to a bongo party. The police chief knows that if he doesn't do something there will be nigger riots.

I grew up in Muskegon and it is segregated by choice. The niggers have nigger town and the whites have the nice areas. In my high school in the 80's there was a heavy Nazi influence and some guys from my school (not me, I was an angel) would venture into coontown with baseball bats and well it got ugly. Lots of racial tensions back then, so who knows what it's like now.

Still, if I was house shopping and I saw a bunch of Black Panther crap in a home for sale and I knew it was a nigger cop, I would probably report it.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

So much for the First Amendment, right? How do they know he's not a memorabilia/historical collector? They automatically label him a racist.
    I would think that a guy who has a framed copy of a KKK application is probably a collector. Who the hell else would frame something like that?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I would think that a guy who has a framed copy of a KKK application is probably a collector. Who the hell else would frame something like that?
    No shit! I could SEE them being mortified if he had a nigger hanging in his garage..... actually that would be pretty fuckin' cool.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Same! And I built a 1:350 scale model of Bismarck. And I like the song- Bismarck that Sabaton does. They have an awesome video on Youcoon. Does that make me a Nazi?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    Still, if I was house shopping and I saw a bunch of Black Panther crap in a home for sale and I knew it was a nigger cop, I would probably report it.
    Back to my original objection...

Sure a framed Klan application is at the least poor judgement. That this guy has his livelihood in jeopardy now is WAY beyond stepping on his 1A rights.

Those are some really bad optics for a cop (just a tad rayciss) but by the same reasoning this guy should be able to wallpaper his house with Mein Kampf and build his furniture with used Zyklon canisters and its nobody's damn business but his.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Back to my original objection...

Sure a framed Klan application is at the least poor judgement. That this guy has his livelihood in jeopardy now is WAY beyond stepping on his 1A rights.

Those are some really bad optics for a cop (just a tad rayciss) but by the same reasoning this guy should be able to wallpaper his house with Mein Kampf and build his furniture with used Zyklon canisters and its nobody's damn business but his.
    Yeah, it's nobody's business. But you know how niggers and the media are. Hope it ends well for the officer.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So two niggers walk into an open house...…. A MI cop is selling his house and the agent brings in two stupid apes who immediately lose their shit when they see what they describe as-"Confederate flags", and a framed, unfilled out KKK application. Now the poor cop is in deep shit with his dept.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/top-s...k-item-in-home

But it is kinda convenient that he left it up there for open house..... It prevented niggers from moving in.
    That is one of the reasons I fly the confederate battle flag. It drives the real estate agents nuts! I even had one with the balls to stop by and ask me to take it down because a neighbor down the street was trying to sell his house. I replied, "tough shit."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    That is one of the reasons I fly the confederate battle flag. It drives the real estate agents nuts! I even had one with the balls to stop by and ask me to take it down because a neighbor down the street was trying to sell his house. I replied, "tough shit."
    GOOD! Fuck them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Not enough camphor could be shoved up your nose to kill that stank.