Close

Likes Likes:  119

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I had heard that one of the reasons that the NRA was created was to help freed slaves learn how to shoot in order to defend themselves. Does anyone know is this is actually correct? I used to think that this was a good thing until I woke up to the race reality of the Black Plague AKA Niggers.
    Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.
    Well that explains why Niggers can't hit the broad side of a barn. " Science" and Niggers just don't mix.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The worst thing is the way they foisted these new nigger hurr doos on us. At least the old skoo Afros were simple and natural and a lot easier to get the nigger stank out of it.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Thanks for that quote. I did some more looking around and did not find any reference to helping freed slaves. I think that rumor was just conservative White Apepeasers trying to "not be racist". The founders of the NRA appeared to actually be concerned with the shooting skills of the actual citizens, not the magic dirt monkeys.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

5. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post