Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
Well don’t get too excited by the devastation. Anyone want to take a wild guess where the displaced niggers will wind up?. The liberal do gooders are lining up to import them to a niggerhood near us. I see no good from this unless ALL OF THEM rockfish.
You called it brother!

This nigger....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shevrin-jones-750x.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	8782
Shevrin Jones, some congress ape from Florida wants president Trump to waive visa requirements for all Bahamians. Especially since that's where the rest of it's fambly are.

Wednesday, Florida state Rep. Shevrin Jones called on the Trump administration and U.S. Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott to work to temporarily waive visa requirements for Bahamians looking for refuge. Jones, a Democrat from Broward County, has family and friends on the islands and says the issue is personal for him.

"The islands are essentially unlivable," Jones says of Abaco and Grand Bahama. "I know officials are attempting to transport residents to Nassau, but Nassau doesn't have the capacity that we have here in the U.S. to help host Bahamians affected by the hurricane. It's my hope that the Trump administration and others in Washington, D.C., will take notice and act."
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/f...mians-11258961