Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    use a different ip. use a different mail server.

I'm on there, but I don't post anymore. every post is deleted. she's crazy. if you post something that is somewhat similar to something that was posted 300 years ago, she'll delete it and yell at you. they like these threads that are 800000 posts long. ridiculously long and unmanageable.
    I think I'll stay here and let the Mad Queen do her thing...

Which she's maddeningly good at by the way...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went over to CM for a while when CO went down. But once most of the band got back together, I was a much happier basher back over here with SC, Buck, and the rest of the ole gang. Being stuck in Minnesomalia , one of my favorite saved items from CO is the nigger world atlas for Somalia. the best!!!

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    CM is a pathetic example of an egomaniac with no creativity or originality. Her first move in naming her site was to steal the names of the two sites who saw to it to flush her greasy ass out into cyberspace. She's a loser. Was when she joined NM and got banned. Was when she joined CO and got banned and now a loser in her own little world where 99% of all new threads are hers. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a coal burner with a nigger child.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    I went over to CM for a while when CO went down. But once most of the band got back together, I was a much happier basher back over here with SC, Buck, and the rest of the ole gang. Being stuck in Minnesomalia , one of my favorite saved items from CO is the nigger world atlas for Somalia. the best!!!
    I've spent 2 decades of my online time on mainstream sites doing my best to tell the truth about niggers as best I could.

Over the years, I occasionally hit the pro-Human (anti-nigger) sites, but was never really well-versed in the minutia of who was who, who was fighting with whom, and I still to this day, don't know why all the various squabbles between those sites occurred in the first place.

It's very simple: Niggers bad, Humans good. That's where it should always end...

But Human egos get in the way of the Greater Good sometimes. That happened after the Civil War and subsequent assassination of Lincoln. I have no doubt that had Lincoln served out his second term, we would have about as many niggers in this country now, as Mexico. And I'm no fan of Lincoln, BTW...

Yet, here we are.