Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers boycott Prescott, AZ- Rep says 'less niggers, less stink'

The local chapter of the NAACP called for a boycott until Republican Rep. David Stringer resigns or is removed from office over racist comments he made about African Americans.

A defender of Rep. David Stringer sent a letter filled with racist slurs and derogatory remarks to the local chapter of the NAACP after the group called for a boycott of Prescott until Stringer resigns or is removed from office for his controversial comments about black people.
    In a now widely circulated letter, Tony Imbronone, a Chino Valley business owner, said African-Americans have not "successfully integrate(d)" into society, which he attributed to "your inherent (genetic) inferiority and your decadent counter-cultural values."
    "After having been emancipated for over 150 years your race is still unable to successfully integrate yourselves into society and it's not whitey's fault. It's your own fault," he wrote.

"You're going to boycott Prescott? That's good news. That means we will be seeing fewer Democrats + fewer (N-word) and that means less crime and less stink," he wrote. "In fact, you should probably boycott the entire country since there are plenty of intellectually honest people all over the U.S. who know that what David Stringer said is true."
    He referred to Roy Tatem, president of the East Valley NAACP, as a "gorilla" and attached a picture of Tatem to the letter.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Damn I like that guy, couldn't have said it better myself.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Damn I like that guy, couldn't have said it better myself.
    Exactly, but I'll hold my applause for a while until we get past the typical apology phase we see way too often after the truth is told.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Fixed your post count too

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He isn't wrong! Wish more states would follow his lead.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never met him, but I like Tony!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.