Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Celeb Niggers Jayz & Beyonce Ape Shit all over the Louvre's Art Work

These nogs think their "art" is superior to what is in Paris's Louvre so they named their video Ape Shit, which at least is an honest name.

And here is some POS so called writer praising this awful crap
    In front of David's "The Consecration of the Emperor Napoleon and the Coronation of Empress Joséphine," a court scene of relentless white extravagance, Beyoncé and eight black dancers hold hands and begin to dance. It takes just a few synchronized sashays to upstage David's massive painting, replacing an ornate symbol of white authority with a celebration of black bodies in motion.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...-video-w521615
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apeshit-2-bfe05b85-2eb4-473a-984c-70e3607496ab.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	4356
    The two pimped-put niggers think they are better than the "Mona Lisa"
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear I don't know why, but remember those office calendars, where they'd dress up chimpazees as the office workers? This pic reminds me of those...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I swear I don't know why, but remember those office calendars, where they'd dress up chimpazees as the office workers? This pic reminds me of those...
    Yes, I remember that, LOL!!!! I totally can't stomach those 2 untalented, narcissistic and arrogant NIGGERS JayZ and Beyonce' . They both elevate my NIGGER hate to a new level.
    Last edited by Jivin' Jigaboo; 06-28-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flinging verbal poop all over the Louvre.

Look on the bright side, the nigger rich pair will be busking for donations within a decade.