Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

'Here was America's dad on top of me, and I remember how very, very wrong it was', testifies Cosby rape alumna...

I hope they get it right this time...

Janice Dickinson has told of her anger and disgust at being allegedly raped by 'America's dad' Bill Cosby after losing consciousness when the disgraced actor gave her a 'small blue pill' that he claimed would help with menstrual pains.

She told how she 'zonked' out as he entered her and how she thought, 'Here was America's dad on top of me, a happily married man with five children and I remember how wrong it was, how very, very wrong it was'.

Taking the witness stand on the fourth day of Cosby's retrial for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand, 45, the former supermodel recalled being invited by Cosby to see him perform at Lake Tahoe and supposedly discuss her acting and singing ambitions in 1982.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raped-20s.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another jury might let the nigger get away with it again. One witness admitted to making up the muh dikk for her own publicity. Well, that doesn't mean the others are lying.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.