Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Student in sci project says blacks have lower IQ get his shit banned!

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html

High school science fair project questioning African American intelligence sparks outrage

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Telling and pointing out the truth these days tends to trigger libtards and nigger lovers.

Maybe he will join our site and we can give him some more supporting evidence that niggers are dumb as a sack of rocks.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She said the student who prepared the report has a history of making racist remarks in class. He is described by peers as a boy of Asian descent...
    One more of the thousands of reasons the Asians are kicking our asses. They are not burdened by the pathological altruism which has become ingrained dogma throughout Western culture.

Wish I could contact the kid. I'd send him some of Jay Taylor's writings.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, maybe we should set up a GOFUNDME account for this honest student's future education ... at a private school that has no niggers.

As if we didn't already know. I remember the article in TIME magazine in the 1970's which published a scientific study about the low IQ of the nigger and how their "bell curve" was significantly lower than humans. It was controversial and the niggers and libtards attributed it to "culturally bias" tests.

Then ......... WOH-LA ...... the Vietnamese boat people arrived that could not speak a word of English, knew nothing of our culture, and were hated more than niggers at the time and were called "Slant Eyes" So what did they do ???????? bitch and moan like niggers???? ........ NO of course not. They worked hard to learn English and our culture and were soon outscoring white people on those "culturally bias" tests. I thought that would be the end to nigger bitching ...... but it's only gotten worse.

See also:
    https://www.amren.com/news/2013/08/w...talk-about-iq/

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    -Newsbot has compiled a handful of articles right here on Race and I.Q. :

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...e+intelligence

-The articles can be kind of lengthy but for the most part, they hit the nail on the head.
    Thanks so much ...... I was going to do a "follow-up" list but I see the work has already been done. Thanks so much for alerting me as well as other humans on dinduplantation.com.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you catch the "Black Minds (don't) Matter" video?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments give reason for optimism.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    One more of the thousands of reasons the Asians are kicking our asses. They are not burdened by the pathological altruism which has become ingrained dogma throughout Western culture.

Wish I could contact the kid. I'd send him some of Jay Taylor's writings.
    And some Johnny Rebel cds.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't ever worry about being attacked when I'm around Asians, but niggers are another story.