Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Apelanta Whole Foods: plastic surgeon woman shopper feels something warm and gooey squirting on her

Chamblee police say a man performed a sexual act on himself in the middle of a Whole Foods store and left his bodily fluids on a shopping woman.

Troy Calliste, 28, has since been taken into custody. He was arrested in Gwinnett County and charged with sexual battery and public indecency.

He'll be booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/who...-fluids-arrest
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That wasn’t a man!It was one of those vile savage nigger creatures! It should be either caged for life or sent back to the aperican jungles where that type of behavior is acceptable. I’d prefer they send it back.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She must have been bent over for a long time, or that niggers got a quick trigger, and how close did this clueless lady allow a nigger to get to her? So much doesn't make sense here.
    I hope she has learned something here; the next time a nigger gets that close to her I hope she has an electric whip handy and stops thinking they are humans like us. Gentleman...and normal looking.... Really lady, would you care to rephrase that?

5. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A school buddy's neighbor used to hook up some sort of device consisting of an ignition coil connected to his car's wheel, in order to prevent dogs from peeing on it. Automated production of such devices to be worn by Wimmens might be a successfull enterprise
    Wrong!. You wuzz dick washers

7. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    She must have been bent over for a long time, or that niggers got a quick trigger, and how close did this clueless lady allow a nigger to get to her? So much doesn't make sense here.
    I hope she has learned something here; the next time a nigger gets that close to her I hope she has an electric whip handy and stops thinking they are humans like us. Gentleman...and normal looking.... Really lady, would you care to rephrase that?
    Stealth muzzie pisses on chick. NSFW. This is the vibrant cultural enrichment niggers/mudslimes bring.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1794897008605716647

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "This gentleman..."

Really? She calls a horny, feral muh dik-mad groid who jizzed on her a gentleman?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Chamblee police say a man performed a sexual act on himself in the middle of a Whole Foods store and left his bodily fluids on a shopping woman.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/who...-fluids-arrest
    Disgusting!!

12. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't say what really needs to be done, but I can wish to give this ugly nigger a boat ticket back to it's motherland.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fully believe the story, because there was a case of a gipsy buck doing exactly the same on a subway escalator around here about 2 years ago. There was a woman wearing a knee-long skirt standing in front of him and she suddenly felt something wet on her leg. When she realized what it had been she went to police, they pulled out recordings from security cameras and identified a suspect.
    I remember an internet discussion under the article, some woman reporting the same happening to her on a market i Marrakesh (Morocco).

Obviously, young muh-dicking shitskins can come pretty fast when touching their own dicks.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "This gentleman..."

Really? She calls a horny, feral muh dik-mad groid who jizzed on her a gentleman?
    I was thinking the same damn thing. But people who live in gated communities have been deprived of interaction and enrichment with the feral pavement ape. Make her live for a month in a nigger 'hood and her eyes would be opened.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    I fully believe the story, because there was a case of a gipsy buck doing exactly the same on a subway escalator around here about 2 years ago. There was a woman wearing a knee-long skirt standing in front of him and she suddenly felt something wet on her leg. When she realized what it had been she went to police, they pulled out recordings from security cameras and identified a suspect.
    I remember an internet discussion under the article, some woman reporting the same happening to her on a market i Marrakesh (Morocco).

Obviously, young muh-dicking shitskins can come pretty fast when touching their own dicks.
    OR without any touching at all, like rabbits. Besides stealing and drugs, what else does a nigger have to think about? It probably knuckled all over the store, pawing itself until it found a likely target.

I swear I would scrub my skin with a Brillo pad and Dettol if a nog jizzed on it. Ew. Name:  sickemoticons-secret-dirty_210380.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  609 Bytes
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Stealth muzzie pisses on chick. NSFW. This is the vibrant cultural enrichment niggers/mudslimes bring.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1794897008605716647
    Disgusting.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OR without any touching at all, like rabbits. Besides stealing and drugs, what else does a nigger have to think about? It probably knuckled all over the store, pawing itself until it found a likely target.

I swear I would scrub my skin with a Brillo pad and Dettol if a nog jizzed on it. Ew. Name:  sickemoticons-secret-dirty_210380.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  609 Bytes
    Of course if a nigger is going to have a talent, it would involve its muh dikk and being a quick draw splooge shooter. Gross.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post