Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered Orc Slayer
    Chimpout Guest

Do Not Trust This Nigger DO NOT BE FOOLED

I would like to just warn everyone not to be fooled by the nigger known as Tommy Sotomayor. He tries to present himself as something he is not; but is in fact a pimp who sells mudshark and sheboon smut on onlyfans, brings degenerates into the same house that he and his daughter live in, lets orcs know where he lives despite many death threats aimed at his daughter (orcs want her dead and know where to find her because of him), tries to pass himself off as pro-white but openly ridicules whites most especially whites who are not rich, and actively promotes mudshark-buck miscegenation. He makes blatantly false anti-white claims, such as claiming that whites commit most American homicides, especially when he does a show about a driller killing a sow; and rarely does shows about orc-on-white crimes. He never criticizes anything any father does (no matter how abusive or neglectful) but blames all orc problems on their mothers; as if orcs would be problem-free if not for their mothers. ABSURD. I hear lamestream Fox is bringing him on as a regular lately, even intending on giving this foul creature its own show later this year. I warn you now, no matter what this orc says that may amuse you or even impress you, DO NOT TRUST TOMMY SOTOMAYOR. He will betray you at the earliest convenience.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Outstanding. I have no idea what you are referring to, but the term here is nigger. Call him a nigger going forward. Fox is most definitely trying to DEI with the amount of niggers they are importing. That is no longer a news source and now just another propaganda arm of the communist party. Try alternate sources such as AM radio. Granted there are no mini skirts to try to look up, but the message takes the place of the thrill.

Unregistered Orc Slayer
    Chimpout Guest

response

Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Outstanding. I have no idea what you are referring to, but the term here is nigger. Call him a nigger going forward. Fox is most definitely trying to DEI with the amount of niggers they are importing. That is no longer a news source and now just another propaganda arm of the communist party. Try alternate sources such as AM radio. Granted there are no mini skirts to try to look up, but the message takes the place of the thrill.
    Yeah just a habit on my part calling them orcs; it just felt a little more original but I did use the term nigger in the title. Also, I dont watch or listen to any such media anyway but I kept up with this one enough because so many non-nigs unjustly hold that one in undeserved esteem. I wanted to expose the bastard. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Niggers smell
    Chimpout Guest
    Uh, "THIS nigger"?
    I dont trust any nigger. I dont know who this nigger is that you are talking about, but I dont trust any nigger and that should be life advice to all humans.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No nigger can't be trusted, so we understand your message !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I trust a nigger as much as I trust a liberal politician.Zilch!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assure you none of the members here would be fooled by a parasitic nigger. We know what they all are.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    but blames all orc problems on their mothers; as if orcs would be problem-free if not for their mothers.
    He got that part right. The vicious breeder sows are to blame since the venom injectors are never anywhere to be seen once the sow gets knocked up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered Orc Slayer
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He got that part right. The vicious breeder sows are to blame since the venom injectors are never anywhere to be seen once the sow gets knocked up.

They have the same issues regardless of upbringing or family structure. Plenty of bucks are around long enough to murder their own spawn for trivial nonsense. Trying to blame just sows is misleading; it makes bucks seem less problematic in and of themselves. According to all the data, the bucks are more troublesome for society overall and bucks do not hesitate to rape and kill their spawn. Tommy even puts his own daughter in harms way as I described and she lives with him and was raised just by him so far as I can tell. It is critical to never let them shift the blame onto someone other than themselves: bucks are even worse than sows.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger is a nigger. No ifs and buts.
    It's like the identity rule in algebra: a = a. a cannot be b, x, y, or c. a can only be a, hence, a nigger is always a nigger.

But here at Chimpout we have a more advanced kind of mathematics. It's the all-encompassing nigger definition, that

1% nigger is still a nigger.

Heck it can be .00001% nigger, and it's still a nigger. Why? Because ape DNA can never produce a human, pure and simple. Part nigger means Homo erectus species, therefore, not human Homo sapiens.

There really is value in CO education. Q.E.D.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered Orc Slayer
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It's like the identity rule in algebra: a = a. a cannot be b, x, y, or c. a can only be a, hence, a nigger is always a nigger.

But here at Chimpout we have a more advanced kind of mathematics. It's the all-encompassing nigger definition, that

Heck it can be .00001% nigger, and it's still a nigger. Why? Because ape DNA can never produce a human, pure and simple. Part nigger means Homo erectus species, therefore, not human Homo sapiens.

I concur, just wanted to warn people not to be deceived because so many whites mistakenly think that this one is the best one or something else foolish. I have even seen some on Chimpout refer to him as the King of Niggers. I find it is important to keep tabs on the most popular and deceptive among them so as to expose them to anyone who thinks that there are valuable ones.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

On the old CO site I was issued a PHD in Niggerology!! Having lived in FUXATED blue cities in the North East in the past I observed homo erecti in it's natural urban habitat!! I used to work for a housing authority and it made me HATE the beasts even MORE!! I had to deal with all kinds of sub-species of nigger including spiggers, haiticoons and jamaicoons!! No matter WHAT sub-species of nigger you are dealing with they are STILL niggers and they suck!! The only thing from tommy sotomayor that made me laugh was when he did a song called "Chimpout" to the tune of "Freak Out" from the late 70's." Niggers are niggers no matter what!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Shit Skins Smell
    Chimpout Guest

Yeah. Another example is. Would you eat a cake, that has 50% of shit, instead of flour? No, you wouldnt. Would you eat, if it had only 10% shit? No, you still wouldnt. Even if there is just 1% of shit inside the cake, you dont want to eat it. Same with niggers.

22. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    I'd Never trust ANY nigger, are you kidding?

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    This nigger might put itself out as a Conservative, but at the end of the day, it will side with all niggers....that's why all niggers are cut from the Same cloth.(Same with the democraps, they All vote the same, just like the niggers do.....it IS the party of niggers...(90% of niggers vote democrapic )

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ackshully I have to thank Unregistered Orc Slayer, because someone at this very forum posted a video of Sotomayor going on a rant about how good and appropriate it is for whites to be racists, and that it's the fault of Niggers themselves and their TNB. So in fact I was impressed with Sotomayor and thought he was more or less OK. Now I know better, so thanks for this thread!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

26. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    I hear niggers yapping about how YT hates niggers because their black....it's NOT cause you're black like white, and niggers smell like white, it's because of the Extremely Violent tendencies of ALL niggers.....like I said. You can have a magic nigger and think, wow...this nigger has it's shit together, BUT at the end of the day, that magic nigger will go along with all the other niggers.....