Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Marjorie Taylor Greene chatises ghetto Coongress Rep. Jasmine Crockett causing her to chimp out

What was meant to be a hearing focused on U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland turned into a chaotic conversation between Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and two Democrats: New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Dallas Rep. Jasmine Crockett.

During Thursday night's hearing in the Republican-led House Oversight Committee, lawmakers were working towards voting on whether to find U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt for refusing to turn over audio recordings between President Biden and special counsel Robert Hur.

Conversations became contentious after Rep. Crockett asked Rep. Greene: "Do you know what we are here for?" To which Rep. Greene responded, "I don't think you know what you are here for ... I think your fake eyelashes are messing up what you're reading."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/c...mine-crockett/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t stop saying good things about Majorie Taylor Greene. She is great! I love it when someone has principles,morals and sticks to what’s right. these worthless liberals will continue to ruin us if we don’t step up to them!

4. Likes Zambo liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers shouldn't be allowed in government. They can't follow the laws why should they be allowed to make them?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was funny for me when the chimpout occurred. As soon as a nigger is challenged the first thing a nigger does is to get louder and try to intimidate the challenger with the volume of it's chimping. This just made it clear that no matter how much you elevate a nigger, it's still a primate. I enjoy this clip so much.