Close

Likes Likes:  16

Thread: Nigger Cookies

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Cookies

So the psychical rehab I am at for my back has ZERO niggers working for.... this is a very good thing, a very very good. Don't need niggers anywhere my food or even near me period. Anyways they have a gift shop/commissary here where you can buy things, I usually just hobble down for my favorite candy bar a "butter finger" So this afternoon I do so and what do I see, 2 obese sheboons selling chocolate chip cookies. My first thought was how did these two knuckle dragging shit beasts get by security and why OH why would someone let them in the facility.

On my way out they stop me and ax if I want to buy some cookies, I say NO!!! and the one shezilla proceeds to tell me they are for under privileged niglets n' sheeeeiiit. I look at the cookies and low and behold they are burnt and have like NO chocolate chips in them, well maybe 2 or 3 if that, and most likely they weren't chocolate but nigger droppings. The day I eat something....ANYTHING made by a fat stinking greasy smelly nigger is the day I eat a bullet.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    ...Don't need niggers anywhere my food...

...On my way out they stop me and ax if I want to buy some cookies, I say NO!!! and the one shezilla proceeds to tell me they are for under privileged niglets n' sheeeeiiit. I look at the cookies and low and behold they are burnt and have like NO chocolate chips in them, well maybe 2 or 3 if that, and most likely they weren't chocolate but nigger droppings. The day I eat something....ANYTHING made by a fat stinking greasy smelly nigger is the day I eat a bullet.
    Without them, how is one supposed to cast gorilla cookies?

Wrong!. You wuzz dick washers

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who you callin ugly, sucka?"

What. The. Hell. I never watched the show, of course, and that's the most hideous Buck Or Sow that I've seen in a long time.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    "Who you callin ugly, sucka?"

What. The. Hell. I never watched the show, of course, and that's the most hideous Buck Or Sow that I've seen in a long time.
    I have always heard people rave about that show. Can’t watch nigger shows though.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    ...Can’t watch nigger shows though.
    Not even when they're busy calling each other Niggers?

They're only Niggers in their own shows. Their masters are the following: https://sanfordandson.fandom.com/wiki/Whiplash

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Without them, how is one supposed to cast gorilla cookies?

That was one of my FAVORITE episodes!! Another funny one was when lamont said "pop, don't you know that hypertension is the # 1 killer of black men under 30 and fred said "uh thought it wuz da' poleez!!" Funny SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, maing!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That was one of my FAVORITE episodes!! Another funny one was when lamont said "pop, don't you know that hypertension is the # 1 killer of black men under 30 and fred said "uh thought it wuz da' poleez!!" Funny SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, maing!!
    He'd need to change to "Uh though it wuz otha niggas!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Not even when they're busy calling each other Niggers?

They're only Niggers in their own shows. Their masters are the following: https://sanfordandson.fandom.com/wiki/Whiplash
    That first one ended with an actual funny line. I bet it was one of the white writers who came up with that.

That second one is showing that niggersow again, and I'm sure to have nightmares.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My horror didn't wait that long. As soon as my television screen attacked me with that, I immediately suffered daymares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    ...I bet it was one of the white writers who came up with that...
    That was their way of indirectly using the Ennwerd, without getting pinned as racists. I bet, they almost laughed themselves to death, once their filming was played back. I'm also betting that those Burbank studios made more money through indirect advertisement royalties from Whites. Record companies claimed that (c)Rap "music(k)" was bought up more from Whites. So, it would only make sense that Whites got more entertained that Ennwerds from laughing at them

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is u sho that nigger didn’t want fithy dalla foe tha cookie?
    Niggers don’t bake cookies.it was probably crack!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then, who's baking these, as if Haitian Cuisienne didn't exist?

The White guy starring in that video uncannily resembles a cartoon charachter from that old Dick Tracey series. I think, he was called Mucuos Face:

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He'd need to change to "Uh though it wuz otha niggas!"
    Actually, that is TRUE!! 94% of bucks aged 16-34 (what the lame stream media calls "yoofs") are batwinged by another buck in the SAME age group!!