Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Teen rapper nigger goods itself by ' accident '

A stupid and worthless mini-shitlet has managed to good itself, apparently in error. It was making some kind of ' looks at me ' Tik-Tok menacing video and pulled the trigger by mistake. I'd say give that lil' nigger a state funeral. It's saved the nation a fortune with it's forward thinking !

https://nypost.com/2024/05/20/us-new...filming-video/

A quote from the article..

“He was her only son!” A cousin of the rapper wrote in the post. “She was a single parent but took care of her son the best she could.”
    So no pappy around ?

Hashtags #Nigger....#No pappy....#Rapper....#Teen....#Goodboy.....#Dindu nuffins.....#Aspiring.....#Up an coming....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how many single mothers manage to "do the best they can" and don't end up with a gun-toting shitbag for a child. But I guess it's rayciss to mention it, cuz the ones I'm talking about tend to be HUMAN.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What can I possibly do except for expressing my grief, sorrow and condolences in the medium of Haiku?

Macrame Snakehead
    Accidental gun discharge
    Brains go flying, too

How about a Limerick, too?

An aspiring rapper named Rylo Huncho
    Liked waving his gun around a whole bunch-o
    he pointed the gun at his noggin
    and it gave it a floggin'
    Now his corpse is a lucky maggot's lunch-o
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ignatow , CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What can I possibly do except for expressing my grief, sorrow and condolences in the medium of Haiku?

Macrame Snakehead
    Accidental gun discharge
    Brains go flying, too

How about a Limerick, too?

An aspiring rapper named Rylo Huncho
    Liked waving his gun around a whole bunch-o
    he pointed the gun at his noggin
    and it gave it a floggin'
    Now his corpse is a lucky maggot's lunch-o
    This whole incident is hilarious. A stupid nigger (a tautology) is of course careless, and deserves it's batwings.

Just a comment on the haiku, Whitey. What brains? Do you mean the walnut sized proto-simian set of cells that control nigger instincts of muh-dikk and violence?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This whole incident is hilarious. A stupid nigger (a tautology) is of course careless, and deserves it's batwings.

Just a comment on the haiku, Whitey. What brains? Do you mean the walnut sized proto-simian set of cells that control nigger instincts of muh-dikk and violence?
    You have me dead to rights on this one.
    The whole concept of "brains" has no place when dealing with niggers. Moving forward, I will observe the fact that the mindless animals known collectively as niggers don't actually possess the "gray matter," the neuronal cell bodies that compose a human brain. You are correct, my friend.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You have me dead to rights on this one.
    The whole concept of "brains" has no place when dealing with niggers. Moving forward, I will observe the fact that the mindless animals known collectively as niggers don't actually possess the "gray matter," the neuronal cell bodies that compose a human brain. You are correct, my friend.
    I actually detected a flaw in what I just wrote. There's nothing inside a nigger that controls the beast. They are governed only by instincts, lusts, and reactions. There is nothing that controls or holds back muh-dikk and violence, and it is so evident in how they behave and what they do. It's ironic that our intellectual energies are spent ... in proving and describing the absence of consciousness, morality, and decency in niggers. They are truly a failed worthless species that really should be extinct today as Homo erectus is extinct.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually detected a flaw in what I just wrote. There's nothing inside a nigger that controls the beast. They are governed only by instincts, lusts, and reactions. There is nothing that controls or holds back muh-dikk and violence, and it is so evident in how they behave and what they do. It's ironic that our intellectual energies are spent ... in proving and describing the absence of consciousness, morality, and decency in niggers. They are truly a failed worthless species that really should be extinct today as Homo erectus is extinct.
    They didn't have a bunch of interfering do-gooders willing to feed and care for them, unlike niggers who are coddled by Libtards from the day they're shit out of the sow until the day they're good.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are truly a failed worthless species that really should be extinct today as Homo erectus is extinct.
    Why do we keep animals at the zoo ? So you can charge to see them. Niggers are kept out in an open zoo because they are good for business. Niggers are a useful tool for capital advance for a select few smart folk. Wish the niggers worked for me.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post