Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

North Carolina Sow Test Drives New Honda in Miami FLA, Doesn't Return to Dealership, Runs From Police, Crashes Into Multiple Cars, Dives Into "Nearby Pond," Doesn't Rockfish!

Talk about a hell of a time!

For some unholy reason, a Miami Honda dealership allowed a nigger sow take a 2024 Civic for a test drive, unaccompanied. That would have never flown at the dealerships I ran. Especially with a nigger involved! (Car people hate niggers!)

So Nigger Melina Logan (27) of somewhere in North Carolina made the trip to Miami and decided stealing a car was a smart plan?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	051024-Melina-Logan.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	24780

The video starts with Nigger Melina driving like a crazed savage through essential stopped traffic, with Florida State Troopers behind her. The nigger hits everything but the pace car! The sow, who hit speeds of over 90 mph, finally crashes into the concrete barrier. One of the nigger's victims was sent to the hospital.

After totaling the Honda, Nigger Melina climbs up on the concrete wall, then dives off into what is described as a "pond." It's a damned big pond! I'm sure the stupid Carolina Blue Gum didn't realize that any body of water in Florida larger than a rain puddle is likely to have an alligator or two hanging out. Amazingly none were spotted here.

Equally amazing is the nigger didn't rockfish. I guess we can't have everything.

Nigger Melina refused ropes thrown her way, but after a brief struggle in the water, was arrested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	achopper2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	24781

Nigger Melina was charged with:

Grand theft auto.

Two counts of battery on a police officer.

Fleeing and eluding police.

Leaving the scene of a crash.

Resisting arrest.

Worthless nigger!

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was a mechanic, a service manager, and I worked on a used car lot for a while as a Mechanic. We dreaded when niggers knuckled in. All niggers did was waste time. Very seldom did a nigger spend cash. I remember situation at the Hamden firestone a nigger brings in they beat up Caddty for a set of Royal Seal tires and a brake job. it couldn’t pay the bill. we wouldn’t release the car. So it started a fight with the store manager and got its ass kicked. Then it calls the Popo. It was a fucking mess! Firestone lost money that day! That wouldn’t happen, if it was up to me, I would always get money upfront, like I do with my business.Niggers can’t be trusted with anything!

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was a mechanic, a service manager, and I worked on a used car lot for a while as a Mechanic. We dreaded when niggers knuckled in. All niggers did was waste time. Very seldom did a nigger spend cash. I remember situation at the Hamden firestone a nigger brings in they beat up Caddty for a set of Royal Seal tires and a brake job. it couldn’t pay the bill. we wouldn’t release the car. So it started a fight with the store manager and got its ass kicked. Then it calls the Popo. It was a fucking mess! Firestone lost money that day! That wouldn’t happen, if it was up to me, I would always get money upfront, like I do with my business.Niggers can’t be trusted with anything!
    Niggers never have "credicks" and absolutely can't get financing. Not worth anyone's time. In over 30 years I never saw a nigger be able to buy a car or motorcycle if financing was involved.

I was GM at a Suzuki-Kawasaki dealership for a couple of years. Niggers LOVE motorcycles. Half our fans at the track were niggers. Another story for another time. Anyhow there was a nigger in town of questionable means. He worked on other niggers' cars and scooters, but I suspect he was also a freelance pharmaceutical salesman. Anyhow he brought one of his fellow niggers, who actually had a good paying job, in to see me. The nigger and his coal burner both worked at the same manufacturing company. If they weren't niggers they would have been living the solid middle class American dream. But alas, being niggers (she was a nigger to me!) they had absolutely nothing. Anyhow "Mr T" was jonesin' for what was brand new to the market, a Suzuki GSXR 1100. A gawdawful fast bike.

Not having any credicks, the silky nigger, Larry, axed me if I could let Mr T put the bike on layaway, with a sufficient down payment. I figured why not. I got half down, around $2500 (this was the 80s) with the understanding, the WRITTEN understanding, that if he didn't pay it off in the specified time he would lose the money. And of course, he couldn't pick it up until it was paid in full.

Anyhow the nigger and his burner both took every minute of overtime they could get and every week he brought me a pile of money and visited his bike! Paid it off before it was all due even!

One thing, we'll two, actually. He had an old GS1100 that he had blown the clutch basket up multiple times. Suzukis were notorious for breaking when road hard, and the dumb nigger was fond of street racing with his fellow niggers. There was a perfectly good sanctioned drag strip mere minutes from town, but being a nigger... Anyhow I knew how to fix him. I ordered a Vance and Hines Racing clutch hub and basket. Bulletproof. Of course, the next link in the poorly constructed chain on a Suzuki is the crankshaft. So instead of blowing up the clutch, the nigger disintegrated the entire engine! Lol. So ... before selling the nigger the new bike I warned him I wasn't going to sell it unless he stopped street racing and brought his ass out to the track instead. Went so far as to tell him and his mudshark that if I found out he was street racing I would come take the thing away from him! Nigger Larry assured him I was not kidding!

The other thing I did, and this was essential, I made him take out insurance, full coverage insurance on the bike (which back then was cheap.) 12 months worth. Sold it myself.

So the fateful day comes. A Friday afternoon. He and his ho were dressed in their nigger finest to pick it up. It was a celebration!! Before the nigger left I reminded him one more time what would happen if I heard he was street racing. He swore to Colonel Sanders he would never.

Well...

Before noon the next day, Saturday, this raggedy old pickup full of niggers pulls up to the dealerships with the remains of the motorcycle. Tore all to hell. Absolutely totaled. The stupid nigger was street racing up in Waco. Another stupid nigger who was watching, but not paying attention, pulled out in front of my nigger, and as you can imagine, it wasn't pretty. My stupid nigger lost a fair amount of one of his feet, and had some broken bones. It was them he decided he was no longer a motorcycle enthusiast!

The insurance company was none to pleased, but they paid up, minus the deductible. Hoping to recoup something, they asked me if I wanted to bid on what was left. The damage was so significant, the only thing even remotely usable was the engine, and it was damaged as well. Just for the hell of it I submitted a written bid of $125, praying I got outbid. I wasn't that lucky! In the end I actually made a few bucks, but Holy Hell!

I never saw Mr T again. I guess he knew better than to come around. Nigger Larry told me T bought an old used Caddy with the insurance money and he was so messed up he couldn't work his good job any more. Serves him right.

So that's the only time in my entire working life I witnessed a nigger be able to purchase a new anything. And only because of cash, paid in full!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Niggers never have "credicks" and absolutely can't get financing. Not worth anyone's time. In over 30 years I never saw a nigger be able to buy a car or motorcycle if financing was involved.

I was GM at a Suzuki-Kawasaki dealership for a couple of years. Niggers LOVE motorcycles. Half our fans at the track were niggers. Another story for another time. Anyhow there was a nigger in town of questionable means. He worked on other niggers' cars and scooters, but I suspect he was also a freelance pharmaceutical salesman. Anyhow he brought one of his fellow niggers, who actually had a good paying job, in to see me. The nigger and his coal burner both worked at the same manufacturing company. If they weren't niggers they would have been living the solid middle class American dream. But alas, being niggers (she was a nigger to me!) they had absolutely nothing. Anyhow "Mr T" was jonesin' for what was brand new to the market, a Suzuki GSXR 1100. A gawdawful fast bike.

Not having any credicks, the silky nigger, Larry, axed me if I could let Mr T put the bike on layaway, with a sufficient down payment. I figured why not. I got half down, around $2500 (this was the 80s) with the understanding, the WRITTEN understanding, that if he didn't pay it off in the specified time he would lose the money. And of course, he couldn't pick it up until it was paid in full.

Anyhow the nigger and his burner both took every minute of overtime they could get and every week he brought me a pile of money and visited his bike! Paid it off before it was all due even!

One thing, we'll two, actually. He had an old GS1100 that he had blown the clutch basket up multiple times. Suzukis were notorious for breaking when road hard, and the dumb nigger was fond of street racing with his fellow niggers. There was a perfectly good sanctioned drag strip mere minutes from town, but being a nigger... Anyhow I knew how to fix him. I ordered a Vance and Hines Racing clutch hub and basket. Bulletproof. Of course, the next link in the poorly constructed chain on a Suzuki is the crankshaft. So instead of blowing up the clutch, the nigger disintegrated the entire engine! Lol. So ... before selling the nigger the new bike I warned him I wasn't going to sell it unless he stopped street racing and brought his ass out to the track instead. Went so far as to tell him and his mudshark that if I found out he was street racing I would come take the thing away from him! Nigger Larry assured him I was not kidding!

The other thing I did, and this was essential, I made him take out insurance, full coverage insurance on the bike (which back then was cheap.) 12 months worth. Sold it myself.

So the fateful day comes. A Friday afternoon. He and his ho were dressed in their nigger finest to pick it up. It was a celebration!! Before the nigger left I reminded him one more time what would happen if I heard he was street racing. He swore to Colonel Sanders he would never.

Well...

Before noon the next day, Saturday, this raggedy old pickup full of niggers pulls up to the dealerships with the remains of the motorcycle. Tore all to hell. Absolutely totaled. The stupid nigger was street racing up in Waco. Another stupid nigger who was watching, but not paying attention, pulled out in front of my nigger, and as you can imagine, it wasn't pretty. My stupid nigger lost a fair amount of one of his feet, and had some broken bones. It was them he decided he was no longer a motorcycle enthusiast!

The insurance company was none to pleased, but they paid up, minus the deductible. Hoping to recoup something, they asked me if I wanted to bid on what was left. The damage was so significant, the only thing even remotely usable was the engine, and it was damaged as well. Just for the hell of it I submitted a written bid of $125, praying I got outbid. I wasn't that lucky! In the end I actually made a few bucks, but Holy Hell!

I never saw Mr T again. I guess he knew better than to come around. Nigger Larry told me T bought an old used Caddy with the insurance money and he was so messed up he couldn't work his good job any more. Serves him right.

So that's the only time in my entire working life I witnessed a nigger be able to purchase a new anything. And only because of cash, paid in full!
    Nigger and mudshark whore.Crack n prostitution business. Lol!

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger and mudshark whore.Crack n prostitution business. Lol!
    Believe it or not, those two had legitimate jobs. Now Nigger Larry was living well beyond his means. Had a red Eldorado, a really nice Mustang, as well as scooters, including a VMax.

I think Mr T and his ugly mudshark were a couple of Larry's good customers, which is why they were always broke. Niggers love their dope!

This was back in the 80's when I was still in my 20's and didn't hate niggers nearly as much as I do now. Older and wiser, ya know.

I always knew you couldn't trust niggers though. Learned that very early on. Has served me well.

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post