Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stuttgart, Germany: nigger loses arm while being hit by train after being restrained by fellow passengers for trying to muh dik

A VILE sex attacker has lost his arm in a train accident just moments after trying to assault a woman.

The maniac, a 22-year-old man from Tunisia, tried to kiss and grope a woman, 25, inside a tram in Stuttgart, Germany.

A 22-year-old Tunisian man lost his arm after being hit by a tram in an altercation that followed an alleged sexual assault in Stuttgart, Germany.

According to federal police, the man attempted to kiss and grope a 25-year-old female passenger. Other passengers intervened and, together with the suspect, exited the tram at the Oesterfeld station in the Vaihingen district, the Daily Mail reported.

A confrontation ensued on the platform involving the suspect, another man, and several passengers. During this scuffle, the Tunisian man fell onto the tracks and was subsequently struck by an incoming tram.

He was taken to the hospital, where one of his arms was amputated during emergency surgery, as reported by SWR.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-female-trai/

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1136607...any-stuttgart/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dammit, now I assume the Asslifter will be on the public dole for the rest of his life. Too bad it wasn't his head.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Dammit, now I assume the Asslifter will be on the public dole for the rest of his life. Too bad it wasn't his head.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Yeah, after the public finishes paying for its emergency surgery and aftercare. It should be put on a boat and sent directly to Tunisia.

I wonder if the passengers who defended the woman will be arrested.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, after the public finishes paying for its emergency surgery and aftercare. It should be put on a boat and sent directly to Tunisia.

I wonder if the passengers who defended the woman will be arrested.
    If only the woman had worn her "please don't rape me Mr Nigger" bracelet, none of this would have happened, so obviously her fault!

These niggers should have never been allowed in. Letting them roam free is a crime against humanity.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now they can call him flipper!

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...I wonder if the passengers who defended the woman will be arrested.
    If they're dumb enough to wait for da Pough-Leece.
    Tunesians are biologically Arabs, even though located in Africa. The sub-Saharan ones are the real Ennwerds

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    If they're dumb enough to wait for da Pough-Leece.
    Tunesians are biologically Arabs, even though located in Africa. The sub-Saharan ones are the real Ennwerds
    But they're Muzzies, aren't they? Only muzzies and niggers think that if they have the urge to rut, they can just muh dik any woman or child in reach, any time and any place, even on a crowded train. It nearly defies belief, but there we have it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Weewuzzkangs, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Now they can call him flipper!
    Too bad they didn't accidentally cut off the other front limb. That would severely curtail his rape proficiiency.

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    If only the woman had worn her "please don't rape me Mr Nigger" bracelet, none of this would have happened
    Years ago, I worked with a guy who got beaten up on the London Underground by a pack of niggers. He said to me I don't know why they did it, I was wearing my Anti-Nazi League badge too !

This I'm afraid is the mentality of many. The same people who think a light bulb will save their lives at a traffic light.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The doctors should have removed both arms and Muh Dik.

19. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Years ago, I worked with a guy who got beaten up on the London Underground by a pack of niggers. He said to me I don't know why they did it, I was wearing my Anti-Nazi League badge too !

This I'm afraid is the mentality of many. The same people who think a light bulb will save their lives at a traffic light.
    Oh my!

Liberalism really is a mental disorder!

21. Likes Niggers are Useless, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of that human BLM fool in NYC who got stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend. How'd that work out for you, idiot?