Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicago "graduate" makes history by "earning" doctorate at 17

AChicago teenager walked in her university’s commencement program after making history for earning a doctorate degree at the age of 17.

Dorothy Jean Tillman II celebrated the rare accomplishment, describing commencement week as “surreal” and “full of reflection and inspiration”, in a post to Instagram.

“I got a chance to meet many of my classmates in person as well as professors,” she said. “To get the opportunity to speak on the stage in front of 20,000 people live and 3 million online was truly an honor.”
    Leslie Manson, the associate professor who oversaw Tillman’s dissertation through ASU’s online program, said Tillman was the youngest person to complete a doctoral degree in integrated behavioral health at ASU.

“It’s a wonderful celebration ... but this is still something so rare and unique,” Manson said. “She has innovative ideas and motivation, which is wonderful, and truly, I think what is inspiring is that she embodies that meaning of being a true leader.”

Tillman credited her family as one of her biggest inspirations to complete her graduate studies.
    Tillman is also the granddaughter of Dorothy Tillman, the former Chicago alderwoman who was involved in the civil rights movement.

People in my life like my grandmother, who was part of the civil rights movement, she of course harped on the importance of education and consistently learning something always,” Tillman said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...17/ar-BB1mrpuV
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Just Kept Stacking Up Higher': Black Georgia Teen Earns Nearly $15 Million In College Scholarships, the Most of Any Student In the US

“I just want everybody to know that the sky is not the limit and that you can shoot farther than the stars and the planets. Everything is possible if you put your mind to it.”
    The 17-year-old’s work ethic has helped her garner $14.7 million in college scholarships, landing her the top spot of the most awarded in the country. She has also been accepted into 231 colleges and universities. She surpassed New Orleans student Dennis Barnes’ who earned a record-breaking $10 million in 2023, according to CBS News.

Crowell and her mother used Google Sheets to keep track of the schools and scholarships she would apply to, which they call the “War Board.” As she was accepted and the scholarships awarded, the digital spreadsheet was automatically calculated.
    “I was amazed when it got to a million dollars. But this amount, I cry every day. People probably say something wrong with me,” Langley said of her daughter. “She is now traveling to schools within our district and in neighboring districts in other states as well, trying to inspire students, particularly African American students, so that they can see themselves outside of the current situation.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...d8db0d9a&ei=84
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers with degrees, yeah, like they really deserved it. That's what pisses me off on today's world: niggers who get a piece of paper become magics and rise so quickly based on their shit skin, not actual talent. And even though it's obvious they're just tokens, they get paid handsomely. Hiring a nigger , though, will still always end in a failure or scandal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes nigger, we know every college will accept you. Why the hell you would apply to 230 of em is beyond retard. I guess it was look at muh niggerdry.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers with degrees, yeah, like they really deserved it. That's what pisses me off on today's world: niggers who get a piece of paper become magics and rise so quickly based on their shit skin, not actual talent. And even though it's obvious they're just tokens, they get paid handsomely. Hiring a nigger , though, will still always end in a failure or scandal.
    Just LOOK at the dhimmirat clowns that we have in the current regime in washingcoon, d.c. A bunch of INCOMPETENT buffoons!! Look at all of the BLUE cities run by niggers!! You are 100% correct!!

10. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only scholarship a nigger deserves is to NU or batwing heaven.

12. Likes NiggerWrangler, animal mother liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    … and then she banked the 14.7 mil, never went to university, and enjoyed a long and prosperous life of "inspirational" speaking tours. Mark my words.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian