Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

MacArthur's Park is Melting in the Dark, Sweet Bat Fairies Buzzing 'Round...

With apologies to Jimmy Webb...

Police were called the park because a nigger was waving a gun around. It's a time honored springtime story.

When police get there, they encounter Nigger Donald Washington (46).

Nigger Donald keeps reaching into his pockets and police keep telling the nigger not to pull out the gun that's clearly in his pocket. Police even tell him straight up that if he pulls out the gun they will shoot him. Niggers Donald's only discernable responsible is to ask "why" over and over.

As one can imagine, the temptation to pull out the gun was simply too much for the nigger to resist, and, well the police kept their promise.

The insane part is police had to tell the other stupid niggers, who were sitting there like this wasn't happening, to get out of the way!

Even down, Nigger Donald still had his hand on the trigger and raised his arm. Police once again kept their promise, which upset one member of the audience.

One has to wonder how this crack smoking nigger made it all the way to 46!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    One has to wonder how this crack smoking nigger made it all the way to 46!
    No kidding - in the world of Homo erectus, 30 is like an ancient tribal elder. Short, brutal and nasty lives, amirite? Anyway thanks for the feelgood story!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Great video! This coon had to be higher than a kite! As this thing is shuffling backwards, I heard it mumble "...whuh...whuh....whuh..." at least 19 times! But, being of a sub-simian species, it probally really DIDN'T KNOW "whuh".

And we all know, except for skin color, they're JUST LIKE US!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see some officers that put in some range time!
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that something? The Protected Species has reached a level of immunity that they think they can pull out a gun after the cops told him if he did, they would shoot him. "Yo, caint shoot me, man. I iz Black, nomesayin'?!"

Should have sent a few rounds in the direction of niggers mouthing off in the background. It was a pleasant surprise to watch the coon hit the ground. These videos usually don't show that part, or blur it out. They should leave the dead groid on a post in the park as a warning to the other niggers.

Comments are excellent. More and more I see humans have had it with pavement apes being treated ilke celebrities.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    No kidding - in the world of Homo erectus, 30 is like an ancient tribal elder. Short, brutal and nasty lives, amirite? Anyway thanks for the feelgood story!
    Oh yeah. Chucking spears at lions and tigers all day wears a nigger down. Like a cRapper, if you make it to 30, that's a feat!

Niggers never cease to amaze me. Just glad I don't have to live around them.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Great video! This coon had to be higher than a kite! As this thing is shuffling backwards, I heard it mumble "...whuh...whuh....whuh..." at least 19 times! But, being of a sub-simian species, it probally really DIDN'T KNOW "whuh".

And we all know, except for skin color, they're JUST LIKE US!
    Just. Like. Us.

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't that something? The Protected Species has reached a level of immunity that they think they can pull out a gun after the cops told him if he did, they would shoot him. "Yo, caint shoot me, man. I iz Black, nomesayin'?!"

Should have sent a few rounds in the direction of niggers mouthing off in the background. It was a pleasant surprise to watch the coon hit the ground. These videos usually don't show that part, or blur it out. They should leave the dead groid on a post in the park as a warning to the other niggers.

Comments are excellent. More and more I see humans have had it with pavement apes being treated ilke celebrities.
    Police Activity subscribers seem to mostly know the score. Of course you have to speak in code on YT sometimes. It is nice when the police department doesn't blur these videos before releasing them. How will niggers learn if they can't see what consequences are!

The niggers in the background mouthing off were really something. Back in the day they would have gotten a "talking to." Miss those days.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Nice to see some officers that put in some range time!
    My sentiments, Exactly!!

13. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Especially if they're cRappers. Reaching the vast age of 30 is nearly unheard of and almost mythical.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah. Chucking spears at lions and tigers all day wears a nigger down. Like a cRapper, if you make it to 30, that's a feat!

Niggers never cease to amaze me. Just glad I don't have to live around them.
    As does running from hippos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hippo chasing man - Google Search.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	426.5 KB 
ID:	24765

17. Likes NiggerWrangler, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How will niggers learn if they can't see what consequences are!
    Never do, and never will. Murders were blurred before so as not shock humans that have empathy,
    niggers just think it's all hilarious really, carnage and violent death are just good entertainment for them.
    Well I think it's time the censors realized, a majority of the YT audience are DONE with empathy for the out of control sub simians, fully unleashed since the Sainthood of George Groid.
    Seeing the idiots get offed by the police in the wild is likely the only justice we'll ever see,
    since the other libtard YT's are just letting them back on the "skreet" to play out their jungle instincts on civil society.

Thanks Popo for summoning the bat fairy on this straight up nigga fool.

19. Likes NiggerWrangler, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This time the extra range time worked against us, I was hoping for some collateral batwing awards. Too bad.
    Nice shooting officers keep up the good work.

21. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As does running from hippos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hippo chasing man - Google Search.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	426.5 KB 
ID:	24765
    Hippos are fast too!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hippos are fast too!
    Hippos are doing what they can about the nigger problem:

Ungainly as it is, the hippopotamus is the world's deadliest large land mammal, killing an estimated 500 niggers per year in Africa. Hippos are aggressive creatures, and they have very sharp teeth.
    Mosquitos are doing a heck of a job:

Somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000 people are thought to be infected with sleeping sickness every year, the vast majority in sub-Saharan Africa. An estimated 10,000 niggers die from the disease.
    But how would anyone know if lazy niggers have sleeping sickness?

25. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Never do, and never will. Murders were blurred before so as not shock humans that have empathy,
    niggers just think it's all hilarious really, carnage and violent death are just good entertainment for them.
    Well I think it's time the censors realized, a majority of the YT audience are DONE with empathy for the out of control sub simians, fully unleashed since the Sainthood of George Groid.
    Seeing the idiots get offed by the police in the wild is likely the only justice we'll ever see,
    since the other libtard YT's are just letting them back on the "skreet" to play out their jungle instincts on civil society.

Thanks Popo for summoning the bat fairy on this straight up nigga fool.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hippos are doing what they can about the nigger problem:

Mosquitos are doing a heck of a job:

But how would anyone know if lazy niggers have sleeping sickness?
    Mosquitoes may be the most effective killer of niggers on Earth. Over a million a year from malaria. DDT stopped the mosquitoes, but the environmental whackos stopped DDT from saving the niggers. So they aren't all bad!

As lazy as niggers are, it's impossible to determine sleeping or good from a glance. In most situations the smell would give it away, as dead things start to decompose, but niggers stink so bad, it's impossible to tell the difference!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mosquitoes may be the most effective killer of niggers on Earth. Over a million a year from malaria. DDT stopped the mosquitoes, but the environmental whackos stopped DDT from saving the niggers. So they aren't all bad!

As lazy as niggers are, it's impossible to determine sleeping or good from a glance. In most situations the smell would give it away, as dead things start to decompose, but niggers stink so bad, it's impossible to tell the difference!
    We all hate mosquitoes but in this case, I'm rooting for them.

29. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post