Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

He come in here an buy Newpoats. Then he got stabby. Must be off his med'kashuns.

The suspected attacker, Cyril Destin, 62, has been arrested 14 times in the past 20 years, largely for criminal mischief and trespassing — including four arrests since 2019, police sources told The Post.
    Two women can be seen walking toward him when he suddenly jumps up from his seat and reveals a large knife.
    Footage shows the suspect shuffling forward and stabbing one of the women across the chest.

Three women can then be seen backing away from the man, who returns to his seat outside the storefront with the knife on display on his lap.
    Jamal Mubare, 56, who has owned Port of Gourmet Deli since 1994, told The Post the suspect lives across the street at a homeless shelter and would regularly come into his store to buy Newport 100 cigarettes.
    “I know this guy one year. He don’t look like he’s dangerous. I think he just didn’t take his medication or something,” Mubare told The Post. “Everyone over there in the homeless shelter across the street is crazy. They all take medications.”
    “He calls me Bobby. He comes in here and buys cigarettes, Newport 100s. Yesterday he came in and bought a pack of Newport 100s and he paid with a $20 bill. Usually pays with a $20 bill. He comes in and he buys cigarettes and he goes outside and sits in his walker. He has one of those chairs that’s a walker with the wheels,” Mubare said.
    https://nypost.com/2024/05/12/us-new...e-video-shows/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    By God, you couldn't pay me now to set foot anywhere in the boroughs. I don't care where, it's just not worth it anymore to be in the city I once loved so much.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigg Yawk! Nigger will be released on it’s own recognizance by tonight! And then the nigger probably won’t even show up for court. You’d have to be insane to want to visit that Septic Tank of a city!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cyril Destin, 62, has been arrested 14 times in the past 20 years,
    So glad they don't keep it locked up. That would be rayciss.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes NiggerWrangler, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigg Yawk! Nigger will be released on it’s own recognizance by tonight! And then the nigger probably won’t even show up for court. You’d have to be insane to want to visit that Septic Tank of a city!
    With that NIGGER @$$h0le alvin bragg as DA COUNT on it!!

8. Likes NiggerWrangler, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jamal is worse than the nigger. Absolutely delusional.

10. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post