Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Disney is replacing the Splash Mountain ride with one about "The Princess and the Frog" niggeress

I have no words, just disgust. I know we're talking about Disney, but still...

Disney is asking guests to "drop on in" this summer after officially announcing the opening date of Tiana's Bayou Adventure at Walt Disney World.

The ride, which was formerly Splash Mountain, will begin taking guests on a "musical adventure" at Orlando's Magic Kingdom on June 28, Disney announced Sunday.

The new attraction features "dozens of Audio-Animatronics figures, a foot-tapping soundtrack, and a celebration where everyone’s welcome," according to a press release.

Princess Tiana from the 2009 "Princess and the Frog" movie will be joined by characters Mama Odie, Louis and "adorable critters" playing musical instruments.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...t-disney-world

Mama Odie. What the hell. I never saw the movie, but still, what the hell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Princess-disneyscreencaps_com-10168.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	24760
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck Disney! I hope the great governor DeSantis wipes those motherfuckers out!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida's Disney is already niggerfuxxated anyway.

They could always add a drive by shooting rollercoaster, too. A section eight haunted house? Somalian Pirates of the Caribbean? Hooptie bumper cars? The possibilities are almost endless.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Ryan2.0, Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took my kids there back in 2007, the stench coming off the niggers standing in lines spraying themselves with those stupid water fans was overwhelming and the behavior of the nigger sprogs was appalling, they were free to run and chimp and climb and throw things while the white kids stood and waited patiently for the lines to advance. Thats not to mention the entire entourage of niggers behind one in a wheel chair going to the front of the lines every time. My kids learned to hate niggers that day. I was so proud of their comments and observations.
    Never went back to Disney after that. Screw Disney.

6. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    the stench coming off the niggers standing in lines spraying themselves with those stupid water fans was overwhelming
    Oh my dear lord. That must have been worse than duck feces fermenting in a rain bucket for a year.

Niggers are no small reason I absolutely refuse to use public pools, "community pools" or any at apartment buildings. I just don't know what niggers, or hygiene-free humans for that matter, have been in the water. People are supposed to shower before going in, right? With niggers, that makes them even worse.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler, Whitey Ford liked this post