Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prolific niglet incubator Jade had a very ugly, nasty ape sperm donor who was also the death of her

This burner actually found this huge ugly ape attractive..... ewwww, just ewwwww.

Just before 3 p.m., the Davie County Sheriff's Office responded to a home on Pineville Road in Mocksville after a person called 911 and reported someone had been shot.

Deputies found a woman dead on the scene and a second woman inside the home.

The deceased woman was identified as Jade Marie Sales, 34. She suffered multiple gunshot wounds.

The suspect, Dennis Jerome Sales, 38, left the scene before deputies arrived.

Deputies said both Jade and Dennis lived at the home and were husband and wife. They said the couple's 18-year-old daughter hid in the closet with her 1-month-old sibling and called 911 during the shooting. Davie County telecommunicators stayed on the line with her until deputies could clear the home and find her.
    https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/ne...f-b19721dd05a3

The nigger was apprehended later by the police. He was carrying drugs on his person.

A man wanted for murder in North Carolina was arrested Wednesday morning following a high speed pursuit on Stone Drive in Kingsport that ended with a crash, and then an overdose by the driver.

Around 10 a.m. Wednesday officers with the Kingsport Police Department located a red 2007 Toyota Camry on John B. Dennis Highway with a North Carolina license plate.

The tag number was entered in NCIC as being driven by a murder suspect, Dennis Jerome Sales, 38, of Mocksville, N.C..

Officers attempted to initiate a traffic stop on the Camry, but the vehicle accelerated and failed to yield to blue lights and sirens. Officers continued to pursue the Camry from John B. Dennis Highway to East Stone Drive where it turned east toward Bristol. The vehicle continued traveling on E. Stone Drive reaching speeds over 100 mph.
    After a brief struggle Sales was taken in custody, and officers located two bags of a white powder substance in the driver’s floorboard and door, along with a baggie that contained a white residue.

Sales was taken to the Kingsport City Jail where he stated that he had ingested drugs and appeared to be suffering from an overdose. He was taken to a local hospital for treatment under police guard.
    In addition to being charged as a fugitive from justice Sales was charged in Kingsport with felony evading arrest, resisting arrest, speeding, driving on suspended license, financial responsibility, two counts of simple assault, reckless endangerment, due care, maintaining a dwelling where drugs are used or sold, and possession of Schedule II Narcotics for resale.
    https://www.therogersvillereview.com...10491f9f1.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad the shark is dead,along with her bad taste and judgement. Rot in hell bitch!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually recoiled so far when I opened this post I nearly fell over backward.

Mudsharks? W-the actual-F????????????? Jade, congratulations! I think you win in the "I want the niggeriest nigger I can find to rut and breed with!" You're also the latest recipient of the "Nicole Simpson Award". Let's give Jade a big round of applause.

My mind cannot encompass the fact that she saw this savage, hideous, 50-IQ, evolutionary failure and thought, "That's for me!" How can this be??

I thought I had finished my updated "Burn the Coal" video but I'll have to go back and edit this in. JFC...
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If o bama had a son....
    Now her parents can write at least she wasn't racist on her headstone. I wonder if the 18 year olds 1 month old sprog belonged to pappy buck also?
    Good riddance shark.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The more the merrier

8. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Mudsharks? W-the actual-F????????????? Jade, congratulations! I think you win in the "I want the niggeriest nigger I can find to rut and breed with!" You're also the latest recipient of the "Nicole Simpson Award". Let's give Jade a big round of applause.

My mind cannot encompass the fact that she saw this savage, hideous, 50-IQ, evolutionary failure and thought, "That's for me!" How can this be??

I thought I had finished my updated "Burn the Coal" video but I'll have to go back and edit this in. JFC...
    Damn, that feral ape looked like a Somalian nigger. Pure black and hideously ugly. And Jade sharked with it. Damn she really won the niggerest award.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This burner actually found this huge ugly ape attractive..... ewwww, just ewwwww.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/ne...f-b19721dd05a3

The nigger was apprehended later by the police. He was carrying drugs on his person.

https://www.therogersvillereview.com...10491f9f1.html
    That gap-toothed nigger looks like the missing link between a mountain gorilla and HOMO ERECTUS!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the niggerfic names the fugly shark gave to her sprogs...

She is survived by her children, Jayliana (16), Jaxin (8), and Jaycee (1 month), her Uncle Dirk, her four siblings, both her parents, and both her grandmothers.
    https://www.salemfh.com/obituaries/J...?obId=31268577
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So this mudshark was 16 when she shat out the first half-breed. That means this nigger was doing her when she was 15. Holy hell!

Do this girls not have fathers? What about Uncle Dirk? How did he not handle this nigger long ago?

My God!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    So this mudshark was 16 when she shat out the first half-breed. That means this nigger was doing her when she was 15. Holy hell!

Do this girls not have fathers? What about Uncle Dirk? How did he not handle this nigger long ago?

My God!
    Exactly my thoughts. The nigger would have been 19 when she was 15. I will let you imagine what I would do if a 19 yr old nigger was hanging about with my 15 yr old daughter since I don’t want to break any rules here.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

That nigger was FUGLY even by homo erectus standards!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Damn, that feral ape looked like a Somalian nigger. Pure black and hideously ugly. And Jade sharked with it. Damn she really won the niggerest award.
    I don't think so. The Somalicoon sub-species usually have narrow lozenge or lightbulb heads. Jade's muh dikker looks like it was netted and dragged out from the Congo - 5,000 years ago.

Somalicoon "pirate" - this one has a combo lozenge AND lightbulb.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	speciessomalicoonf6-s800-c85.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	24819
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Weewuzzkangs, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Look at the chiggun-strippers on that coon!

As with the majority of burners, the nigger probably got her hooked on dope which it traded for muh-dik. Nigger got bored, found a few other hoes, and eliminated it's responsibilities.

21. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. The nigger would have been 19 when she was 15. I will let you imagine what I would do if a 19 yr old nigger was hanging about with my 15 yr old daughter since I don’t want to break any rules here.
    As a legal matter, it's rape. So the nigger could have been charged. I like creative thinking though. Problem solving.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yeah, I can imagine what my father would have done had I been hanging out with big niggers (or even little nigger bucks) when I was in high school.